This Is What I Think.

Thursday, October 08, 2026

Today is 10/08/2026





by me, Kerry Burgess, 10/08/2026 01:22 PM

Think we will see Sloppy Drunk Pete Hegseth out there today in San Diego working on that ship with a paintbrush?

Doubt it.

My guess is he's already sloppy drunk by this afternoon.



Thinking about his raging antics I have read about in the mainstream-media, I began thinking today about Randy Romine.

He was Thedia's fourth husband. I saw her married to her fifth husband during my lifetime when I was only 14 years old. Most of them just ignored me and I ignored them and practically raised my own self. Thedia was one of the best-looking broads in that little town and so I guess that's why she was in high-demand from local yokels.



Randy Romine was raging alcoholic. I knew about his previous wife and his kids. I would later think about how I never actually met his kids. Then I remember one time he was given permission to visit his kids for a few hours. And that made me think: he can't be around his kids but yet I am allowed to live in the same house with that drunk maniac. He fired a bullet through my bedroom ceiling once. Twisted and broke the handlebars of my bicycle. Beat the hell out of Thedia a few times. So I was told. I did see her bruised face after but I was not around when he went on his raging benders.

He was an injured veteran of Vietnam. I think his troubles were deeper.

When I read about sloppy drunks like Pete Hegseth and their love for Jesus H. Christ I suspect they are not being honest with themselves. My guess is Pete Hegseth is too cowardly at many things and his pent-up homosexuality is one example because society is not forgiving to weak, little guys like him.

So he goes on raging alcohol benders.



I did not feel like making this note but as with so much other stuff I must examine this detail that formed today in my conscious mind. And because of this result I must include supporting details from my previous discoveries.

This note expands on other observations by me and that I am not referencing again here in this note.









This is a great story I have developed.

Best for one other person.

None of this is about getting you to like me or any of that narcissistic crap. Nothing about getting you to give me stuff I do not already have.

You know what that means.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 10/08/2026 01:55 PM

Because of last week, I am now wondering what I will see tomorrow in the newest episode of "Dark Matter" on Appletv

I do not know a single detail about it presently and I will not know until after midnight today and into tomorrow, Friday, 10/09/2026









From 7/20/1946 ( ) To 6/6/1980 ( ) is 12375 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/20/1999 ( ) is 12375 days









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Hegseth

Pete Hegseth

From Wikipedia [retrieved 08/20/2026]

Peter Brian Hegseth (born June 6, 1980) is an American government official, veteran, and former television personality who has served as the 29th United States secretary of defense since 2025.










1999-09-20_1-1









Stargate SG-1

"Past and Present"

TV-series season 3 episode 11, 10/15/1999

(from internet transcript)

INT—MEDICAL LABORATORY, SGC

[General Hammond and O'NEILL enter the lab. Dr Fraiser is massaging her forehead and Carter is sitting with her back to her desk.]

O'NEILL
Oh my. There is a distinct lack of optimism in this room.

FRAISER
We've been working around the clock trying to dissolve a chemical inside the brain without harming the surrounding tissue and it is not easy.

HAMMOND
What have you learned?

CARTER
That it could take years, Sir.

HAMMOND
Suffice it to say, we don't have that much time.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 1:55 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Journal May 22, 2006

I made a list today of the step-fathers I remember my mother being married to, it seems important. My father was a truck driver. She remarried to a guy named James who was a U.S. Marine. I think he went back into the service after they married and then we moved around to the bases he was stationed at. I think first we went to Santa Ana. I think that is where the El Toro base is at. Then we were at a base in McAlester, OK, where I think he was a guard. She then married Dale Parker, the guy who was electrocuted. He was some kind of hospital worker when they got married and then went on to work in construction, building houses. We were living with his parents for a while. I remember mowing their lawn one day and getting the notion to carve out some kind of message in the grass that people above in aircraft could read. Then she married the Vietnam veteran. He was a pretty nice guy when he was sober, but when he got drunk he was beserk. From what she told me, he had stepped on a landmine in Vietnam. The doctors told him he would never walk again but he made out ok. I remember finding his Purple Heart medals. I think he had three. This was also the time I liked to play around with live ammunition, pulling apart cartridges and shells for the gunpowder so I could blow up the model ships and aircraft I had put together.









