Thursday, October 03, 2013

Princeton




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/26/08 6:47 AM

A series of scenes in the dream just now about football. The notion of Princeton University was strongly present in those series of scenes where I seemed to be on a football team but I think something is askew to all that, in that my soccer team is mixed in to those scenes and I was confusing it with my actual participation on an American football team at U.S. Naval Academy. I did see a scene about a football kicker during an American football game. There was a lot of detail I can still visualize but I do not feel all that compelled to describe the scenes. In the next series of scenes though, I seemed to be walking through an open field and there is a paved road running off to my left and there is open field as far as I can see to the other side of it


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 July 2008 exceprt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060153/quotes

IMDb


Batman (1966)

Quotes


[first lines]

Narrator: This yacht is bringing a revolutionary scientific invention to Gotham City. On a peaceful afternoon motor ride, millionaire Bruce Wayne and his youthful ward Dick Grayson have been summoned back to Wayne Manor by an urgent but anonymous call for help; the invention AND its custodian are reported in grave danger aboard the yacht! Never ones to shirk responsibility, Bruce and Dick, with characteristic speed and resolve, descend promptly into The Batcave, and then, as they have done many times before










http://www.defensemedianetwork.com/stories/gulf-war-20th-apache-raid/


Gulf War 20th: Apache Raid

By Clarence A. Robinson Jr. - February 2, 2011


Flying low to avoid detection, Apache attack helicopters launched missiles and rockets against Iraqi early warning sites deep in enemy territory. This intrepid night raid by U.S. Army and Air Force aircrews annihilated two separate enemy radar stations, signaling the beginning of Desert Storm. Minutes later, fixed-wing aircraft flying through this corridor headed for targets in Baghdad.


Soon after the raid, Gen. Cody’s battalion rejoined their parent










http://www.defenseimagery.mil/imagery.html#a=search&s=DN-SC-92-02614&chk=6efe0&dsb=10%2F03%2F1992&dpb=10%2F03%2F1992&n=90&guid=46a5a725ac61a59883dd9fd375cfc94e1bbfa38b


DefenseImagery.mil


DN-SC-92-02614

The guided missile cruiser USS PRINCETON (CG-59) heads out to sea following a visit to the naval station. The PRINCETON is en route to its home port after serving in the Persian Gulf region during Operation Desert Shield and Operation Desert Storm.

Photographer's Name: OS2 John Bouvia

Location: NAVAL STATION, PEARL HARBOR

Date Shot: 6/1/1991

VIRIN: DN-SC-92-02614










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134967/quotes

IMDb


Sliders (TV Series)

Pilot (1995)

Quotes


Wade Welles: [after walking down into Quinn's basement] Wow, the Batcave!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:25 AM Monday, March 07, 2011


Ticonderoga





Looking closer at photos of the later US Navy Ticonderoga-class guided missile cruisers, I note details that suggest my dream the other night could be accurate in terms of how I see the layout of the weatherdeck next to the helicopter landing deck.

In my artificial memory, I have never even stepped foot on any ship in that class. The closest observation I have in my mind was one day when we were deployed to the Med on the USS Wainwright CG 28 and we were arriving in Rota Spain near Gibraltar and either the Ticonderoga itself or one other early ships of that class was already in port and I was impressed to see that ship, which I remember featured the missile rail launchers instead of the later VLS system. That is the only actual "memory" I have of ever seeing a ship of that class. I don't think I had ever even seen close by an Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer until I saw the Momsen anchored nearby on 3 March 2006 in that park where I had been going to sit.

So in the dream of the Ticonderoga, there was a lot of details I still remember from the dream but the interesting part is that I was in a secluded area on the weatherdecks looking up I could see the helicopter landing deck and there was a small arms range target still in place on the edge of the deck above me and it had a very large hole in the center as though it had been hit by a lot of bullets. Looking at the image on a later Ticonderoga class ship I can see that such a sight is possible when standing on the weatherdecks. I was on the starboard side and I seemed to be near the aft end of the helicopter deck, which was inside and above me, and there was something someone said about how I was in officer's country


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 March 2011 excerpt ends]










"Space: Above and Beyond" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

"Who Monitors the Birds?"

