Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Subject: David George Reichert, who actively supports a coup d’état against the U.S. government by foreign power







http://www.governor.wa.gov/contact/form.asp

Thank you for contacting Governor Christine Gregoire. The Governor values your views and opinions. We want to assure you that the Governor's Office reads these messages and, when appropriate, refers them to relevant agencies, staff, or the Governor herself. Because of the volume of e-mail we receive daily, however, we are unable to respond to every message. Thank you again for contacting the Governor.












December 26, 2007


To: Governor Gregoire

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)



Governor,

I have communicated most of these same details and more to the Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice, and I wanted to also inform you of my observations.

I currently maintain an official United States federal undercover identity and I began that assignment on 12/07/1998 to investigate Microsoft Corporation sponsored terrorism, organized crime, and insurrection activities.














----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: inspector.general@usdoj.gov
Cc: hotline@dodig.mil; House Speaker
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 3:52:28 PM
Subject: Subject: David George Reichert, who actively supports a coup d’état against the U.S. government by foreign power

To: Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)

Location: Seattle and King County, Washington, investigating corrupted public officials, who are an armed force providing material support to an insurrection against the United States of America.














Federal prison sentences are automatic and mandatory, with no recourse, to those perpetrators that have been caught interfering, at any measure, either directly or indirectly, with my official United States federal undercover investigation of criminal conspiracy to hijack my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value.





I have been out here doing my part on this assignment for 10 years and those of you in the Inspector General's office are going to have explain what you have done to make positive contributions to my investigation into corrupted public officials of the United States government.



I can only guess that you are frightened of those corrupted public officials that I have described but you are going to find I have little tolerance for your cowardice.



I am not telling you all this information because I like to talk about myself. I am expecting you individuals in the Inspector General's office to start arresting these corrupted public officials that I name and I am giving you a direct order to make those arrests.



There will be a point where you have to explain why you have not taken action against the corrupted public officials I have named and why you are not following my orders.



I am giving the Department of Justice Inspector General a direct order to arrest and detain indefinitely David George Reichert, the former Sheriff of King County, Washington.





[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]










From 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert, who actively supports a coup d’état against the U.S. government by foreign power ) to 5/13/1987 ( my M.I.A. status in Africa ends ) is: 13406 days


From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 11/15/1995 ( Monica Lewinsky allegedly began sexual relationship with the President of the USA ) is: 13406 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Reichert

David George Reichert (born August 29, 1950) is an American politician and the former sheriff of King County, Washington. He has served since 2005 as Republican congressional representative of Washington's 8th congressional district













From 2/18/1949 ( Gary Leon Ridgway ) to 11/15/1966 ( Gemini 12 splashdown and I was onboard that Gemini 12 spacecraft ) is: 6479 days


From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is: 6479 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_river_killer

Gary Leon Ridgway (born February 18, 1949), known as the Green River Killer, is one of the most prolific serial killers in American history. On November 30, 2001, as he was leaving a Renton, Washington factory where he worked, he was arrested for the murders of seven women whose deaths were attributed to the "Green River Killer". Four murders were linked to him through DNA and three through paint he used at his job. Two years later he pleaded guilty to 48 counts of aggravated murder, although the estimates run much higher. Ridgway has been married three times and has one son. He carried his son's photo in his wallet to lure most of his victims into his pickup truck.













From 5/29/1955 ( John Warnock Hinckley, Jr. ) to 10/11/1968 ( Apollo 7 launches into Earth orbit and I was onboard that Apollo 7 spacecraft ) is: 4884 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launch from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is: 4884 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hinckley

John Warnock Hinckley, Jr. (born May 29, 1955) attempted to assassinate U.S. President Ronald Reagan on March 30, 1981.