WILKERSON FUNERAL HOME

Jerry Randall "Randy" Romine

Jerry Randall "Randy" Romine, age 62, a resident of Mabelvale, Arkansas died Monday, December 22, 2008 in Mabelvale.

He was born July 20, 1946 in Horatio to Ray and Margaret Cox Romine. He was a DX service station operator, retired disabled U.S. Marine veteran of the Vietnam War and a Baptist.

Funeral Services will be held at 2:00 p.m., Saturday, December 27, 2008 in the Wilkerson Funeral Home Chapel with Virgil Romine and Rev. Charles Hebert officiating. Burial will follow in the Horatio Cemetery.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Earnest_Will

Operation Earnest Will

From Wikipedia

Operation Earnest Will (24 July 1987 – 26 September 1988) was the American military protection of Kuwaiti-owned tankers from Iranian attacks in 1987 and 1988, three years into the Tanker War phase of the Iran–Iraq War. It was the largest naval convoy operation since World War II.









excerpt from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 03/28/07 2:18 AM

the doctors had told Randy he would never walk again because he had stepped on a landmine.









excerpt from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: July 31, 2006

There is also that memory I have written about before where I climbed up on Randy Romine's 100 foot HAM radio antenna. One time I went up there with my first model rocket, the one that was fashioned as R2D2 from Star Wars.









From 7/20/1946 ( Randy Romine [purported Purple Heart medal recipient from US Marines and Vietnam veteran and was one of several former step-father when I was child as Kerry Burgess circa 1977-1980] ) To 5/7/1992 ( first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 16728 days

16728 = 8364 + 8364

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/26/1988 ( US Navy ends convoy duty in the Persian Gulf ) is 8364 days



From 6/3/1988 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2), with my personal participation and commendation my official enlisted US Navy documents includes: Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal 88Feb13 88Jun03, CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (expert technician for all maintenance and operations, down to printed-circuit-board component level diagnosis and repair, UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, Operation Earnest Will, Middle East Force, including Operation Praying Mantis ) To 5/7/1992 ( ) is 1434 days

1434 = 717 + 717

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/20/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Doomsday Machine" ) is 717 days



From 12/7/1941 ( the US Navy Pacific Fleet severely damaged in the surprise attack at Pearl Harbor Hawaii ) To 5/7/1992 ( ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1991 ( date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



From 2/10/1960 ( Dwight Eisenhower, 34th president of USA federal government 1953-1961: Remarks After Inspecting the Missile Test Center, Cape Canaveral, Florida ) To 8/15/1986 ( Ronald Reagan, 40th president of USA federal government 1981-1989: Building of a Fourth Shuttle Orbiter and the Future of the Space Program ) is 9683 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/7/1992 ( ) is 9683 days



From 1/20/1961 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Whole Truth" ) To 5/7/1992 ( ) is 11430 days

11430 = 5715 + 5715

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/26/1981 ( premiere USA film "Stripes" ) is 5715 days



From 2/28/1920 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: UNIVERSITY MACHINE IS VERY BADLY WRECKED ; Anthony Antoninus, Campus Employee, Gets In Way Of Ford Which Was Newly Purchased. ) To 3/7/1973 ( premiere USA TV "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"The Moon and the Desert" ) is 19366 days

19366 = 9683 + 9683

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/7/1992 ( ) is 9683 days



http://articles.latimes.com/1992-05-08/news/mn-1910_1_space-station-assembly

Los Angeles Times

Shuttle Endeavour Blasts Off on Difficult Maiden Flight : Science: The mission includes three spacewalks, practice for space station assembly and rescue of a communications satellite.

May 08, 1992 ROBERT W. STEWART TIMES STAFF WRITER

KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, Fla. — Dodging gusty winds and threatening thunderstorms, the shuttle Endeavour, the nation's newest orbiter, found a hole in the clouds Thursday and blasted off on its maiden voyage.










1992_may7sts49-1 .jpg, from internet









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_Forces_Expeditionary_Medal

Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal

From Wikipedia

The Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal (AFEM) is a military award of the United States Armed Forces

Criteria

The medal shall be awarded only for operations for which no other U.S. campaign medal is approved, where a foreign armed opposition or imminent threat of hostile action was encountered.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 1:56 PM Pacific-timezone USA Thursday 10/08/2026