I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Sunday, October 04, 2026
Today is 10/04/2026
Continuing.
battlestar-galactica-2003_00h-45m-36s
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)
(from internet transcript)
[Enterprise transporter room]
(the Klingons replace the Enterprise crew)
[Enterprise bridge]
TORG: My Lord. The ship appears to be deserted.
[Bird-of-Prey bridge]
KRUGE: How can that be? They're hiding!
[Enterprise bridge]
TORG: Yes sir. But the bridge appears to be run by computer. It is the only thing speaking.
[Bird-of-Prey bridge]
KRUGE: Speaking? Let me hear.
[Enterprise bridge]
COMPUTER VOICE: Nine, ...eight, ...seven, ...six, ...five,...
[Bird-of-Prey bridge]
KRUGE: Get out! Get out of there! Get out!
COMPUTER VOICE: ...one...
(explosions rip through the Enterprise. Its crew on Genesis watch the fireball streak through the planet's atmosphere)
[Genesis planet - Kirk's landing]
KIRK: My god, Bones. What have I done?
McCOY: What you had to do. What you always do.
independence-day_00h18m12s
Independence Day (1996)
(from internet transcript)
Yes. We've got everybody we have working on the problem. Yeah, I love X-Files, too. I hope you get to see it.
David! David!
What the hell is the point in having a
beeper, if you're not going to turn it on?
It was turned on. I was ignoring you.
Hello!
What's the... What's the big emergency?
From 3/7/1913 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: DR. FOSDICK DISCUSSES LOYALTY TO CONVICTIONS ; Men Who Stand On Middle Ground Show Weakness Of Character ; DECISIONS MUST BE MADE ) To 8/7/1960 ( ) is 17320 days
17320 = 8660 + 8660
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and for me after 05/10/2006: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) is 8660 days
From 8/7/1960 ( ) To 5/14/1990 ( departing as enlisted US Navy Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2)(paygrade E-5) Kerry Wayne Burgess my Honorable Discharge from US Navy active service ) is 10872 days
10872 = 5436 + 5436
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/20/1980 ( premiere USA TV series episode "In Search of..."::"UFO Coverups" ) is 5436 days
From 8/7/1960 ( ) To 3/8/1988 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2), my official enlisted US Navy documents includes: Terrier MK 152 guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex Operator (expert technician for all maintenance and operations, down to printed-circuit-board component level diagnosis and repair, UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance) - CF-division, Missile Plot, USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, following my graduation Naval Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia ) is 10075 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/3/1993 ( Princeton University, Class of 1993, Commencement Week begins ) is 10075 days
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000141/bio/
IMDb
David Duchovny
Born August 7, 1960 New York City, New York, USA
David earned an undergraduate degree from Princeton University
excerpt, comments by me, Kerry Burgess
https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19130307-01.2.13&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------
Princeton University
Daily Princetonian, Volume 38, Number 10, 7 March 1913
DR. FOSDICK DISCUSSES LOYALTY TO CONVICTIONS
Men Who Stand on Middle Ground Show Weakness of Character
DECISIONS MUST BE MADE
Suspended Judgment Tends to Destroy All Sense of Morality
The Rev. [ Superstition ] H. E. Fasdick, of Montclair, N. J., spoke in Murray Hall last evening on "The Uncommitted Man." In discussing his subject, the speaker devoted his attention to the American college men who go through their university courses without giving heed to the struggle for Christian [ Superstition ] advancement which is going on about them.
dark-matter_s2e6-2026_00h-29m-51s
dark-matter_s2e6-2026_00h-30m-05s
by me, Kerry Burgess: March 26, 2019
to the message.
by me, Kerry Burgess, 10/04/2026 09:11 AM
I am the last man on this road to acceptance, I wrote about myself after viewing this episode years ago.
the-twilight-zone_s3e4-1961_00h-05m-11s
The Twilight Zone (1959) s03e04
"The Passersby"
(from internet transcript)
Would you play your guitar real loud? I mean, real loud, drown me out?
Loud, ma'am?
I'm so sick to death of hearing my own crying and the sound of footsteps on the road. Please play it loud so i can hear music.
Oh, ma'am
please, sergeant!
As you wish, my lady.
black is the color of my true love's hair
her lips
are something wondrous fair
the purest eyes
the-twilight-zone_s3e4-1961_00h-22m-20s
the-twilight-zone_s3e4-1961_00h-23m-17s
the-twilight-zone_s3e4-1961_00h-23m-28s
the-twilight-zone_s3e4-1961_00h-23m-44s
dark-matter_s2e6-2026_00h-39m-35s
dark-matter_s2e6-2026_00h-39m-38s
1989-11-11_1-1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimitz-class_aircraft_carrier
DN-SC-84-11122 .jpg, from internet
http://www.seekthelamb.com/FlyingDayatOffice.htm
Adventures in the Air
Following the signals of the yellow shirt, I slowly maneuvered the Intruder into the catapult shuttle—the device that connects to your nosewheel bar and does the actual pulling of the aircraft. When I was “in,” the yellow shirt gave me the “hold” signal. There was a pause as a deck hand attached the “hold back rod” to the rear of the nosewheel. This device is designed to hold the aircraft at full power, but to release it when the cat stroke began. The Catapult Officer then gave the “take tension” signal to the catapult operator who was standing over in the cat walk. I reached forward of the throttles and swung out the “cat grip”and felt the aircraft squat slightly as the nosewheel automatically compressed, as if the Intruder was getting ready to jump off the deck.
