Thursday, May 05, 2022

Today is 05/05/2022, Post #5





https://imdb.com/title/tt3183074/

IMDb

Intelligence (2014)

Mei Chen Returns

Episode aired 20 January 2014

Season 1 Episode 3

Cast

Josh Holloway ... Gabriel Vaughn









posted by me, Kerry Burgess, 16 May 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/i-cant-think-of-title.html

I can't think of a title.

I've got a ton of "Stargate SG-1" DVDs that I have never watched before, even when they broadcast new on television, so there is a massive source of information to use









Intelligence /season-1/episode-3-Mei_Chen_Returns

(from internet transcript)

The project was to find ways to store yottabytes of data onto microfiles.

Now, if they succeeded, guys, we could have a very hard time locating the device.









From 11/21/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Inheritors - Part 1" ) To 2/8/2013 ( reference by me, Kerry Burgess ) is 17611 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/20/2014 ( ) is 17611 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3183074/

IMDb

Intelligence (2014)

Mei Chen Returns

Episode aired 20 January 2014

Season 1 Episode 3

Cast

Josh Holloway ... Gabriel Vaughn









From: auto-confirm @ amazon. com

Sent: Friday, February 8, 2013 5:00 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Your Order with Amazon.com

Thanks for your order, Kerry W Burgess!

Shipping Address:

Kerry Burgess

RENTON, WA 98056-8471

Order Summary:

"Stargate: The Ark of Truth/Stargate: Continuum"

"Stargate SG-1: The Complete Series Collection"

"Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series Collection"

"SGU: Stargate Universe - The Complete Final Season"

"SGU: Stargate Universe - The Complete First Season"









Intelligence

Mei Chen Returns

Season 1 Episode 3

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jan 20, 2014 on CBS

Quotes

Riley: So, you think someone's inside your cyber-render with you? But you haven't actually seen anyone?

Gabriel: I just feel it, like someone's there watching me.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M 10:45 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Monday 20 January 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/01/technology-is-reality.html

Technology is reality.

Reality is just electrical signals bouncing around inside my physical mind.

Right now in the true reality my physical body could be reclined somewhere with a device over my head that is beaming information into my physical brain that is specifically reorganizing the neurons in my physical brain to create this reality I sense right here right now.

Reality fabricated has to be highly realistic. Otherwise there isn't much point to it.

Consistently I have had the feeling there is another person directing my fabricated reality. My theory that there are at least two of us calibrating this reality artificial.

The newest theory I have wrings out the most feelings of loneliest when I consider that there is no one out there in this reality to understand what I have to say because no one is programmed to care about this information. The irony sure feels real.

Realistically devious.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 January 2014 excerpt ends]









Moments later, on my antenna broadcast tv-screen:



Intelligence

"Mei Chen Returns"

If he can lure Mei Chen into his render, then we can launch what's known as a "zero-day attack."
A hack that will let us take advantage of a previously unknown vulnerability in her chip's software.
Now, we only get one chance at this.
Yes, but if we're right, we can get a foothold inside her system and remotely wipe all the stolen CIA information and get out again before she even notices.
And if we're wrong? There is a very realistic chance that we'll leave Gabriel completely vulnerable.
She'll be able to use what we've done to stay in his head.
We may never be able to get her out again.
What are our other options? Pretty much none.
I'm inside.
What do you see? It's empty, except for the broken window.
His system's wide open.
All right.
Get ready.
I know you're here.
Where are you? Curious about me, Gabriel? She took the bait! This is fascinating.
I wish I could see her.
All right.
Launching the decoy vector.
Curious? No.
You're not being truthful.
You're as curious about me as I am about you.
How could you not be? The room where you last saw your wife Such an abrupt goodbye.
Your renders are so sad.
There are so many more things you can do, Gabriel.
More enjoyable things.
The chip has given me quite an education.
Human sexuality is such a mystery.
I never realized I was such a deviant.










From (2022) s01e07

"All Good Things"

See? Just the two of us.
Just the two of us.
My handsome boy.
Your hands are so warm.
Did you think they would be cold? Kiss me.
What? Dinner's ready.
I'm not hungry.
You've been staring at that book for a day and a half, maybe you should - Just fuck off.
Just fuck off.
- You know what, Jade? Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! I'm coming! Jesus! Uh, I wouldn't take too long if I were you.

- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 9:19 PM Pacific-time USA Thursday 05/05/2022