This Is What I Think.

Saturday, October 10, 2026

Today is 10/10/2026





by me, Kerry Burgess, 10/10/2026 07:54 AM

Variations on theme to a grand truth that is not obvious.

If THEY needed a scientist to work on this truth I have become aware then THEY would have sent a scientist.

Instead THEY sent me

A grand truth not based on human knowledge of any advanced science

Certainly is not based on any sort of childish superstition that plagues this planet Earth. They are superstitious because they are weak-character and that includes those weak, little guys such as Pete Hegseth. He just loses himself looking at those puppy-dog eyes of Jesus H. Christ.

Pete Hegseth goes around gushing and blushing over male bodybuilders and you see Pete Hegseth doing his girly pushups but you sure as hell don't see him picking up a paintbrush and chip in on restoring the normal condition of that ship.

He even admits to causing that ship to remain away from homeport for almost a full year so it would arrive on that specific calendar-day.









From 1/3/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Whom Gods Destroy" ) To 10/17/2016 ( ) is 17454 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/16/2013 ( ) is 17454 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5696852/

Travelers

S1.E1

Travelers

Episode aired Oct 17, 2016









From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 4:18 PM

To: [undisclosed recipient of an email sent by me, Kerry Burgess]

Subject: Crossroads

I wrote up a few of my rants about this and I think this is the most interesting one.

See, there is some kind of effort about coincidences and about not believing everything is a coincidence.

My guess is there is some kind of ancient powerful force that controls the minds of all humans on this planet and it has some kind of strategy about how to keep human beings from not perceiving itself as a threat.

Why?

Because if human beings believe that Thing is a threat then they will attack it. And win against it.










1969-01-03_1-1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whom_the_gods_would_destroy,_they_first_make_mad










travelers_s1e1_netflix-remaining_00h-21m-50s
travelers_s1e1_netflix-remaining_00h-32m-43s-1
travelers-s1e1-2016_00h-44m-53s
travelers-s1e1-2016_00h-44m-25s









From 1/3/1969 ( ) To 12/19/2019 ( ) is 18612 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/17/2016 ( ) is 18612 days










G0043118 .jpg, me, Kerry Burgess, from my series of images captured 12/19/2019









From 10/17/2016 ( ) To 2/19/2023 ( ) is 2316 days

2316 = 1158 + 1158

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/3/1969 ( ) is 1158 days









by me, Kerry Burgess, 2:13 PM February 19, 2023

Rios and Ian and to an extent the other holograms of Rios are really the only entertaining quality of that streaming video-serial, in terms of characters

The graphics and ships are neat

I think I like the older Seven of Nine better in this series









by me, Kerry Burgess, 1:42 PM February 19, 2023

Star Trek: Picard

"Broken Pieces"

s1-e8

(Commodore) Oh: Endure the Admonition. If you can.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 1:21 PM February 19, 2023

It was a trip I was following.

I knew where I was, in different locations.

I looked at the field next to the highway in Antlers where I did not want a statue of me

A howling roar next to a small stream in an dense wooded environment, knew it was DeQueen, glimpsed fast stream









by me, Kerry Burgess, 12:25 PM February 19, 2023

Credits finish and then, just like my sleeping-dream night before last

No rabbit there, though









http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/FTrials/galileo/admonition.html

Admonition (Injunction?) of Galileo

(February 26, 1616)

The original admonition document is missing. A transcribed report exists in the Inquisition file. It is a key matter of dispute whether Galileo was actually enjoined from discussing Copernican theory, as the transcribed report--discovered in 1633--indicates. Scholars have questioned the authenticity of the report, arguing that the procedures described did not comport with established forms and that the substance was not consistent with what we know of events of 1616.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 9:39 PM Pacific-timezone USA Saturday 10/10/2026