Sunday, May 01, 2022

Today is 05/01/2022, Post #3



Progress Notes

LOCAL TITLE: PSYCHIATRY CARE NOTE

DATE OF NOTE: JUL 25, 2006 @11:03

AUTHOR: BELL, RYAN CORBETT

TREATMENT THIS VISIT:

Psychotherapy with Medication Management and Evaluation

The patient was seen today for: 45 minutes

DIAGNOSES AND PROBLEMS TREATED THIS VISIT:

Schizophrenia, Paranoid, Chronic

ELEVANT MENTAL STATUS AND OTHER OBJECTIVE FINDINGS:

Casually dressed in black shorts and matching tee-shirt: appropriate for weather. Calm, pleasant and cooperative, with good sense of humor.









Counterpart (2018) s01e03

"The Lost Art of Diplomacy"

(from internet transcript)

CYRUS: I hear your ambassador's a real character. How do you think you're gonna get him to slow down the negotiation?

I have no fucking idea. I'll just rely on my natural charm, I guess.









Counterpart (2018) s01e03

"The Lost Art of Diplomacy"

(from internet transcript)

[SPEAKING GERMAN.]

INES: 32, still.

LAMBERT: Are you sure? I feel taller.

[CHUCKLES.]

If we go 33, you'll just be back in my shop next week.

That would be terrible.

[DOOR OPENS.]

PASCAL: Visitor. He just walked in.

Silk.

Silk, yes. I believe we met once. A cocktail party, back on our side. I had the sense you didn't really enjoy it very much.

We gonna do this with him here?

Pascal? He works for me. He can hear everything I have to say.

He can't hear everything I have to say.









Counterpart (2018) s01e03

"The Lost Art of Diplomacy"

(from internet transcript)

So you were involved in last night's unfortunate affair.

News travels fast today.

I prefer to know the illicit activity that occurs across the fence line, but, uh, Section Two You like to surprise me.

It'll serve both of our interests not to send her back.

Once she's in our custody, I'd like to keep her here.

Why would I do that?

Because she's not Section Two. She's here illegally, and I need to find out who sent her.









From 8/23/1936 ( ) To 2/4/2018 ( ) is 29750 days

29750 = 14875 + 14875

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/25/2006 ( ) is 14875 days



From 4/22/1954 ( McCarthy Army hearings begin ) To 7/25/2006 ( ) is 19087 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/4/2018 ( ) is 19087 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6410806/

IMDb

Counterpart

The Lost Art of Diplomacy

Episode aired Feb 4, 2018

S1 E3

Watch on Prime

included with Prime

Top cast

J.K. Simmons as Howard Silk









http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Lee_Lucas

Henry Lee Lucas (August 23, 1936 – March 13, 2001) was an American criminal, convicted of murder and once listed as America's most prolific serial killer. However, he later recanted his confessions. He once flatly stated "I am not a serial killer" in a letter to researcher Brad Shellady.

Lucas confessed to involvement in about 3,000 murders, an average of about one murder per day between his release from prison in mid-1975 to his arrest in mid-1983. A more widely circulated total of about 350 murders committed by Lucas is based on confessions deemed "believable" by a Texas-based "Lucas Task Force," a group which was criticized by Texas Attorney General Jim Mattox for sloppy police work and taking part in an extended "hoax".









Counterpart (2018) s01e03

"The Lost Art of Diplomacy"

(from internet transcript)

[PHONE VIBRATING.]

Sorry.

LAMBERT: No, no, it's fine. You think we haven't had our glimpses every now and then? It's amazing to-to think what you have created over here. All this innovation is possible with the luxury of time, while we, of course, have been too busy fighting ourselves back from extinction.

Okay, Claude.

Was the topic off-limits, Fancher?

The implication that we bear any responsibility for that

I would never say such a thing. We know that your world had no part in the pandemic that decimated our cities, just as we had no part in the killing of a police officer on foreign soil.

Okay. Maybe we keep the girl.

This incident is unfortunate, I-I grant you, that doesn't mean we should abandon all reason.

Well, when one of our people is caught butchering yours, then perhaps we can all get together, sit down, and talk about what is reasonable and what isn't.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 10:05 PM Pacific-time USA Sunday 05/01/2022