Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Aw man. Come on.




Well, it's not a 24 hour mirror. That was quite specific.

I would say that I am hallucinating now but that is not a plausible explanation because of the fact - FACT - of how I proved earlier observations.

Also, going online now reminds me just how much I hate Comcast. The only time they care about customer service is at the time they prevent customer support. Then suddenly they care soooo much about me. The dumbass at the service center in Factoria sure didn't give a damn.










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/anonymous-was-a-woman-2969721/


tv.com


NCIS Season 11 Episode 4

Anonymous Was a Woman


Airs Tuesday 8:00 PM Oct 15, 2013 on CBS


The murder of a woman impersonating a deceased soldier leads Gibbs to an Afghan women's shelter formerly championed by Mike Franks.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:52 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington State USA Tuesday 15 October 2013