Monday, October 07, 2013

Donna




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/30/07 3:08 AM
A very detailed dream about being on a Luge course at an Olympic competition. I can remember that I made two timed runs through the course. I can remember very clearly the first part of the course going down a large hill and going very fast. But the weird part is that I was going backwards and that I had to make a 90-degree turn about half-way through the course, which was very tricky. There was a wall there at the turn that I would have hit if I hadn't got it right. I can remember making course adjustment to my sled as I was traveling backwards and approaching the turn that would be to my left as my back was to it and it was a turn that I couldn't even actually see. I can remember that my time was in the range of 13-something, which I guess means the course took me over 13 minutes. I had no idea if that was good enough time to earn a gold medal. Then I was back at the course start I guess to make a third run. But I didn't see any point to it so I went into some kind of nearby building to return my sled. But at that point, my sled was some kind of copper-colored rocket. There were three people in the room and one was Thedia. Another was a woman I remember as Donna, who was friend of Thedia's when we lived in that rented house on Dequincy in De Queen. I don't know who was the 3rd person as he was talking to Donna and had his back to me. I went back outside to make my third and final run and I remember that Donna was announcing my name over the PA but she kept getting my middle name wrong. First she called me Kerry Abner Burgess and then she called me Kerry Charlie Burgess, and she was saying something else but I think at the end, she just like the mike open and wasn't saying anything. I was at the start of the Luge course while she was talking and I was configuring my sled but now it included a chair from a kitchen table. It seemed that the chair would drag behind me on ropes. Instead of having the chair with its back flat to the ice while the legs were horizontal to the ice, the back of the chair was vertical to the ice while the legs were horizontal to the ice. Throughtout the dream, I have the indescribable sense of the blue sky, which I can almost visualize and which I could seen parts of the horizon of the sky and their is some indescribable notion connected to that visualization about jet aircraft.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 March 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, May 19, 2006 10:21:01 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 19, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I was thinking today about something I read recently in the novel 2001: Space Odyssey. Clarke wrote something about the progress of man from femur-wielding ape-man to man's use of guided missiles.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.01_%22Rising_Parts_1_And_2%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.01 "Rising Parts 1 And 2"


SHEPPARD
How'd you find me?

FORD
Tread marks. Standard issue.












































































From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 5574 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/5/1981 ( premiere US TV series episode "Magnum, P.I."::"Missing in Action" ) is 5574 days



From 11/25/1911 ( premiere US film "His Brother's Double" ) To 9/16/1994 ( premiere US film "Timecop" ) is 30246 days

30246 = 15123 + 15123

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 15123 days



From 1/31/1964 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan was Innsbruck Winter Olympics gold medalist on this day ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 15764 days

15764 = 7882 + 7882

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/2/1987 ( premiere US film "The Untouchables" ) is 7882 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 5183 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/11/1980 ( premiere US TV series episode "Dallas"::"Paternity Suit" ) is 5183 days



From 7/7/1980 ( Michelle Kwan ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 9762 days

9762 = 4881 + 4881

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/15/1979 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"Einstein" ) is 4881 days



From 4/18/1955 ( Albert Einstein - deceased ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 18974 days

18974 = 9487 + 9487

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/24/1991 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Like Father, Like Clown" ) is 9487 days



From 4/18/1955 ( Albert Einstein - deceased ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 18974 days

18974 = 9487 + 9487

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/24/1991 ( Gene Roddenberry - deceased ) is 9487 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/05/charge.html ]



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0445934/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Blades of Glory (2007)

Country Date

USA 30 March 2007
UK 6 April 2007


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0787495/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Netherbeast Incorporated (2007)

Country Date

USA 30 March 2007 (AFI Dallas International Film Festival)


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0998687/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Mail Call"

Fort Knox (2007)

Country Date

USA 30 March 2007


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0998687

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Mail Call (TV series documentary 2002– )

Fort Knox


Release Date: 30 March 2007 (USA)


http://www.tv.com/shows/mail-call/special-ops-army-scouts-1012007

tv.com


Mail Call


Season 8, Episode 4

Special Ops Army Scouts


Air Date

Friday March 30, 2007


R. Lee Ermey answers question from Fort Knox.


Stars R. Lee Ermey Host










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-401.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

4X01 - HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 04-APR-2008


Starbuck: You once said you loved me like a daughter. If you still do, you've got to trust me on this one.

Adama: I can't afford to.

(She leaves, sadly. Marines follow.)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1435153/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Nova"

Einstein (1979)

Country Date

USA 15 March 1979


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1435153

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Nova (TV series documentary 1974– )

Einstein (#6.9)


Release Date: 15 March 1979 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0445934/quotes

IMDb


Blades of Glory (2007)

Quotes


Chazz: She's as cold as the ice she skates on.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0445934/quotes

IMDb


Blades of Glory (2007)

Quotes


Chazz: [referring to his program] Eat THAT, MacElroy.

Jimmy: Those were the same scores I got, Einstein. We're tied!

Chazz: You're tied.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/b/blades-of-glory-script-transcript.html


Blades Of Glory


And if you're at all interested
in self-preservation,
you take off your shoes
before you set foot on the Berber.
Why would we step in baby food?





http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/b/blades-of-glory-script-transcript.html


Blades Of Glory


- What does that even mean?
- Shut up and take off your damn shoes.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/b/blades-of-glory-script-transcript.html


Blades Of Glory


Chazz, would you like
to start the day off by sharing?
I was just trying to find some peace.
A haven,
a place where I could feel safe.
And then what happened?
Well, she was my yoga instructor.
So I knew she was limber.
But, Chazz, you realise this would just
set you back
and further hurt your progress










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/b/blades-of-glory-script-transcript.html


Blades Of Glory[ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


And that's why I was a sex addict.
Because no one ever loved me.
But I learned something here today.
That ice doesn't belong here.
It belongs out there.
Out on the ice in an ice rink.
I never had a father, okay?
But I don't care!
Because now I've got a brother.
This is my brother!
And this is my brother's new girlfriend.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.01_%22Rising_Parts_1_And_2%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.01 "Rising Parts 1 And 2" Transcript


WRAITH QUEEN
All living things must eat. In this, I am sure we are similar. You feel hunger even now. I can sense it. Yet you resist. Why?

SUMNER
Why do you care?

WRAITH QUEEN
Hunger…is distasteful.


- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:47 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington State USA Monday 07 October 2013