Sunday 7 January 1996

Episode 12 Season 1 DVD video:

00:07:56


US Marine Corps Major Jack Colquitt: I know that a judge sentenced you to the Marines. That is your ticket out. You go on this mission, the old man will sign it. Lieutenant Hawkes, you're the best natural shooter there is aboard Saratoga. Now, normally, a mission of this intensity would require long-term training.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M230_chain_gun


M230 chain gun

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hughes M230 Chain Gun is a 30 mm, single-barrel automatic cannon developed by Hughes and now manufactured by Alliant Techsystems. It is an electrically operated chain gun, a weapon that uses external electrical power (as opposed to recoil or expanding gas generated by the firing cartridge) to cycle the weapon between shots.


Apache and DAP mounts

The M230 Chain Gun is the Area Weapon System on the AH-64 Apache attack helicopter










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:49:58 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 5/13/06

In an office, my boss's boss, was telling me that I had made history today. She said something about me proving how a single person can make a difference. She handed me some stuff including a chain that you use for dog tags. I was looking at it and there was something about it being too long, or needing to have some links taken out of it. I don't recognize me boss's boss, but my boss was familar. The senior person told me that my boss appreciate's people that are passionate about their work, after I was commenting on how much I enjoy my work.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 May 2006 excerpt end]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


You fly the B?
No.
Wait a minute.
I'm not B qualified.
I've never even sat in the damn thing.
Well, it's a good thing Mr. Cole has.
Besides, you're all we got.
Whoa.
Do you know something I don't know?
Maybe.
Maybe not.
Look, just relax.
I'll talk you through it.
I used to be an instructor on the B.
The only difference is
a couple of black boxes, and they're all mine.
So just... follow steering and flow with it.
You see, Ironhand's my thing.










From 1/21/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in his privately financed atomic-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Mars and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) To 12/2/1989 ( the helicopter crash ) is 5064 days

5064 = 2532 + 2532

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/8/1972 ( Prescott Sheldon Bush dead - the severely treasonous agent of the Soviet Union and Communist China violently against the United States of America ) is 2532 days



From 7/2/1956 ( premiere US film "Woodpecker from Mars" ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 8796 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/2/1989 ( the helicopter crash ) is 8796 days



From 6/5/1960 ( premiere US TV series "Edwin Newman Reporting" ) To 12/2/1989 ( the helicopter crash ) is 10772 days

10772 = 5386 + 5386

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 5386 days



From 11/11/1940 ( premiere US film "Take Me Back to Oklahoma" ) To 12/2/1989 ( the helicopter crash ) is 17918 days

17918 = 8959 + 8959

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/14/1990 ( departing as United States Navy Fire Controlman Second Class Petty Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess my honorable discharge from United States Navy active service for commissioning as chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps and circa 2012 my United States of America military service continues as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps lieutenant general ) is 8959 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/07/take-me-back-to-oklahoma.html ]



http://www.usswainwright.org/photoalbum/89MedCruise/images/naples1.jpg


naples1.jpg





http://articles.latimes.com/1989-12-01/news/mn-169_1_bush-aides


Los Angeles Times


Bush Aides Hope Malta Has Sparkle : Summit: The President is aiming to end a lackluster year on a high note. He sees the meeting as a 'powerful opportunity.'

December 01, 1989 JACK NELSON and DAVID LAUTER TIMES STAFF WRITERS

WASHINGTON — Despite his efforts to lower expectations about his meeting with Soviet President Mikhail S. Gorbachev, President Bush is aiming for significant understandings, if not formal agreements, that would put a positive finish on an otherwise lackluster first year of his Administration.

Several Bush advisers said the President is approaching the summit with confidence that he is in a good position to reach understandings with Gorbachev on several issues





http://www.tv.com/shows/miami-vice/brothers-keeper-107570/trivia/


tv.com


Miami Vice Season 1 Episode 1

Brother's Keeper


QUOTES


Scottie: Six months ago some guy comes up to me in Little Havana. Hands me a suitcase. He says, "Compliments of Mr. Calderone." Nothing else. Just compliments. I didn't even open the damn thing for two weeks. Sonny--

Sonny: How much? How much to buy you





http://articles.latimes.com/1989-12-01/news/mn-360_1_summit-preparations


Los Angeles Times


President Arrives for Malta Summit : Superpowers: Bush lands on U.S. warship, prepares for meetings with Gorbachev this weekend.

