Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Subject: Henry Merritt Paulson, Jr.





http://www.governor.wa.gov/contact/form.asp

Thank you for contacting Governor Christine Gregoire. The Governor values your views and opinions. We want to assure you that the Governor's Office reads these messages and, when appropriate, refers them to relevant agencies, staff, or the Governor herself. Because of the volume of e-mail we receive daily, however, we are unable to respond to every message. Thank you again for contacting the Governor.







December 4, 2007


To: Governor Gregoire

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)



Governor,

I have communicated most of these same details and more to the Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice, and I wanted to also inform you of my observations.

I currently maintain an official United States federal undercover identity and I began that assignment on 12/7/1998 to investigate Microsoft Corporation sponsored terrorism, organized crime, and insurrection activities.













----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: inspector.general@usdoj.gov
Cc: hotline@dodig.mil; House Speaker
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2007 6:29:34 AM
Subject: Subject: Henry Merritt Paulson, Jr.

To: Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice


From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)


Location: Seattle and King County, Washington, investigating corrupted public officials, who are an armed force providing material support to an insurrection against the United States of America.










The woman with the yellow umbrella, as I wrote of yesterday, reminds me of behavior I have noticed before among the zombies. I notice they have a person up close to me at one point in my travels to, I presume, identify me and then that person or another person close by, will walk along or near to me so that another person farther along my route will know I am the person he or she is looking for, for some nefarious reason. Sometimes they use transients to shadow me so that adds a certain level of randomness to their hostility.


I am quite certain that a woman was trying to get her to provoke a conflict with me recently, for example of the low-level aggressiveness that I see around me on a regular basis that I recognize as a result of my official United States federal undercover assignment.







I still do not have access to proper investigative resources, despite an obvious need, so I assume this information I find on the internet is correct.











[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of death threats against me and my wife ]








From 3/28/1946 ( Henry Paulson, Jr. ) to 9/11/2001 ( New York and Pentagon attacked, the result of insurrection based in and supported by King County, Washington regional government and Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda and accomplices, such as Jeff Renner at KING5 News ) is: 20256 days

20256 = 10128 + 10128

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 11/25/1986 ( my M.I.A. status in Africa changed to K.I.A. ) is: 10128 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Paulson

Henry Merritt "Hank" Paulson, Jr. (born March 28, 1946) is the United States Treasury Secretary.









From 9/2/1965 ( my first day as student at Princeton University ) to 5/30/2006 ( Henry Paulson, accomplice to insurrection against USA ) is: 14880 days

14880 = 7440 + 7440

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/16/1979 ( another threat against my wife ) is: 7440 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Paulson

Paulson was nominated by U.S. President George W. Bush to succeed John Snow as the Treasury Secretary on May 30, 2006













From 8/10/1945 ( Harriet Miers, national traitor, organized crime ) to 7/16/1979 ( my wife ) is 33 years, 340 days

'33-34'


From 3/16/1998 ( I am deployed and remain 100% deployed ) to 1/4/2007 ( Harriet Ellan Miers, evading prosecution for providing material support to an insurrection against the USA ) is: 3 days, 459 weeks

'34-59' ( my birth date UK )


From 12/7/1998 ( my official United States federal special undercover operation ) to 10/27/2005 ( Miers nomination for U.S. Supreme Court withdrawn ) is: 3 days, 359 weeks

'33-59' ( my birth date US )



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harriet_miers

Harriet Ellan Miers (born August 10, 1945) is an American lawyer, and former White House Counsel. On January 4, 2007, she submitted her resignation from the position of White House Counsel, effective January 31 .[1]

President George W. Bush nominated her on October 3, 2005 for Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court to replace Justice Sandra Day O'Connor. The nomination was met with opposition from conservative groups and others unhappy with her credentials, and on October 27, President Bush withdrew her nomination, saying Miers had asked him to do so.












From 7/25/1953 ( Robert Zoellick, selected to instigate a terrorist attack against my interests ) to 6/7/1981 ( Osirak destroyed by the Israeli Air Force ) is: 13 days, 334 months

'1-33-34'


From 7/16/1979 ( my wife ) to 5/29/2007 ( Zoellick working for mobsters and against U.S. ) is 13 days, 334 months

'1-33-34'


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Zoellick

Robert Bruce Zoellick (born July 25, 1953) was a United States Deputy Secretary of State, resigning on July 7, 2006. Before holding this position, he served as United States Trade Representative, from February 7, 2001 until February 22, 2005.

He announced his resignation on June 19, 2006 to join the investment bank Goldman Sachs as a managing director and chairman of the company's International Advisors department.

President George W. Bush nominated Zoellick on 29 May, 2007 to replace Paul Wolfowitz as President of the World Bank.