From 12/11/1972 ( Apollo 17 lunar landing and I was an Apollo 17 astronaut walking on the Moon surface ) to 5/12/1982 ( date on Gary Ridgway's mugshot photo ) is: 3439 days


From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 12/14/1972 ( Apollo 17 lunar lander leaves Moon surface and I was onboard that Apollo 17 lunar lander spacecraft ) is: 3439 days




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:GaryRidgway1982.jpg

Image:GaryRidgway1982.jpg














From 11/2/1975 ( I launch from Earth by myself to intercept the comet in the outer solar system ) to 5/12/1982 ( date on Gary Ridgway's mugshot photo ) is: 2383 days


From 4/14/1977 ( I return to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) to 10/23/1983 ( As a U.S. Navy officer, I am at the U.S. Marines barracks in Beirut when it was attacked at I survived while many U.S. Marines did not ) is: 2383 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombing

The 1983 Beirut barracks bombing was a major incident on October 23, 1983, during the Lebanese Civil War. Two truck bombs struck buildings in Beirut housing U.S. and French members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon, killing hundreds of servicemen, the majority being U.S. Marines. The blasts led to the withdrawal of the international peacekeeping force from Lebanon, where they had been stationed since the Israeli 1982 invasion of Lebanon.
















From 7/16/1979 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 11/15/1995 ( Monica Lewinsky claims the beginning of a sexual relationship with the President of the United States of America ) is: 5966 days

5966 = 2983 + 2983

From 5/16/1955 ( my associate Debra Winger, starring role, "An Officer And A Gentleman" ) to 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is: 2983 days







http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lewinsky

Monica Samille Lewinsky (born July 23, 1973 in San Francisco, California)

After transferring from Santa Monica College, she graduated with a psychology degree from Lewis & Clark College in Portland, Oregon in 1995. Then, Lewinsky moved to Washington, D.C., where she worked at the White House as an intern starting in July, getting a paid job there in November.

Between 15 November 1995 and 7 April 1996, Lewinsky [ allegedly ] had a sexual relationship with the President.















From 1/20/1930 ( my associate Buzz Aldrin ) to 4/29/1935 ( Lucianne Goldberg ) is: 1925 days


From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 10/22/1968 ( Apollo 7 splashdown and I was onboard that Apollo 7 spacecraft ) is: 1925 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucianne_Goldberg

Lucianne Goldberg (born Lucianne Steinberger on April 29, 1935 in Boston) is an American literary agent. She was a central figure behind the scenes in the Lewinsky scandal.


Goldberg met Linda Tripp in the early part of the Clinton administration while assisting an author writing a book on Vince Foster. Tripp spoke with Goldberg resulting in Lewinsky bringing the tapes to her in 1997. [7] Goldberg also urged Tripp to take the tapes to Kenneth Starr and brought the tapes to the attention of people working on the Paula Jones case. [8] She started speaking to reporters about the tapes in the fall of 1997, notably to Michael Isikoff of Newsweek. [9] Within days of the scandal breaking on the Drudge Report, the Democratic National Committee circulated an "information sheet" to reporters with information intended to damage Goldberg. [10] Goldberg spoke at an anti-Clinton rally organised by the Free Republic.

Although Goldberg was deeply involved in the Lewinsky scandal, Starr never subpoenaed her to testify in front of the Grand Jury. Starr never explained why he did not subpoena her.















From 1/20/1930 ( my associate Buzz Aldrin ) to 3/4/1959 ( My birth date UK ) is: 10635 days


From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 4/14/1988 ( U.S. Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG-58 attacked and I was onboard that ship as a U.S. Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) is: 10635 days






http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=940DEFD9153DF935A25757C0A96E948260

U.S. Finds 2 Mines Where Ship Was Damaged

By JOHN H. CUSHMAN JR., SPECIAL TO THE NEW YORK TIMES

Published: April 16, 1988

LEAD: The United States Navy destroyed two mines in the Persian Gulf today at the spot where an explosion damaged an American warship on Thursday, and Pentagon officials asserted that the mines were put there recently by Iran.

The United States Navy destroyed two mines in the Persian Gulf today at the spot where an explosion damaged an American warship on Thursday, and Pentagon officials asserted that the mines were put there recently by Iran.

Pentagon officials said that lookouts on the frigate that was damaged, the Samuel B. Roberts, had sighted several mines in the water just before the explosion. The ship tried unsuccessfully to avoid the mines, the officials said.

Previously, Pentagon officials had said there was no direct evidence to show that the blast was caused by a mine, although this seemed the most likely possibility. Ten crew members were injured, two of them seriously.

