December 01, 1989 From Associated Press

MARSAXLOKK BAY, Malta — President Bush urged Mikhail S. Gorbachev on the eve of their superpower summit today to help mold "a future free of both tyranny and fear."


During a brief visit to the American aircraft carrier Forrestal, Bush called Gorbachev "a dynamic new Soviet leader willing . . . to think anew."

"And we want him to succeed," the President said. "Because we do admire the people in the Soviet Union. And we know that ours is a historic opportunity to foster the peace." Bush expressed hope that "ours can be a future free of both tyranny and fear."

He presented the Forrestal's crew with a piece of the crumbling Berlin Wall as "a symbol of the peace we seek."

He watched a demonstration of warplanes being catapulted off the deck and screeching into the sky. A thunderous sonic boom from an F-14 caught him by surprise, and Bush's knees buckled and he ducked.





http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/07/take-me-back-to-oklahoma.html


Final Countdown The


The Department of Defense sent him out here.
Maybe they wanted to give him something to watch.
Now, that makes more sense than anything else so far.
Now, wait a minute, gentlemen. You may be the victims of some kind of joke.
But whether the Pentagon's behind it
or the Kremlin or some little green men from Mars





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Final_Countdown_The_1980_CD1.html


Final Countdown The


This isn't Pearl Harbor!
Following orders, Commander?
That's right, Senator.
Is Commander Owens in the air yet?
- No, sir. - Let me know the moment he's airborne.
Yes, sir.
Why didn't you go with them?
I wasn't invited.
Skipper, it's time to go.
Then let's go... to Pearl Harbor.
You shoot that in here, we're all going up.
Then you better do what I say. Take off. Now!
Don't let it go off!
- I lost it. I lost the helo! - What?
I tell you, I lost it. It just disappeared from the scope.
What the hell do you mean it just disappeared?
That's it, Captain.
One second it was on the scope, the next it was gone.
Search party?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


Just another flight-controlled radar.
Bullshit.
Look at that thread [ threat ] direction.
It's coming up behind us.
Maybe a conical missile scan.
That's no missile scan;
that's a MiG, baby.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099587/releaseinfo

IMDb


Flight of the Intruder (1991)

Release Info


USA 18 January 1991





http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/stealth-script-transcript-jessica-biel.html


Stealth


...transmitting secure information to a
foreign government, heat signatures...










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/stealth-script-transcript-jessica-biel.html


Stealth [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


EDI, did you just turn him off?
There was nothing left to say.
This is a supply line
to the demilitarized zone.
It will take us right to the border.
What's all this about, Dick?
I'm placing you under arrest.
- On what grounds?
- Endangering your squadron...
...transmitting secure information to a
foreign government, heat signatures...
...giving false intel
to your commanding officer...
...and authorizing the assassination
of one of your own pilots.
Well, that's a lot to prove.
Yeah, well...
...with any amount of luck...
...Lieutenant Gannon
will live to help me.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099587/quotes

IMDb


Flight of the Intruder (1991)

Quotes


Admiral: Why did you do this, Cole? An officer with your fine record? Did you think you were going to win the war?

Cole: Frankly, sir, I think we're going to lose this one. But I do love the work.

Court-Martial Captain: Mr. Cole, you may find that amusing, but we don't. Gentlemen, this is our country you're messing with. Well, Mr. Grafton, you have an attentive audience here. Perhaps you can explain to us why you thought a one-plane war was the way to go.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103064/quotes

IMDb


Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)

Quotes


John Connor: [to The Terminator] Now don't take this the wrong way, but you're a terminator, right?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073631/quotes


Rollerball (1975)

Quotes


Bartholomew: Try to understand it, Jonathan. Do try to understand it. Because I don't understand your resistance. And I don't think anyone else will either.


- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:25 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington State USA Thursday 03 October 2013