Tuesday, May 03, 2022

Today is 05/03/2022, Post #1






DSC06313


DSC06314


DSC06315









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/quotes

IMDb

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Quotes

Belloq: Jones, do you realize what the Ark is?









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 03/14/08 8:24 AM

I feel too exhausted to fall back to sleep.

03/14/08 11:21 AM

I wish I could fall back to sleep. I feel exhausted.

03/14/08 5:33 PM

I wonder if I just had a dream where I was at my father's house in New York. I can still visualize some of the detail but not enough details to articulate any substantial information. I remember something about the presence of Phoebe and I am confused whether that was her. I remember something about a fence and a gate, perhaps at the entrance to her family's house. I also remember there was a great deal of tree cover and it was very green and peaceful looking. I am not certain if it was associated with that sequence, but I remember that I was wearing a camoflauge military unform, probably U.S. Marines, and I was running across a series of railroad tracks, as another runner passed by me. I remember that I was running for a while and I can remember a lot of detail about the scenery and people I passed by but not enough detail to write about here. I also remember that I was running seemingly effortlessly, in that I was probably in very good physical condition.










DSC06317









https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5338858/bio

IMDb

Abby Ryder Fortson

Biography

Born March 14, 2008 in Burbank, California, USA









From 3/30/1910 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication: "Hegel's Logic" by Prof. John Grier Hibben '82 of the Philosophical Department, has just been published ) To 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 30946 days

30946 = 15473 + 15473

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/14/2008 ( ) is 15473 days



From 1/31/1939 ( from New York Times newspaper: Vast Energy Freed By Uranium Atom; Hailed As Epoch Making ) To 6/12/1981 ( premiere US film "Raiders of the Lost Ark" ) is 15473 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/14/2008 ( ) is 15473 days



From 9/16/1908 ( William Durant creates General Motors ) To 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) is 30946 days

30946 = 15473 + 15473

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/14/2008 ( ) is 15473 days



From 11/11/1913 ( from Wikipedia on the global-internetwork: The Nobel Prize in Physics was awarded to Heike Kamerlingh Onnes ) To 8/3/1998 ( "Rainbow Six" by Tom Clancy ) is 30946 days

30946 = 15473 + 15473

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/14/2008 ( ) is 15473 days



From 10/16/1957 ( premiere US TV series "Tombstone Territory" ) To 3/14/2008 ( ) is 18412 days

18412 = 9206 + 9206

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9206 days



From 5/13/1992 ( the Intelsat 6 successful rescue during US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 3/14/2008 ( ) is 5784 days

5784 = 2892 + 2892

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/3/1973 ( premiere US TV series "Love Story" ) is 2892 days



From 1/9/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "Dr. Kildare"::"A Willing Suspension of Disbelief" ) To 5/21/2006 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: Re: Journal May 21, 2006 ) is 15473 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/14/2008 ( ) is 15473 days



https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian20080314-01.2.5&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------

Daily Princetonian, Volume 132, Number 31, 14 March 2008

TECHNOLOGY

New tower to boost signal

By Isabel Pike PRINCETONIAN STAFF WRITER

An AT&T antenna atop Fine Hall is in the final stages of construction and is scheduled for completion next week.

"The antenna has been put up with the intent to improve the phone service on campus and in the Princeton community,” University Director of Community and Regional Affairs Kristin Appleget said. “Students should hopefully notice an improvement almost immediately once the antenna is complete."

The plan for the antenna has been in the making for more than a year, but due to a lengthy planning board review process, construction only started in January. Concealment panels are currently being placed around the antenna to make it less visible to the public.

T-Mobile and Sprint are also building antennas on top of Fine Hall that will be completed by mid-April. The completion of the AT&T tower will be of particular interest to those who have iPhones, which can only be used with AT&T. Vivek Pamulapati '10, who bought an iPhone this summer, said that "it would be nice to be completely connected with better service, especially in places like the Firestone underground levels."

Pamulapati used AT&T even before he owned an iPhone and said he is used to AT&T’s somewhat weaker service. The new antenna “is not going to make a large difference in my lifestyle,” he said.

