Saturday, May 21, 2022

Today is 05/21/2022, Post #4





Post #8 "Night Sky"









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: December 12, 2020 5:11 PM

He's only a US Navy pilot so he's going to need Anne McClaine there to do the actual fighting in case the Space Lizard Captain shows up









posted by me, Kerry Burgess: February 15, 2021

It's an Inter-galactic war about to arrive in full-force here on Planet Earth

In one corner, there's Mother Abagail and her telepathic link to The Space Chickens

Opposing, The Dark Man controlled by The Space Lizards.

You monkeys infesting this planet are incapable of independent-thought and they're going to eat you as lunch, because you think it's some sort of biblical fairy-tale Armageddon

Because you're too dim-witted to think of anything imaginative and original










2022-05-20_2









https://www.baroquemusic.org/bminormass.html

Bach’s Early Years

Johann Sebastian Bach

Bach moved to Leipzig on May 22, 1723, where for the remaining 27 years of his life he was to live and work as Cantor, or Directore Chori Musici Lipsiensis – Director of Choir and Music in Leipzig. Bach's arrival was clearly a major event in the musical and social world, and one North German newspaper described it in great detail: "Last Saturday at noon, four carts laden with goods and chattels belonging to the former Capellmeister to the Court of Cöthen arrived in Leipzig and at two in the afternoon, he and his family arrived in two coaches and moved into their newly decorated lodgings in the school building". May 31, 1723, marked the inaugural ceremony for the new Capellmeister with the customary speeches and anthems, putting an end to six unsettled months for the city in filling the post.









https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/08/coincidence-machine.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 8:43 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Coincidence Machine

Here's a very good example of why, years ago, I came up with a couple of my theories. I call them 'theory' because - technically - they're provable.

Provable by *me*.

*Not* provable by *you*.

*You* might not ever even know that I proved my theory.

Originally, I crafted the notion of my so-called 'time-traveler effect' theory. That didn't explain certain inconsistencies so I created its complement, my so-called 'counter-paradox effect' theory. Years later, there formed in my conscious mind a contradictory notion about mass-synchronization beyond conventional explanations.

This example, observations in recent moments reminded me again, of my suspicions about that recent encounter. Don't furrow your brow over it, because I'm not giving you enough information. Also, you're a moron.

What made it seem unlikely is because I had stopped a short while earlier. If my observations were conspiracy then are explained by my 'time-traveler effect'. My 'counter-paradox effect' theory explains why I stopped in the first place.

A few minutes later I made an observation that was only possible, under conditions of travel established as observed, because I had stopped.

What I am searching for here is instruction.

Instruction only for *me*. NEVER for *you*. So shut the hell up and keep your dumb-ass opinions to yourself. Because you're a moron. Who ever you are, out there reading this. You'll never have anything intelligent to add here.










DSCN7639 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/15/2019


DSCN7640 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/15/2019


DSC02669 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/15/2019


DSC02671 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/15/2019









From 5/22/2015 ( premiere US film "Tomorrowland" ) To 8/15/2019 is 1546 days

1546 = 773 + 773

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/15/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Obsession" ) is 773 days



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 3:30 PM Pacific-time USA Saturday 05/21/2022