Thursday, May 05, 2022

Today is 05/05/2022, Post #4





Episode 7.

Not sure if I'll make it through the remaining episodes before midnight today. Maybe, but I have other stuff to do

I tell myself this stuff is getting really powerful right now but the fact is, just as comparable to any instance I can think of over past several years.

Other past examples of deviousness I've described

Just seems more compelling now because the work I post just seems so much more focused now than from years ago, which is debatable because I think I thought that same back then too

Remember that tv-series "Intelligence"? There was an especially devious moment with that I can think of off-hand









Ghost Story (1981)

(from internet transcript)

I WANT ANOTHER KISS.

WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE.

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU, YOU KNOW ?

THERE'S NOTHING MUCH TO KNOW. I'M JUS AN OLD-FASHIONED GIRL.









From

"All Good Things..."

You always tell me how lonely you are in there. You have no idea how lonely it is out here. It wasn't my choice to be this way. Goodbye, Kevin.

Wait, wait. You know, there's a party going on downstairs. Everyone's having a really good time. But you are the only one that I want to be with. You are the only one that I can really talk to. You promise it'll just be you? No one else can get in?

Not once we shut the window, I promise.

Okay.









Wait. I'm establishing content for this post. What is that I'm hearing the antenna broadcast radio just start to play just after the previous tv-series dialog referenced immediately above here:










2022-05-05_4










2022-05-05_5









album: "Broadcast" (1986)

Cutting Crew

"(I Just) Died In Your Arms"

Oh, I, I just died in your arms tonight
It must've been something you said
I just died in your arms tonight

I keep looking for something I can't get
Broken hearts lie all around me
And I don't see an easy way
To get out of this

Her diary sits by the bedside table
The curtains are closed, the cat's in her cradle
Who would've thought
That a boy like me could come to this?

Oh-oh-oh, whoa
Oh, I, I just died in your arms tonight
It must've been something you said
I just died in your arms tonight
Oh-oh-oh, whoa

Oh, I, I just died in your arms tonight
It must've been some kind of kiss
I should've walked away
I should've walked away

Is there any just cause for feeling like this?
On the surface, I'm a name on a list
I try to be discreet
But then blow it again

I've lost and found, it's my final mistake
She's loving by proxy, no give and all take
'Cause I've been thrilled to fantasy
One too many times

Oh-oh-oh, whoa
Oh, I, I just died in your arms tonight
It must've been something you said
I just died in your arms tonight

Oh, I, I just died in your arms tonight
It must've been some kind of kiss
I should've walked away
I should've walked away

It was a long hot night
She made it easy, she made it feel right
But now it's over, the moment is gone
I followed my hands, not my head
I know I was wrong

Oh, I, I just died in your arms tonight
It must've been something you said
I just died in your arms tonight

Oh, I, I just died in your arms tonight
It must've been some kind of kiss
I should've walked away
I should've walked away










2022-05-05_6









Now, back to other content established non-contiguously, non-cognitive flow AND MUTING THE DAMN RADIO SO I CAN FINISH THIS NOTE and prepare some crappy food:










2022-05-05_3









From

"All Good Things..."

Julie Matthews: What's going on?

Victor: It's starting.

Julie Matthews: What? What's starting?










DSC03467 krem the day after


DSC03465 the day after


DSC03453 the day after


DSC03452 the day after


DSC03451 the day after










DSC06331 .jpg, original work, illustrations by me, Kerry Burgess, 05/05/2022


DSC06333 .jpg, original work, illustrations by me, Kerry Burgess, 05/05/2022


DSC06334 .jpg, original work, illustrations by me, Kerry Burgess, 05/05/2022










2022-05-05_2 .jpg, original work, illustrations by me, Kerry Burgess, 05/05/2022









- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 08:10 AM Pacific-time USA Wednesday 02/09/2022

by me, Kerry Burgess: November 23, 2017 8:32 am

I have written before more than once that there must be some sort of secret artifact buried around here somewhere.

I consistently suspect the "artifact" is actually part of the human remains of the original Kerry Burgess, the original version of me living today, that was the natural human being cloned from another natural human being.

That original Kerry Burgess, I have written, was killed 19 July 1989 and then the first copied version emerged from the crash site and that version, Kerry Burgess 1989, took over the life of the original Kerry Burgess, finishing out his US Navy enlistment and then becoming the secret agent I have described often about the 1990s and 2000s.

So the question that lingers in my mind today is how the version of Kerry Burgess before me today could have hidden that artifact so that it would never be discovered by anyone else.

I can imagine that the Kerry Burgess version from the 1990s, one of several contiguous versions, had the resources to slip away from the zombies that followed them and me every day.

But the zombie banter I hear around me outside tell me to never make assumptions that they are not following me at any time.

The reason that's important is because the zombies are tracking every possible detail of my life every day.

If they see me looking at Google Maps and if they can tell I am studying the maps of a specific location, which they can do by pirating my internet traffic, then they would know I am looking at the location of the hidden artifact.

So all they have to do is go there before me and move the artifact.

I haven't owned a vehicle since the year 2005 so they have plenty of time to get there before me, especially because they are tracking me constantly as I walk around outside.

I feel consistently this is the problem the version of Kerry Burgess that hid the artifact would have had to decisively solve before he hid the artifact.

The whole point was to see it cause me to find it where it was originally hidden.

That's why no one could know where it was hidden.










DSC06335 .jpg, original work, illustrations by me, Kerry Burgess, 05/05/2022



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 8:48 PM Pacific-time USA Thursday 05/05/2022