Friday, May 13, 2022

Today is 05/13/2022





The Whispers (2015) s01e09 Episode Script

"Broken Child"

Sean Bennigan: Maria, I needed someone to see what was happening to me, to stop me in case I did something. I am sorry.

Dr. Maria Benavidez: But you remember everything now?

Sean Bennigan: Yeah. The good and the bad.

Dr. Maria Benavidez: What was it like to just get it all back?

Sean Bennigan: It was like I was a completely different person in the blink of an eye. But the Sean Bennigan that crashed in that jet was gone.









by me, Kerry Burgess: H.V.O.M at 1:25 PM TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 02, 2010 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2010/11/second-you-dont-respect-this-it-kills.html

"The second you don't respect this, it kills you."

I have not had any similar aches and pains as this problem with my shoulder, which still lingers slightly, in a long time. The funny part about this is that in the days leading up to this observation, over the span of several hours during two days, as best I recall, I was experiencing an extensive line of thought about Kerry Burgess having returned. The real Kerry Burgess and not me pretending and lying about being Kerry Burgess and lying because I do not have any alternative except to maintain this identity and who can prove anyway that I am not Kerry Burgess?

The extensive line of thought was that Kerry Burgess suddenly appeared in my living room and he was almost in a state of shock because, for him, the Stargazer aircraft had just made contact with the ground after spiraling down to the Earth from forty thousand feet above and then being vaporized by the sudden impact. I walked over to him and explained that he was all right and he called me "Tom" but he wasn't sure because I look a lot different now and I explained that I am not Tom and that I am supposed to be him, Kerry Burgess, and I have the memory of Kerry Burgess, until 1990, but I have specific knowledge of Tom Reagan, and so I am neither. I am someone completely different. We discussed how I am one of the undercover identities that was created for Kerry Burgess and that he helped design.

The real Kerry then wanted to know where Tom was and I explained that I think Tom does not exist right now, similar to how you did not exist in this world until a few minutes ago and that this is the year 2010 and you have not existed in this world since the year 1994. I also explained that Tom Reagan emerged from the 27 June 1994 crash almost immediately after the crash but then Tom died again in 1998. Instead of the real Tom Reagan emerging again in 1998, this person I am now emerged and I went to work in this identity.

I was also thinking about where Tom Reagan went in 1998 and he did emerge but he is very far away and has been there by himself all this time and he is on his way back. Unlike the real Kerry Burgess that emerged after 16 years, Tom Reagan has aged naturally and he looks normal as he would have for someone who has aged 16 years. Kerry Burgess emerged at the same age as he was in 1994.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 10/31/10 3:14 AM

Damn, my left shoulder has really started hurting the past hour or longer. It is something that is close to my shoulder, actually, but under the clavicle and the pain in on my back to, about where the shoulder blade would be. The pain is almost bad enough that I cannot really move my left arm, although it is not that bad. The feeling may be closer to a muscle spasm in the area of my left shoulder blade.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 10/31/10 1:58 PM

My left shoulder is still just as painful as it was when I noted it









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 7:10 PM Sunday, October 31, 2010

http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP013240020001&sid=59337&sn=AMCHD&st=201010311900&cn=697

excite

The Walking Dead (New)

697 AMCHD: Sunday, October 31 7:00 PM

Science fiction

Days Gone By

Cast: Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies, Chandler Riggs, Laurie Holden, Steven Yeun, Jeffrey DeMunn, Emma Bell

Original Air Date: Oct 31, 2010










2010-10-31_0-a









The Walking Dead - "Days Gone Bye" - television series premiere episode - season 1 episode 1 - Sunday 31 October 2010

(from internet transcript)

Rick: Son of a bitch shot me. You believe that?









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me, excerpts: H.V.O.M at 11:40 AM Sunday, January 02, 2011

Stampede Pass

I must have been lying in bed for over four hours last night and could not fall asleep for that much time and longer because I started thinking during the night last night that Stampede Pass is where I materialized after the L-1011 Stargazer spiraled down from over forty thousand feet after breaking into pieces and then crashed with such force that it virtually vaporized on contact with that ground.

after I understood that my aircraft was unflyable because, for one reason, a wing had just broken off due to impact with debris from the Pegasus rocket that had just exploded in front of my windshield, I was turned around part ways in my seat as the pilot and I had my had outreached to shake the hand of Kerry Burgess and I spoke that flying with had been an honor but the aircraft was spinning too fast for us to shake hands. When I materialized at Stampede Pass I felt as though I had materialized about one inch or two above the ground and I found myself standing there in the woods on that dirt road with absolutely no idea where I was and I was standing there with my hand still reaching out to shake his hand.









From 11/21/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Inheritors - Part 1" ) To 6/20/2014 ( Barack Obama, 44th President of USA: Memorandum on Creating a Federal Strategy To Promote the Health of Honey Bees and Other Pollinators ) is 18108 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/1/2015 ( ) is 18108 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 6/1/2015 ( ) is 6769 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/15/1984 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess I began active service for an enlistment period of six years as a United States Navy enlisted seafarer ) is 6769 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 6/1/2015 ( ) is 6769 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/15/1984 ( Ronald Reagan, 40th President of USA: Proclamation 5194 - Missing Children Day, 1984 ) is 6769 days



From 11/6/1937 ( from Science News Letter: Telepathy and Clairvoyance Being Boomed as a "Science" ) To 6/5/1987 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted United States Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States Navy - leading to permanent assignment until 1990 to CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, United States Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2) ) is 18108 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/1/2015 ( ) is 18108 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 6/1/2015 ( ) is 9448 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/15/1991 ( premiere US TV series "Eerie, Indiana" ) is 9448 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3758720

IMDb

The Whispers (2015)

X Marks the Spot

Episode aired 1 June 2015

Season 1 Episode 1









https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/memorandum-creating-federal-strategy-promote-the-health-honey-bees-and-other-pollinators

The American Presidency Project

BARACK OBAMA

44th President of the United States: 2009 ‐ 2017

Memorandum on Creating a Federal Strategy To Promote the Health of Honey Bees and Other Pollinators

June 20, 2014










the-outer-limits_season2-ep10-1964_00h-09m-32s-1









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 6:10 PM Thursday, December 30, 2010

Stargazer

Strange how I decided to watch one of these episodes for the first time in recent memory and how this was the episode I chose to watch today. What this reminds me of is that story about how I survived the crash of the L-1011 "Stargazer" on 27 June 1994 because I was propelled through the windshield as I was the pilot of the aircraft. The reality is the none of us actually survived the crash. The aircraft hit the ground at a tremendous speed after spiraling from forty feet above the ground and was virtually vaporized upon impact. I am the recipient of some kind of highly advanced technology that allows me to reemerge in physical form after my physical body is destroyed and I did reemerge that day but after about two days had elapsed in the real world and I was over a thousand miles from the crash point. There is some kind of force that controls that advanced technology that controlling force makes changes to the reemergence process and that was why I did not immediately reemerge. Until 1998, every time I reemerged after my physical body was destroyed, I always returned as the exact same person I was before, with knowledge in my mind up to the very second that my physical body was destroyed.

My return in 1998 was different though. I returned but I am a composite version of Tom Reagan and Kerry Burgess. I am not as tall as Tom Reagan and I am as tall as Kerry Burgess but I do not have the physical scars of Kerry Burgess, such as the gunshot wound scar he had on his shoulder.









Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

(from internet transcript)

Doctor Zefram COCHRANE: I've got a four-alarm hangover either from the whiskey or your laser beam, ...or both, ...but I'm ready to make history! Ha, ha, ha.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 05:02 AM Pacific-time USA Friday 05/13/2022