From 7/30/1956 ( Anita Faye Hill ) to 7/20/1969 ( Apollo 11 lunar landing and I was onboard that Apollo 11 lunar lander spacecraft ) is: 6 days, 676 weeks


'6676'


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Hill

Anita Faye Hill (born July 30, 1956) is a professor of social policy, law, and women's studies at Brandeis University at the Heller School for Social Policy and Management and a former colleague of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. She is best known for claiming at Thomas' 1991 Senate confirmation hearings that Thomas had made provocative statements to her about sex while he was her supervisor.


















From 10/18/1970 ( José Padilla ) to 12/15/1978 ( premiere "Superman: The Movie" ) is: 2980 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) is: 2980 days



From 6/8/1984 ( premiere "Gremlins" movie starring my wife ) to 5/8/2002 ( José Padilla arrested ) is: 5 days, 934 weeks

'59-34'


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Padilla_%28prisoner%29


José Padilla (born October 18, 1970), also known as Abdullah al-Muhajir or Muhajir Abdullah, is a United States citizen of Puerto Rican[1] origin, accused of being a terrorist by the United States government. He was arrested in Chicago on May 8, 2002, and was detained as a material witness until June 9, 2002, when President Bush designated him an illegal enemy combatant and transferred him to a military prison, arguing that he was thereby not entitled to the protection of United States law. On January 3, 2006, he was transferred to a Miami, Florida jail to face criminal conspiracy charges.












From 3/12/1947 ( Willard Mitt Romney ) to 6/8/1984 ( premiere of "Gremlins" movie starring my wife ) is: 13603 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat against my wife ) to 10/12/2000 ( USS Cole DDG-67 sailors killed ) is: 13603 days





From 5/4/1982 ( HMS Sheffield D80 sailors killed ) to 2/11/1999 ( Mitt Romney, accomplice of organized crime ) is: 6127 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat against my wife ) to 4/24/1980 ( Operation Eagle Claw begins and ends with failure and 8 American fatalities ) is: 6127 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_romney

Willard Mitt Romney (born March 12, 1947) was the 70th Governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Elected in 2002, Romney served one term and did not seek re-election in 2006; his term expired January 4, 2007.[1] He is a candidate for the Republican nomination in the 2008 United States presidential election.[2]

He is a former CEO of Bain & Company, a management consulting firm, and the co-founder of Bain Capital, a private equity investment firm. He also served as president and CEO of the 2002 Olympic Winter Games held in Salt Lake City.


Romney served as president and CEO of the 2002 Olympic Winter Games held in Salt Lake City. In 1999, the event was running $379 million short of its revenue benchmarks. Plans were being made to scale back the games in order to compensate for the fiscal crisis.[21] The Games were also damaged by allegations of bribery involving top officials, including then Salt Lake Olympic Committee (SLOC) President and CEO Frank Joklik. Joklik and SLOC vice president Dave Johnson were forced to resign


On February 11, 1999, Romney was hired as the new president and CEO of the Salt Lake Organizing Committee













From 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) to 8/10/2000 ( Encarta Africana, product of organized crime, extortion, insurrection ) is: 6676 days

'6676'


http://www.microsoft.com/Presspass/press/2000/aug00/encartaexpandedpr.mspx[ the product of the domestic terrorists that operate Microsoft Corporation]

Microsoft Encarta Reference Suite Significantly Expanded for 2001: Vibrant Multimedia Integrated With Current Web Content
Award-Winning Encarta Africana Included in Suite for the First Time

REDMOND, Wash., Aug. 10, 2000 — Microsoft Corp. today unveiled Encarta® Reference Suite 2001, the latest product from its leading interactive learning brand.








From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 8459 days

From 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) to 6/28/2005 ( USN SEAL Lt. Michael Murphy killed ) is: 8459 days




From 5/7/1976 ( USN SEAL Lt. Michael Murphy, target of insurgents based in King County, Washington ) to 12/7/1998 ( my federal special operation in King County, Washington ) is: 8249 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat against my wife from insurgents based in King County, Washington ) to 2/14/1986 ( I was POW ) is: 8249 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_P._Murphy

Michael Patrick Murphy (May 7, 1976 — June 28, 2005) was a United States Navy SEAL posthumously awarded the United States military's highest decoration, the Medal of Honor, for his actions during the current War in Afghanistan. He was the first person to be awarded the medal for actions in Afghanistan; and the first member of the U.S. Navy to receive the award since the Vietnam War.










I am quite certain I was using the pin code 6676 for my ATM account still back in 1999. That was also the alarm code of the house I owned at Country Club Estates, in Greer, SC. I bought that house after moving from Central, SC, near the Clemson Tigers, in the context of my artificial and symbolic official United States federal undercover identity.