Vanessa Yu '10 said that the quality of reception for AT&T in the past depended on one’s location on campus. “There’s quite a few areas on campus where there’s no reception at all,” she said, adding that she picked AT&T because the service is "pretty good [in Blair Hall]."

"Other than in Frist, Whitman and the gym, I don’t have any issues with service," Tara Lewis '11 said. "I'm sure people in Whitman who have AT&T would be happy about it as well."

"I'm glad they’re building a new tower because it’ll be nice to get service on more than half the campus," Sophia LeMaire '11 agreed.

Yu raised the point that the additional reception provided by the tower is "really important in case of emergency alerts" that everyone can be reached promptly.

In 2006, a Verizon antenna was built on top of New South, after which University community members who used Verizon saw a considerable improvement in service.

Allie Armbruster '09, who switched from AT&T to Verizon when the Verizon antenna was erected, said that currently, "Verizon is way better than the other carriers."

"Before the Verizon tower was built, I wasn’t able to get any service in my room at all," she said.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0565131/

IMDb

Dr. Kildare

A Willing Suspension of Disbelief

Episode aired Jan 9, 1964

S3 E15









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3894642/

IMDb

The Whispers

Hide & Seek

Episode aired Jun 8, 2015

S1 E2

Top cast

Milo Ventimiglia as John Doe










2008-03-14_1









excerpt: "The Encyclopedia Logic" by G.W.F. Hegel

(Part One of the Encyclopedia of the Philosophical Sciences, 1830)

Chapter VIII. Second Sub-Division of Log. The Doctrine of Essence.

People also speak of finite Essences, such as man. But the very term Essence implies that we have made a step beyond finitude: and the title as applied to man is so far inexact. It is often added that there is a supreme Essence (Being): by which is meant God. On this two remarks may be made. In the first place the phrase 'there is' suggests a finite only: as when we say, there are so many planets, or, there are plants of such a constitution and plants of such an other. In these cases we are speaking of something which has other things beyond and inside it. But God, the absolutely infinite, is not something outside and beside whom there are other essences. All else outside God, if separated from Him, possess no essentiality: in its isolation it becomes a mere show or seeming, without stay or essence of its own. But, secondly, it is a poor way of talking to call God the highest or supreme Essence. The category of quantity which the phrase employs has its proper place within the compass of the finite. When we call one mountain the highest on the earth [ sic ] [ proper noun: Earth ] , we have a vision of other high mountains beside it. So, too when we call any one of the richest or most learned in his country. But God, far from being a Being, even the highest, is the Being. This definition, however, through such a representation of God is an important and necessary stage in the growth of religious consciousness, does not by any means exhaust the depth of the ordinary Christian idea of God. If we consider God as the Essence only, and nothing more, we know Him only as the universal and irresistible Power; in other words, as the Lord. Now the fear of the Lord is, doubtless, the beginning - but only the beginning, of wisdom.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 07 October 2016

All you have to do is scare the crap out of them.

Here's an undisputed fact: Humans that lived 500 years ago were imbeciles.

Still are. But there's a difference.

The people of 500 years ago would burn at the stake other Humans for what we today teach kids in elementary school.

So we've made some progress.

But humans of this planet Earth are still imbeciles.

I feel deeply regretful in the moments in I write these sentences that I cannot elaborate

But here's one other simple fact.

The people of 500 years ago were very easily frightened.

The people of 500 years ago were very easily impressed.

All you had to do to get the attention of those imbecile humans - the vastly uneducated humans of centuries ago - was to defy their past experience.

Anything new, to Idiotic Humanity, was either the work of The Divine or The Devil.

I, myself, could right now travel backwards in time, and with no technology of the present, or any kind of tool from the present, hell, without even the clothes I wear today, I could go backwards in Time to 500 years ago and scare the living crap out of those people so much, assuming they don't outright kill me, and cause them to worship any thing I do.

God Is Ignorance.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: October 18, 2017 7:59 pm

Kerry Burgess updated his status.

Professor of Religion: An expert only in circular reasoning.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 12:49 AM Pacific-time USA Tuesday 05/03/2022