I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Monday, October 05, 2026
Today is 10/05/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 10/05/2026 5:37 PM
You just don't get it. You and your stupid, filthy disease carrying animal.
It's always and only about *you*
You are too much of a dim-wit to recognize that you are incapable of just walking away.
Everything is about *you*
Too selfish to recognize there was never anything here other than to establish your selfishness and your selfishness at all costs to anyone but you.
2026-08-30_1-1
To 8/30/2026 ( ) From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 22216 days
44432 = 22216 + 22216
To 10/2/2026 ( ) From 2/7/1905 ( ) is 44432 days
1905-02-07_1-1
https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/1970/euler/facts/
2026-09-01_1-1
from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:
by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/3/2006 10:36 AM
Goddamn stinking zombies. These people are like 55% zombie and 45% human. I don’t know what the balance is, at some point they are going to start trying to eat the brains of humans. What’s is been – 13, 14 months now I’ve been living with these pre-Zombies? Creeps me the hell out.
by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/2/2006 1:56 PM
Goddamnit these places creep me out. It is like having to live with zombies. If I listen closely, I’ll probably hear them all mumbling quietly over and over, “brains……brains……brains…..”
From 9/3/2006 ( ) To 10/2/2026 ( ) is 7334 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/1/1985 ( Ronald Reagan, 40th president of USA federal government 1981-1989: Remarks at the All-Star Tribute to Ronald "Dutch" Reagan in Burbank, California ) is 7334 days
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 5:40 PM Pacific-timezone USA Monday 10/05/2026


