Monday, June 22, 2009

090617-F-6044B-061














http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/090617-F-6044B-061.jpg

090617-F-6044B-061 FORT WAINWRIGHT, Alaska (June 17, 2009) A group of Navy SEALs prepares to cross Phelan Creek during Northern Edge 2009. Northern Edge is a joint exercise focusing on detecting and tracking units at sea, in the air and on land. The Northern Warfare Training Center and the SEALs worked together on river crossing techniques and rope handling. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Christopher Boitz/Released)


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

090617-F-6044B-061










>>>>>JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"
Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06
To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them
as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good, or yellow maybe. That would be sweet!

<<<<<





>>>>>JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Re: Sleep journal 5/4/06

After my short nap yesterday late evening, when back to sleep after midnight and slept pretty soundly until after 7. Had a dream that seemed to occur just before I woke up. I was inside some kind of missile. Seems like it was an SM2-ER on the Wainwright's launcher and it was going to send me into orbit or outer space maybe. When I woke up, I heard lyrics from that song:

Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?

<<<<<





>>>>>JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, May 5, 2006 9:25:56 PM

Subject: The Simpsons: September 24, 1995



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioactive_Man_%28The_Simpsons_episode%29

Chief Wiggum (releases dogs to search for Milhouse): "Okay, we can all stop worrying now, these dogs never fail."
Milhouse's Dad: "But...will they just find Milhouse, or will they find him and kill him?"
Chief Wiggum: "Well, they'll... when they find him, they'll... um, um..." [mumbles incoherently]
Milhouse's Dad: "Uh, excuse me, you didn't answer me, you just trailed off."
Chief Wiggum: "Yeah...yeah, I did kind of trail off, there, didn't I?"
Bart: "Yo, Dr. S, have you seen Milhouse today?"
Dr. S: "No."
Bart: "Okay, thanks."
Dr. S: "Wait! Did you know that there's a direct correlation between the decline of Spirograph and the rise in gang activity? Think about it."
Bart: "I will."
Dr. S: "No, you won't."

<<<<










[ Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is City of Seattle & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate violent insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is City of Seattle & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis partners staff employees lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/27/2005 ( Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is City of Seattle & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate violent insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 16918 days

16918 = 8459 + 8459

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) is 8459 days



From 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me:my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) To 6/27/2005 ( Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is City of Seattle & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate violent insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 13937 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Pentagon attacked by Microsoft-Corbis with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 13937 days



From 12/10/1974 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Towering Inferno" ) To 6/27/2005 ( Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is City of Seattle & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate violent insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 11157 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/19/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Doogie Howser, M.D." ) is 11157 days



From 9/19/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Doogie Howser, M.D." ) To 8/8/1997 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Conspiracy Theory" ) is 2880 days

From 8/8/1997 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Conspiracy Theory" ) To 6/27/2005 ( Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is City of Seattle & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate violent insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 2880 days


http://www.seattle.gov/news/detail.asp?ID=5287&Dept=12

City of Seattle

Gregory J. Nickels, Mayor

NEWS ADVISORY

SUBJECT: Seattle Municipal Court hosts Homeless Veteran’s Court forum

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

6/24/2005


Seattle Municipal Court hosts Homeless Veteran’s Court forum

The Seattle Municipal Court, Columbia Legal Services, Seattle City Attorney, and the Associated Counsel for the Accused will host a Homeless Veteran’s Court forum on Monday, June 27 at Seattle Municipal Court. The forum is an opportunity to bring together experts from San Diego County, the site of the first Homeless Court, and local providers to learn the most effective way to operate a similar court in King County.

Seattle Municipal Court sees many homeless defendants who commit low level quality of life crimes such as theft, criminal trespass, and drinking in public. Homeless individuals may fail to comply with the court process since they have no address to receive a criminal summons, resulting in issuance of a warrant. This minor offense could be more effectively addressed through a Homeless Court process, whereby the court, legal system and social service systems collaborate to help resolve misdemeanors for defendants already on the road to self-sufficiency. Service providers identify candidates and the prosecutor and public defender work out a plea agreement. In most cases, part of the sentence includes credit for progress the individual has already made. This may include participation in drug or alcohol treatment, completion of an anger management class, or completion of community service.


[ Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is City of Seattle & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate violent insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is City of Seattle & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis partners staff employees lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]