Waving two fingers back and forth rapidly, the Cat Officer gave me the “turn up” signal. With my left hand I pushed both throttles to full power, locking my fingers over the cat grip bar. This prevents your hand and the throttles from slipping back during the 24 “G” acceleration that was now just seconds away. You didn’t want to go off the cat with anything less than full power!
http://www.defensetech.org/archives/2007_08.html
The catapult shot is like that of any other manned aircraft. Company officials noted that F/A-18s fire off the ship autonomously anyway (pilots keep there hands off the stick during cat shots)
http://www.flyingmag.com/
With the jet at full power, just shy of the afterburners, and a quick triple-checking glance, I look left at the catapult officer and give him a salute. Not really for him, he can’t even see me, it’s too dark. More so for my own familiarity. With my pinky finger on the throttles I click forward the exterior light master switch, and the deck comes alive with the light of the form lights, red and green nav lights, and strobes. This is the official salute that I’m ready.
Left palm open and pressed against the throttles (so I don’t inadvertently pull them back from the force of the cat shot), right hand up on the canopy grip, and I press my head back against the seat looking forward down the cat. The only light in front of me is the green cat status light. I’m about to be shot into a black rainy sky, why? With that thought the jet squats again and then it comes. WHAM! I slam the throttle to full afterburner and stare at the airspeed to make sure I see three digits by the end of the cat stroke. Over the span of the next 310 feet and roughly two seconds, myself and my jet have accelerated to over 175 knots. At least that was the last speed I saw prior to the jolt of coming off the front of the ship. It almost hurts. As the jet rotates itself to a nice climb attitude I grab the stick, raise the gear and pull the throttles out of blower. You know what? It’s freakin’ dark out here.
F-14 CREW EJECTS DURING CARRIER LAUNCH
DailyPress.com
Dec 18, 1990
The two-man crew of an F-14 Tomcat from a Oceana Naval Air Station squadron was forced to eject Monday night on takeoff from the Florida-based carrier USS Forrestal, Navy officials said.
The pilot and radar intercept officer, both assigned to Fighter Squadron 31 at Oceana, received minor injuries after parachuting down to the carrier, Navy officials said.
The men decided to eject when it looked like the jet was not going to be able to get up enough speed for takeoff and was headed instead over the side of the carrier, the Navy said.
The jet came to rest near the edge of the flight deck. Although the incident was under investigation, Navy officials said the jet apparently had become separated from the catapult during launch, the Navy said.
After ejecting, the pilot landed on the flight deck, suffering bruises and scrapes and possibly a sprained ankle, officials said.
The radar intercept officer was rescued from his parachute that snagged on the ship's superstructure, or island, above the flight deck. He received minor scrapes, Navy officials said.
Both men, whose names were not available late Tuesday, were treated by medical personnel aboard the carrier.
The Forrestal, based in Mayport, was conducting night training operations off the coast of Florida.
Battlestar Galactica - tv miniseries - 12/08/2003, 12/09/2003
(from internet transcript)
Helo: I'm in. That's you, XO. (He's says something to Starbuck.)
Starbuck: Ohhh, Helo. When you gonna learn? First you're flying with rooks, and then... (Boomer hits her)
Boomer: Hey.
Starbuck: Ow!
Starbuck: And then you're betting against Starbuck. (Helo makes a 'bring it on' gesture.)
From 1/13/1962 ( first mission of Black Cat Squadron over China ) To 12/17/1990 ( the US Navy USS Forrestal F-14 incident reported ) is 10565 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/6/1994 ( ) is 10565 days
From 1/17/1990 ( United States NASA announces the selection of the Group 13 Astronauts ) To 10/6/1994 ( ) is 1723 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/22/1970 ( NASA launched the Intelsat-3 F-8 communications satellite into unusable orbit ) is 1723 days
From 5/13/1992 ( the Intelsat-6 successful rescue during US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 and for me after 05/10/2006: includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 10/6/1994 ( ) is 876 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/27/1968 ( Yuri Gagarin killed in aircraft crash ) is 876 days
From 8/15/1960 ( Dwight Eisenhower, 34th president of USA federal government 1953-1961: Remarks Upon Inspection of the Capsule Retrieved from the Satellite Discoverer XIII ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and for me after 05/10/2006: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) is 10565 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/6/1994 ( ) is 10565 days
From 2/13/1962 ( John F. Kennedy, 35th president of USA federal government 1961-1963: Remarks of Welcome to King Saud of Saudi Arabia at Andrews Air Force Base ) To 1/17/1991 ( date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 10565 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/6/1994 ( ) is 10565 days
puppet-in-chief Bill Clinton
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-aboard-the-uss-eisenhower-norfolk-virginia
The American Presidency Project
WILLIAM J. CLINTON
42nd President of the United States: 1993 ‐ 2001
Remarks Aboard the U.S.S. Eisenhower in Norfolk, Virginia
October 06, 1994
The President. Thank you very much, Secretary Perry, Admiral Miller, Admiral Owens, Admiral Flanagan, Admiral Murphy, Captain Gemmill, and to all of you who are here. It's a great honor for me to be here. I asked to see the person responsible for decorating the F-14 with my name and the Vice President's name there. I guess I'm going to have to take flying lessons.
Audience member. He's right here, Mr. President, Skipper Al Myers.
Comdr. Alan Myers. Al Myers, sir.
The President. Thank you very much. I appreciate it. I told someone to take a picture of that, and I'm going to take it back to the Vice President when I see him this afternoon and suggest that we both take flying lessons. [Laughter] Admiral Miller said, "You understand on that plane, you would still control the eject seat." [Laughter] And I told him, "I don't believe in ejecting. I'd never bail out." But I was glad to know that.
1990-01-17_1
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 09:21 AM Pacific-timezone USA Sunday 10/04/2026