From 4/14/1988 ( U.S. Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG-58 attacked and I was onboard that ship as a U.S. Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) to 7/19/2005 ( United States Supreme Court nomination ) is: 6305 days


From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe ) is: 6305 days



http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=webroberts19&date=20050719&query=supreme+court+roberts

Nation & World: Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Bush chooses appeal judge John Roberts Jr. for Supreme Court

By Deb Riechmann

The Associated Press

WASHINGTON — President Bush named federal appeals court judge John G. Roberts Jr. to a seat on the Supreme Court today, delighting Republicans while unsettling some Democrats with the selection of a young jurist with impeccable conservative credentials.















From 9/4/1976 ( George W. Bush arrested again ) to 4/7/1996 ( last day associated with Monica Lewinsky's alleged sexual relationship with the President of the USA ) is: 7155 days

7155 = 1 + 3577 + 3577

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford with law degree ) is: 3577 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lewinsky

Monica Samille Lewinsky (born July 23, 1973 in San Francisco, California)

After transferring from Santa Monica College, she graduated with a psychology degree from Lewis & Clark College in Portland, Oregon in 1995. Then, Lewinsky moved to Washington, D.C., where she worked at the White House as an intern starting in July, getting a paid job there in November.

Between 15 November 1995 and 7 April 1996, Lewinsky [ allegedly ] had a sexual relationship with the President.

The Blue Dress









blue dress <<< >>> dress blue










As reference for this media drama about Monica Lewinsky, I note that the U.S. Naval Academy colors are gold and blue. I have also noted the correlation of the orange and black color scheme of the Gemini 12 mission patch to the school colors of Princeton University, where I graduated with a medical degree before I graduated from University of Oxford with a law degree and before I graduated and was re-commissioned as a U.S. Navy Ensign from the United States Naval Academy.



Monica Lewinsky graduated, according to the information on the internet, with a psychology degree, which reminds me of the symbolism I created for Phoebe's character about going to live with her professor, who lectured on abnormal psychology. My objective in that scene with Phoebe's character was to establish that Phoebe and I were happily married and living together.



Along with the other look-alikes I have noted, such as Tom Devey as Ilan Ramon and also Ramona Ramadas, that Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda place around me during my official United States federal undercover assignment was an employee from Microsoft Minneapolis named Rich Westgard. I always thought that Rich Westgard resembled Kenneth Starr. Rich Westgard reported to the same manager for a period of time and we also worked on the same areas of technology. I remember that he and I reported to the manager who resembled "Colonel Masters" from the 1986 "Iron Eagle" and the scene that reminded me most of that Microsoft manager was when "Colonel Masters" was leaning against the truck on the runway after he had been shot by a sniper. That manager replaced Kirk Tavener, who had a distinct resemblance to the Seattle Harbor Patrol officer Jack Lone, who was on the news a while back after he was found dead in the water.



The reason Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda positioned such look-alikes as Tom Devey as Ilan Ramon was to instigate a terrorist attack on my location, which becomes obvious considering that Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda arranged for me to fly across the U.S. on a civilian airliner after the 9/11 attacks. Those arrangements were made before the 9/11 attacks.




http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=2767543&date=19980820

Business: Thursday, August 20, 1998

Lewinsky Back At Grand Jury Today

Susan Schmidt, Peter Baker

The Washington Post


The necktie

One lingering symbol of their onetime connection was a necktie she gave the president that he has continued to wear. Clinton had wore the gold-and-blue patterned tie on Aug. 6, the first time Lewinsky testified before the grand jury, as well as June 24, the day he left for his trip to China, and July 9, during a visit to Georgia and Florida.

Starr's office apparently saw possibly greater significance in the tie. During Clinton's grand-jury testimony on Monday, prosecutors asked Clinton whether he was wearing a tie Lewinsky gave him on the day she testified and whether he was trying to send her a subtle signal, sources said, confirming a report in yesterday's New York Times. Clinton chuckled and said he did not remember.

Shown a picture of the tie, Clinton told prosecutors that said he did not think that was a tie from Lewinsky. But he flatly denied he was trying to send a signal.
















