Saturday, October 05, 2013

Sonny's dreams




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265086/quotes

IMDb


Black Hawk Down (2001)

Quotes


"Hoot": When I go home people'll ask me, "Hey Hoot, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?" You know what I'll say? I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand.



http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html

Manchurian Candidate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


What else did we talk about?
What happened to you
after you were captured?
Black helicopters,
secret laboratories...
...mad scientist, mind drugs



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reversible_inhibitor


Reversible inhibitor

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For acetylcholine esterase (AChE), reversible inhibitors are those that do not irreversibly bond to and decactivate AChE.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081573/quotes?ref_=tt_ql_3

IMDb


Superman II (1980)

Quotes


General Zod: So you are a General? And who is your superior?

General: I answer only to the President.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144550/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Pentagon Wars (1998) (TV)


Brig. General Robert Laurel Smith: Are you out of your mind, Colonel? If the Pentagon had their choice of busting us or nailing a Soviet spy, they would choose us in a heartbeat!

Lt. Colonel James Burton: Who exactly is "us," General?

Brig. General Robert Laurel Smith: There are some people who work in the Pentagon who are fed up watching billions of dollars thrown away on defective weapons upon which our troops are supposed to stake their lives. People like you, Colonel. We are the enemy!

Lt. Colonel James Burton: To whom?

Brig. General Robert Laurel Smith: To majors who want to be colonels, to colonels who want to be generals, to generals who want that fourth star, you bet we are the enemy! Nobody moves up without getting things done! So what you don't want to be is the one who drops the ball, 'cause if you're the one who drops the ball: no promotion! no star! no cushy job with a contract when you retire!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265086/quotes

IMDb


Black Hawk Down (2001)

Quotes


Abdullah 'Firimbi' Hassan: Do you think if you get General Aidid, we will simply put down our weapons and adopt American democracy? That the killing will stop? We know this. Without victory, there will be no peace. There will always be killing, see? This is how things are in our world.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265086/quotes

IMDb


Black Hawk Down (2001)

Quotes


[Durant is being interrogated]

Durant: My government will never negotiate for me.

Abdullah 'Firimbi' Hassan: Then perhaps you and I can negotiate, huh? Soldier to Soldier.

Durant: I am not in charge

Abdullah 'Firimbi' Hassan: Course not, you have the power to kill, but not negotiate. In Somalia, Killing is Negotiation.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/04/10 3:08 PM
That was tremendously violent dream to awake from. I remember many of the details leading up to the ending after the altercation started. I saw people trying to escape. I had taken cover behind a pickup truck parked on the curb and with a building behind me, I saw body parts dropping around me from a large battle going on in the street between me and the pickup truck. The point where I awoke was when blood was raining down on me in drops and I was trying to cover myself by what I started thinking after waking was a corpse that was hanging over the side of the pickup truck.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 October 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Black_Hawk_Down.html

Black Hawk Down


Sergeant, you got your men this far.
You did it right today.
You need to start thinking about getting these men out of here.
Well, shall we?
I need four guys in this corner now!
RPG!
This is Barber 52 in position for gun run.
Jesus Christ. Look at that.
This is 25! I can see you. You're right above me.
Eversmann, I can't tell who's who down there. Too much activity.
I'll mark the target with a strobe! Over.
Roger that.
You see it?
Nah, I can't see shit.
- I'm putting it on the roof. - You're going to need help!
Cover me.
Okay, guys, we're going to lay down some cover fire for him on three!
Ready?
One.
Two.
Three. Go!
I got your position. I got the target. We're inbound and hot.


- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:16 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington State USA Saturday 05 October 2013