Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Today is 05/10/2022, Post #3





I keep track on local, national, global news because of my theory

I started calling it my Theory of Conspiracy or Synchronization

As I've written before in my posts, I cannot prove, and will never prove, conspiracy. I don't have the resources.

I've been working on this for decades.

Even before the year 2005, when this all started for me, I was compiling details that I suspected were others conspiring to stage events that I observed

Today, I'm looking again at a news item that has been on local tv-news and also in the mainstream-media news websites I follow.

What bumped up this particular item is the age of that woman. She was 56-years-old, same as I. That made me wonder if I would find out anything interesting about her birthdate. Searching the internet, I found she was born in year 1966, so at least that tells me is not the same as mine. I still don't know her precise birthdate but makes me wonder more, whether is the same as some person I knew from high-school, I can only guess. Probably won't ever know. People I worked with in the US Navy would have had birhdays in 1966 also.

Because of my theory, I tend to see associations and patterns in other places, as though I am making choices that cause me to make observations that I would not have been aware of in terms of patterns if I had not made those choices.

Why this theoretical activity needs to form a pattern that I can recognize, I have no idea.

I have ideas but they're really pointless

What gets me also is why that old woman would throw away everything on that low-life scumbag. Was she just so out of touch with it she thought she could get away with it? She had retirement set for her and she just threw that all away. My first thought was she was some sort of addicted gambler and had massive losses so that her meager retirement income would never get her out of that hole. Who knows.

Why this all seems important is because I feel certain that none of those people I'm observing understand they are somehow, clandestinely somehow, being manipulated.

All I can guess is that it gets worse.

Sure, your Imaginary Friend has a plan for you all, just isn't what your desperate wishful-thinking false-hopes it will be.

And now I start looking for a pattern that might seem compelling to me:









From 7/13/2015 ( ) To 4/29/2022 ( ) is 2482 days

2482 = 1241 + 1241

From 11/2/1965 ( ) To 3/27/1969 ( ) is 1241 days



From 11/24/1949 ( from Wikipedia on the global-internetwork: Linda Tripp ) To 5/21/2006 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: Re: Journal May 21, 2006 ) is 20632 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/29/2022 ( ) is 20632 days



From 5/6/2005 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, I was released from the psychiatric unit of St. Francis hospital in the Seattle suburb Federal Way beginning 05/04/2005 - the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) To 4/29/2022 ( ) is 6202 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/26/1982 ( premiere US TV series "St. Elsewhere" ) is 6202 days



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_White_Prison_Escape

Casey White Prison Escape

From Wikipedia

On April 29, 2022, Casey White, who was awaiting trial in a capital murder case, escaped the Lauderdale County (AL) Jail. Corrections officer Vicky White (no relation) engineered and helped assist in the escape by taking Casey in a car where she claimed to her coworkers that Casey was scheduled for a mental health evaluation at the court house. The manhunt for the pair was widely covered by American media.

Casey White was captured on May 9, 2022, in Evansville, Indiana. Vicky White shot herself after the car they were escaping in crashed. She later died from her injuries.









https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/statement-announcing-appointment-the-presidents-commission-all-volunteer-armed-force

The American Presidency Project

RICHARD NIXON

37th President of the United States: 1969 ‐ 1974

Statement Announcing Appointment of the President's Commission on an All-Volunteer Armed Force

March 27, 1969

TO ACHIEVE the goal of an all volunteer force we will require the best efforts of our military establishment and the best advice we can obtain from eminent citizens and experts in many related fields of national endeavor. For this purpose, I have today appointed an advisory Commission on an All-Volunteer Armed Force under the chairmanship of the Honorable Thomas S. Gates, Jr., former Secretary of Defense.

I have directed the Commission to develop a comprehensive plan for eliminating conscription and moving toward an all-volunteer armed force. The Commission will study a broad range of possibilities for increasing the supply of volunteers for service, including increased pay, benefits, recruitment incentives, and other practicable measures to make military careers more attractive to young men. It will consider possible changes in selection standards and in utilization policies which may assist in eliminating the need for inductions. It will study the estimated costs and savings resulting from an all volunteer force, as well as the broader social and economic implications of this program.

The transition to an all-volunteer armed force must, of course, be handled cautiously and responsibly so that our national security is fully maintained. The Commission will determine what standby machinery for the draft will be required in the event of a national emergency and will give serious consideration to our requirements for an adequate reserve forces program.

I have instructed the Department of Defense and other agencies of the executive branch to support this study and provide needed information and assistance as a matter of high priority.

The Commission will submit its report to me in early November 1969.

Note: Press Secretary Ronald L. Ziegler announced that William Meckling, dean of the College of Business Administration of the University of Rochester, New York, would serve as Executive Director of the Commission. A list of the members of the Commission is printed in the Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents (vol. 5, P. 482).

Richard Nixon, Statement Announcing Appointment of the President's Commission on an All-Volunteer Armed Force Online by Gerhard Peters and John T. Woolley, The American Presidency Project https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/node/238771









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4043604/

IMDb

The Whispers

Whatever It Takes

Episode aired Jul 13, 2015

S1 E7









The Whispers (2015) s01e07

"Whatever It Takes"

You were the only one who could get me in here.
You made the right choice.
It's just the way it had to be.
- The cavalry's coming.
- What do we do? This isn't something I can fix overnight.
Until I do, you run.
Wes, thank you.
Thank you.
I know how this that's not important right now.
You have to you have to go with him.
Now, the parking lot is right there.
You take my car, you turn the key, and you get the hell away from here.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 05:09 AM Pacific-time USA Wednesday 05/11/2022