From 6/27/1966 ( Tony Fratto, who actively supports a coup d’état against the U.S. government by foreign power ) to 1/28/1986 ( space shuttle Challenger explodes after liftoff with the deaths of all astronauts onboard the Challenger orbiter vehicle ) is: 7155 days


7155 = 1 + 3577 + 3577


From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford with law degree ) is: 3577 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Fratto

Salvatore Antonio "Tony" Fratto (born June 27, 1966) is Deputy Assistant to United States President George W. Bush and Deputy Press Secretary.










From 11/28/1976 ( I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) to 9/29/2000 ( notable news article about Tony Fratto, who actively supports a coup d’état against the U.S. government by foreign power ) is: 8706 days


From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 5/17/1987 ( U.S. Navy warship USS Stark FFG-31 sailors killed while transporting me to Bahrain for intensive care hospitalization and while I was, and remain to this day, a U.S. Navy officer ) is: 8706 days



http://www.bizjournals.com/pittsburgh/stories/2000/10/02/story3.html?page=1

Friday, September 29, 2000
Economic lobbyist leaves for Bush job

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- A half-dozen Pittsburgh-area economic development agencies have lost their voices in Washington, D.C., and Harrisburg. Tony Fratto, a lobbyist whose efforts have resulted in tax reductions, stadium funding and government financing, will begin working full time on the George W. Bush presidential campaign this week.















From 12/11/1972 ( Apollo 17 lunar landing and I was an Apollo 17 astronaut walking on the Moon surface ) to 9/26/2006 ( Tony Fratto, who actively supports a coup d’état against the U.S. government by foreign power ) is 15 days, 9 months, 33 years


'1-59-33' ( identifies my birth date US )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Fratto


President Names Tony Fratto as Deputy Press Secretary. White House (September 26, 2006).

















From 10/22/1968 ( Apollo 7 splashdown and I was onboard that Apollo 7 spacecraft ) to 7/20/1986 ( postal code 72086 ) is: 6480 days


From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is: 6480 days






From 9/4/1976 ( George W. Bush arrested again ) to 7/20/1986 ( postal code 72086 ) is: 3606 days

3606 = 1803 + 1803

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 2/9/1964 ( my final day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics, where I won gold medals ) is: 1803 days






http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

ZIP Code™ Matches in LONOKE, AR

72086



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paula_Jones

Paula Corbin Jones (born Paula Rosalee Corbin on September 17, 1966, in Lonoke, Arkansas)














From 9/17/1966 ( Paula Jones ) to 11/15/1966 ( Gemini 12 splashdown and I was onboard that Gemini 12 spacecraft ) is: 59 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paula_Jones

Paula Corbin Jones (born Paula Rosalee Corbin on September 17, 1966, in Lonoke, Arkansas)















From 12/31/1961 ( Robbie Bach, who actively supports an insurrection against the U.S. government by foreign power ) to 4/12/1981 ( first ever space shuttle launch and I was onboard that space shuttle orbiter vehicle Columbia ) is: 7042 days


7042 = 3521 + 3521


From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 10/22/1968 ( Apollo 7 splashdown and I was onboard that Apollo 7 spacecraft ) is: 3521 days








From 12/31/1961 ( Robbie Bach, who actively supports an insurrection against the U.S. government by foreign power ) to 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced many fatalities on that aircraft ) is: 11866 days


11866 = 5933 + 5933


'59-33' ( my birth date US )






http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robbie_Bach

Robert J. Bach, commonly known as Robbie Bach, is the President of Entertainment & Devices Division at Microsoft. He leads the division that is responsible for the Xbox, Xbox 360, Zune, Windows Games, Windows Mobile and the Microsoft TV platform.

Robbie Bach was born in Peoria, Ill on December 31, 1961

He joined Microsoft in 1988













The media drama, as described below, about his medals is probably associated with the piracy of my true identity and he became a target of those pirates. Something about how I could not wear the medals I earned from my personal U.S. military experience during the Vietnam War.




