Saturday, May 21, 2022

Today is 05/21/2022, Post #1





from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 04/10/07 11:01 AM

If Comet Hale-Bopp is part of the comet I exploded in 1976, it is quite gratifying to think of all the people on Earth that were still around to see it pass safely through the night sky in 1997.









Space: Above And Beyond

"Pilot"

TV-series season 1 episode 1

September 24, 1995

TV Announcer: Earth-based forces report major casualties. Here, on the USS Yorktown, the 127th Airborne, known as The Angry Angels, are engaging the enemy and meeting heavy resistance. There's smoke, electrical flashes. You can hear the metal buckling in the bow of the carrier.

Richard West: It's over.









From 7/4/1976 ( completely alone and at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and diverts it away from the planet Earth ) To 4/10/2007 ( ) is 11237 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/8/1996 ( Nevill Francis Mott dead ) is 11237 days



From 12/7/1985 ( as Kerry Burgess my official enlisted United States Navy documents includes: Repair Locker Personnel Training - USS Taylor FFG-50, United States Navy ) To 4/10/2007 ( ) is 7794 days

7794 = 3897 + 3897

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/4/1976 ( completely alone at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and diverts it away from the planet Earth ) is 3897 days



From 11/21/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Inheritors - Part 1" ) To 4/29/2006 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals ) is 15134 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/10/2007 ( ) is 15134 days



From 9/24/1995 ( premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) To 4/10/2007 ( ) is 4216 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/19/1977 ( premiere US film "Smokey and the Bandit" ) is 4216 days



From 1/21/1954 ( launch of the USS Nautilus SSN-571, US Navy ) To 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 15134 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/10/2007 ( ) is 15134 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 4/10/2007 ( ) is 3795 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/24/1976 ( Gerald Ford, 38th President of USA: Special Message to the Congress on the Federal Civilian and Military Retirement Systems ) is 3795 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 4/10/2007 ( ) is 6474 days

6474 = 3237 + 3237

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/13/1974 ( premiere US TV series "Kolchak: The Night Stalker" ) is 3237 days



From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 4/10/2007 ( ) is 5054 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/4/1979 ( premiere US TV series "The Lazarus Syndrome" ) is 5054 days



From 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 4/10/2007 ( ) is 4494 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/21/1978 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Electrical Security Systems Installed In Math-Physics, Biology Libraries ) is 4494 days



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 04/10/07 11:31 AM

I had a very clear dream of me back in uniform and given a new assignment on a base. I can remember seeing that I was wearing the USN Captain insignia on my khakis. I walked into a room where a change of command was going on. I'm not sure if I was told this in the dream or if I am assuming that is what's happening. I know or assume that the two officer's in the change of command were subordinate officers to me and that they were Commander's. Their command was a subordinate command to mine. I remember from the dream shaking hands with one of them and introducing myself as Captain. I can't remember the name I gave her but I think I said Captain Thomas Ray. There is also some kind of element to that part of the dream; something about it seeming silly to introduce myself by stating my rank because that was obvious or I was stating the obvious. And another unusal part was that they wouldn't tell me which one of them was taking command during that ceremony and which one was relinquishing command. I felt comfortable being back in that role, but yet, I felt as though I was still missing a few too many pieces of the jigsaw puzzle that is my mind, for my comfort. I probably serve better now for a while as an independant operative rather than an officer in charge of a large command where subordinates have certain expectations of their Captain.



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 04/10/07 12:09 PM

I have been thinking again a few of something I noted a while back about my first day at Microsoft. On that first day, they took a photo of me for my security badge and that photo was used when my badge was replaced by that new type of badge. I remember commenting about how my photo was smudged for that new badge and I seemed to have a similar mark on my head as Gorbachev is known for. So anyway, in that photo, from my first day at Microsoft, I was wearing a heavy gray long-sleeved shirt with a greenish mock turtleneck under it. The symbolism is of USN haze gray and the camoflauge uniform of USN SEAL's. I don't remember consciously making that choice though for those reasons.










the-outer-limits_season2-ep10-1964_00h-00m-59s


the-outer-limits_season2-ep10-1964_00h-01m-01s









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 10:51 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: yeah, why

yeah, why would I need to send you what you already have? And what the hell are you talking about?









https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/physics/1977/mott/facts/

The Nobel Prize

Sir Nevill Francis Mott

The Nobel Prize in Physics 1977

Born: 30 September 1905, Leeds, United Kingdom

Died: 8 August 1996, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Affiliation at the time of the award: University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom

Prize motivation: "for their fundamental theoretical investigations of the electronic structure of magnetic and disordered systems."

Work

The electrical and magnetic properties of different materials, which are significant in electronics and other areas, are determined by the movements of electrons in relation to atomic nuclei and to one another. By observing the interaction between electrons, Nevill Mott explained in 1949 how certain crystals can alternate between being electrical conductors and insulators. He also has contributed to the development of new concepts for a deeper understanding of solid materials that do not have a regular crystalline structure but constitute disordered systems.









THE OUTER LIMITS (1963–1965): SEASON 2, EPISODE 10 - THE INHERITORS: PART 1

Yeah, save some for me. Out.

I don't understand why he isn't dead.

14 hours in coma, flown halfway around the world.

Look at the slow, lethargic brain wave pattern, Mr. Ballard.

What we're attempting to remove is embedded in the cerebrum.

There it is.

Another brain wave pattern.

Another brain, Mr. Ballard.

An alien brain.

There are 2 brains in the lieutenant's head now.

There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. For the next hour, we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery. Which reaches from the inner mind to... The outer limits.









Smokey and the Bandit (1977)

Those boys are thirsty in Atlanta and there's beer in Texarkana
And we'll bring it back no matter what it takes
Eastbound and down loaded up and truckin'
We gonna do what they say can't be done



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 11:30 AM Pacific-time USA Saturday 05/21/2022