A while back I noted that Bank of America sent me a pin code for an account I opened in 2002 that was the birthdate of the actor Brian Dennehy, who portrayed the corrupt Sheriff in the 1982 "Rambo."


These next details serve as evidence that Microsoft Corporation bought off George W. Bush and the Bush family so they could use him to steal my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value. It also illustrates that my wife is in danger from these thieving cowards.




From 7/16/1981 ( another threat against my wife from insurgents based in King County, Washington ) to 10/26/1999 is: 6676 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_hampshire

New Hampshire is a state in the New England region of the northeastern United States of America named after the southern English county of Hampshire. The state ranks 44th in land area, 46th in total area of the 50 states, and 41st in population. It was one of the original Thirteen Colonies and became the ninth state to ratify the United States Constitution. New Hampshire was the first U.S. state to have its own state constitution, and is the only state with neither a general sales tax nor a personal income tax.[2]

It is internationally famous for the New Hampshire primary, the first primary in the quadrennial U.S. presidential election cycle.









From 10/26/1999 to 11/2/1999 is: 7 days


http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=2992808&date=19991102&query=new+hampshire

Business: Tuesday, November 02, 1999

Today is Bush's seventh day of campaigning in New Hampshire, which holds its primary on Feb. 1.









I noted when this child was abducted because I had arrived in Salt Lake City a few days earlier and it was on television news. I was staying at a hotel in Salt Lake City, as illustrated, to participate in the Ironman Utah triathlon that was held on Saturday, 6/8/2002 in Provo, Utah. That was the inaugural Ironman Utah triathlon and I would wonder to myself why they picked that particular location for the 2.4 mile swim course because there were better locations in the area. I would also ponder over how that town name reminds me of the Provisional IRA.



http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=40.676257,-111.90625&spn=0.002494,0.005847&z=18&om=1




From 7/24/1969 ( Apollo 11 splashdown with me onboard that Apollo 11 spacecraft ) to 11/3/1987 ( Elizabeth Smart, victim of insurrection based in King County, Washington ) is: 6676 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Smart_kidnapping

Elizabeth Ann Smart (born November 3, 1987) was abducted from her Salt Lake City, Utah bedroom on June 5, 2002 at the age of 14. She was found alive nine months later on March 12, 2003 in Sandy, Utah, about 18 miles from her home, in the company of Brian David Mitchell and Wanda Ileen Barzee, who were indicted for her kidnapping but ruled unfit to stand trial. Her abduction and recovery were widely reported in North American media and internationally and were the subject of a made-for-TV movie and a published book.











From 5/9/1942 ( John David Ashcroft, accomplice of insurrection against USA ) to 4/18/1988 ( USS Wainwright CG-28 attacked with me onboard, 2 U.S. Marines attached to Wainwright killed ) is: 16781 days


'16 July 1981' ( my wife )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ashcroft

John David Ashcroft (born May 9, 1942) was the 79th Attorney General of the United States. He served during the first term of President George W. Bush from 2001 until 2005.







[ end examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of death threats against me and my wife ]











[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]







From 1/29/1964 ( my first day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics ) to 5/10/1982 ( "Rio" album ) is: 6676 days

'6676' ( not the original objective )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_%28album%29

Rio is an album by Duran Duran, originally released worldwide on May 10, 1982







From 12/25/1968 ( Apollo 8 at Moon with me onboard that Apollo 8 spacecraft ) to 5/10/1982 ( "Rio" album ) is: 4884 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launch from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) is: 4884 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_%28album%29

Rio is an album by Duran Duran, originally released worldwide on May 10, 1982










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar_Intercept_Officer

A Naval Flight Officer in the United States Navy and Marine Corps is an officer of the line, meaning they can screen for command in the naval aviation community. After completion of their training, they receive their wings of gold insignia of a Naval Flight Officer. NFO is the Navy acronym for these aviators. NFOs are not pilots (Naval Aviators in Navy parlance).


F-4 Phantom II serving as Radar Intercept Officer (RIO)

F-14 Tomcat serving as Radar Intercept Officer (RIO)


Appearance in movies

One of key characters in the popular movie Top Gun was LTJG Nick "Goose" Bradshaw, played by Anthony Edwards, an F-14 Radar Intercept Officer (NFO) teamed with LT Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, played by Tom Cruise.

In the movie Flight of the Intruder, Willem Dafoe played LCDR Tiger Cole, who served as an A-6 B/N (Bombardier/Navigator) with his pilot, LT Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton, played by Brad Johnson.

In the movie Behind Enemy Lines, Owen Wilson played LT Chris Burnett, a Weapon Systems Officer for an F/A-18F.











