Saturday, October 19, 2013

Date Night in The Barrio - You're always just one step ahead of me.




Careful with that sword (Couldn't think of a subtle time-traveler effect comment to make here this day, trapped in my world of mediocrity).










2007 film "I Am Legend" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:32:15


US Army lieutenant colonel Robert Neville: You got to pay attention, okay? You got to pay attention.



http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/i/i-am-legend-script-transcript.html


I Am Legend


You gotta pay attention, okay?
You gotta pay attention.
Listen, uh...
...I want you to stay here
on this one, okay?
Because you can still get infected.
And I can't.
So, look, if I'm not back by dark...
...just go.



































2011 film "Contagion" DVD video:

00:15:15


Dave: Sure hope you packed something warmer than that.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/quotes?ref_=tt_ql_3

IMDb


Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Quotes


Indiana: I'm going after that truck.

Sallah: How?

Indiana: I don't know, I'm making this up as I go!










2011 film "Contagion" DVD video:

00:35:32


Cheever: He grew it.

Hextall: He tried antibodies and immunological MAC outlines like we did but the key was a fetal-bat cell line from Geelong. We didn't have it.

Cheever: He grew it in a BSL-3. Ally, what the hell was he doing working it in a BSL-3?

Hextall: Ignoring me.

Cheever: Ahh! He's going to publish. Shit. [snaps fingers] What does he want?

Hextall: Ah - ah - a box of cigars.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Terminator_1_Special_Edition.html


Terminator


- you got a first name?










2011 film "Contagion" DVD video:

01:32:35


Cheever: Good job. I can't give him the bracelet, but at least you know he'll be safe.

Roger: Yeah, beats waiting another seven months. Okay, what do you say?

Anthony: Thank you.

Cheever: You're welcome, Anthony. You know where this comes from, shaking hands?

Anthony: No.

Cheever: It was a way of showing a stranger you weren't carrying a weapon in the old days.

Anthony: [ nods ]

Roger: Good job. Now go finish your homework.

Anthony: Okay.

Cheever: Yeah. You offered your empty right hand to show that you meant no harm.

Roger: Oh, I didn't know that.

Cheever: I wonder if the virus does.










2011 film "Contagion" DVD video:

00:43:10


Dr. Mears: Please, God. Please, God. No, no, no. [ telephone ] Hello? This is Dr. Erin Mears in Room 821. I need you to get me the names of everyone who serviced this room in the last 24 hours. Also, you need to get in touch with the waiter who brought me room service last night. I need all of their numbers. Home, cell, everything



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:54 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington State USA Saturday 19 October 2013