From 10/22/1968 ( Apollo 7 splashdown and I was onboard that Apollo 7 spacecraft ) to 5/16/1996 ( death of Admiral Boorda, under suspicious circumstances ) is: 10068 days

10068 = 5034 + 5034

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 12/14/1972 ( Apollo 17 lunar lander leaves Moon surface and I was onboard that Apollo 17 lunar lander spacecraft ) is: 5034 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Boorda


Boorda died 16 May 1996 of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest. He was reported to have been despondent over a news media investigation, led by David H. Hackworth, into Valor device enhancements he wore on his Navy Achievement Medal and a Navy Commendation Medal (small brass Vs, signifying valor in combat), which the media report claimed he was not entitled to wear. Former CNO Admiral Elmo Zumwalt, who was Boorda's commander in Vietnam, later indicated that Boorda was authorized to wear them.


Boorda also faced unrelenting hostility from a majority of flag and General Naval Officers who believed that Boorda had betrayed the Navy by allying himself with Bush and Clinton administration demands for reform in the wake of the Tailhook scandal. Aviators in particular were incensed[citation needed] by the treatment of Admiral Stan Arthur, whose nomination for the post of Commander in Chief, Pacific, was withdrawn by Boorda at the behest of a single Senator after questions were raised over mishandling of a separate sexual harassment case. [7] Boorda was also accused of assisting in the Navy's cover-up of the botched investigation into the USS Iowa turret explosion.[citation needed]











From 4/30/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) to 2/3/2003 ( Lana Clarkson murdered ) is: 7584 days

7584 = 3792 + 3792

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/20/1969 ( Apollo 11 lunar landing and I was onboard that Apollo 11 lunar lander spacecraft ) is: 3792 days


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20978627/

The pioneering record producer is accused of shooting 40-year-old actress Lana Clarkson to death at his Los Angeles area home on February 3, 2003. Jurors were deliberating for an 11th day on a second-degree murder charge.










[ end examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]






From 4/5/1962 ( Lana Clarkson ) to 7/16/1981 ( my wife ) is: 7042 days

7042 = 3521 + 3521

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 10/22/1968 ( Apollo 7 splashdown and I was onboard that Apollo 7 spacecraft ) is: 3521 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0165096/

Lana Clarkson
Date of Birth: 5 April 1962
Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) .... Mrs. Vargas









http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Boorda

Jeremy Michael Boorda (November 26, 1939 – May 16, 1996) was an admiral of the United States Navy and the 25th Chief of Naval Operations (CNO). Boorda is celebrated for being the first (and so far, only) CNO to have risen to the position from the enlisted ranks.

















From 4/30/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy ) to 2/21/2001 ( premiere television episode "Star Trek: Voyager, Workforce" ) is: 6872 days

6872 = 3436 + 3436

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 12/11/1972 ( Apollo 17 lunar landing and I was one of the Apollo 17 astronauts walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 3436 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workforce_%28Voyager_episode%29

Airdate

February 21, 2001
February 28, 2001

Workforce is a two-part episode from the seventh and final season of the TV series Star Trek: Voyager.

Kathryn Janeway happily shows up for her first day of work at an energy plant.

She befriends a man named Jaffen and soon runs afoul of Annika Hansen, the efficiency monitor. Tuvok, a fellow employee, acts weirdly and claims that they don't belong there. A prominent doctor diagnoses Tuvok with "dysphoria syndrome" and begins treatment.

Tom Paris manages to get himself fired from the energy plant even though there is a labor shortage. He takes a job at a bar, and befriends B'Elanna Torres, a pregnant woman who works at the energy plant.

Meanwhile, Chakotay and Harry Kim return to Voyager from a short mission away to find the ship empty and the Emergency Command Hologram in charge. The ECH explains the situation. The whole crew has been forced off the ship and taken to the planet nearby.

Chakotay has himself surgically altered to look different and goes down to the planet and abducts Torres, but he himself doesn't escape.

Part II

With Neelix's help, Torres begins to remember her life as a starship engineer. On the planet, Chakotay has a tougher time overcoming Janeway's skepticism at his story that she's a starship captain.

A young doctor begins to become suspicious that so many people of the same species have dysphoria syndrome and that almost all of them got jobs at the energy plant. Annika Hansen begins taking Tuvok's rants seriously, and with help from a detective, uncovers the plot.

The Voyager crew returns to the ship.










[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]