From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe ) to 11/1/1982 ("Rio" single) is: 334 weeks

'334'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_%28song%29

Single by Duran Duran
from the album Rio



B-side(s) "The Chauffeur"



"Hold Back The Rain"

Released November 1, 1982 (UK)

"Rio" is a hit single from the album Rio by Duran Duran, and one of their most recognizable songs and music videos.


"Ever since, people think we spend all our time riding around in silk suits, on yachts, getting wet." -- Nick Rhodes










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauffeur

A chauffeur is one who drives an automobile as a job. While the term may refer to anybody who drives for a living, it usually implies a driver of a luxury sedan











http://www.jdwetterling.com/Tomcat.htm

A Different Breed of Cat

Turning onto final approach at 150 knots with wings swept wide like a gliding goose, the Tomcat driver aims at a 600-foot-long runway moving forward at thirty knots with a small sideways vector because of the carrier’s angled landing deck.








http://www.um100.net/b/Tom%20Clancy%20-%20Clear%20and%20Present%20Danger/44.html

Tom Clancy - Clear and Present Danger


"Let me give you a tip. You hear talk about this, you tell people to clam up. You get talk started about an operation like this, people start disappearing."

"Hey, Rob, anybody wants to mess with Chavez and Mu?oz and -"

"Listen to me, boy! I've been there. I've been shot at by machine guns, and my Tomcat ate a missile once, damned near killed the best RIO I ever had. It's dangerous out there, and talk gets people dead. You remember that. This isn't college anymore, Tim."

Tim considered that for a moment. His brother was right. His brother was also wondering what, if anything, he should do about it. Rob considered just sitting on it, but he was a Tomcat driver, a man of action, not the sort to do nothing at all. If nothing else, he decided, he'd have to warn Jack that the security on the operation wasn't as secure as it ought to be.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-14_Tomcat

Unit cost US$38 million in 1998

The Grumman F-14 Tomcat is a supersonic, twin-engine, two-seat, variable geometry wing aircraft. The F-14 was the United States Navy's primary maritime air superiority fighter, fleet defense interceptor and tactical reconnaissance platform from 1974 to 2006.













From 1/29/1964 ( my first day as Innsbruck Olympics participant ) to 12/21/1970 ( first flight F-14 Tomcat ) is: 2518 days

From 7/16/1969 ( Apollo 11 launches for first ever Moon landing I was onboard that Apollo 11 spacecraft ) to 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe ) is: 2518 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-14_Tomcat

Maiden flight 21 December 1970

The Grumman F-14 Tomcat is a supersonic, twin-engine, two-seat, variable geometry wing aircraft. The F-14 was the United States Navy's primary maritime air superiority fighter, fleet defense interceptor and tactical reconnaissance platform from 1974 to 2006.

It entered service in 1972 with the U.S. Navy, replacing the F-4 Phantom II.












From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 10/18/2002 ( space shuttle orbiter vehicle flight STS-112 returns to Earth from Earth orbit ) is: 15934 days

'1-59-34'


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-112

Launch: October 7
Landing: October 18, 2002

STS-112 was a Space Shuttle mission to the International Space Station (ISS) flown by Space Shuttle Atlantis. STS-112 was a 10-day assembly mission in October 2002 that attached the S1 Truss segment.














From 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) to 8/8/2007 ( space shuttle flight STS-118 launches into Earth orbit ) is: 9230 days

9230 = 4615 + 4615

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 3/4/1976 ( my 17th birthday UK enroute to comet ) is: 4615 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-118

Launch: 8 August 2007
Landing: 21 August 2007


STS-118 was a Space Shuttle mission to the International Space Station (ISS) flown by Space Shuttle Endeavour. STS-118 successfully lifted off on August 8, 2007 from launch pad 39A at Kennedy Space Center (KSC), Florida and landed at the Shuttle Landing Facility at KSC on August 21, 2007.













From 7/20/1969 ( Apollo 11 lunar landing and I was onboard that Apollo 11 lunar lander spacecraft ) to 10/23/2007 ( space shuttle flight STS-120 launches into Earth orbit ) is 3 days, 459 months


'34-59' ( my birth date UK )



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-120

Launch: October 23, 2007
Landing: November 7, 2007

STS-120 was a 6.25 million mile Space Shuttle mission to the International Space Station (ISS), that launched on October 23, 2007.[2] It delivered the Harmony module and reconfigured a portion of the station in preparation for future assembly missions.[3] STS-120 was flown by Space Shuttle Discovery, and was the twenty-third space shuttle mission to the ISS.






http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/shuttle/shuttlemissions/sts120/news/landing.html

STS-120 Landing Ground Tracks

11.05.07


http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/196109main_KSC238_long.gif

Deorbit to Kennedy on Orbit 238


http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/196116main_KSC239_long.gif

Deorbit to Kennedy on Orbit 239








[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]