Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Nuggets




http://leethomson.myzen.co.uk/The_Twilight_Zone/The_Twilight_Zone_3x24_-_To_Serve_Man.pdf


THE TWILIGHT ZONE

"To Serve Man'

Air Date: March 2, 1962


PAT
Help me get rid of this strange little know inside me. This very funny persistent nightmarish feeling.

CHAMBERS
Nightmarish?

PAT
That's right. A little sixth sense, if vou will.

CHAMBERS
That tells vou what?

83. Extremely tight close shot Pat As she looks up at him.

PAT
That tells me that maybe we should have looked this gift horse in the mouth!

DISSOLVE TO:

84. INT. HUGE HANGAR

With a long line of people, each carrying similar small handbags. There is a festive air even in the somewhat dark, cavernous aspect of the room. Several signs point with arrows and read: "Loading platform this way."










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 6:56:36 PM

Subject: Nice talking with you in the morning


http://q13.trb.com/news/kcpq-bio-lilyj,0,3625909.htmlstory?coll=kcpq-newsstaff-1

I think I am in love with Lily Jang. It seems crazy to even write that, with all things considered, but, well, what isn't crazy right now?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 February 2006 excerpt ends]





http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-215.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X15 - SCAR

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/FEB/2006


BB: Who's Scar?

Duck: Not who. What. Toaster's top gun. Deadliest raider in the cylon fleet.

Jo Jo: Gimme break. Come on they're machines. one's the same as the next.

Yeah, that's what we thought till Captain thrace cut the brain out of one.

Hotdog: Scar's the best they got. Lotta pilots die going after that bastard.

BB: Why do they call him Scar?

Kat: You'll find out soon enough. He's got a taste for nuggets. Easy pickings.





http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-215.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X15 - SCAR

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/FEB/2006


Galactica - Brig

Boomer: This guy's probably died and been reborn a dozen times. You may have faced him before.

Starbuck: So what, raiders reincarnate? Just like you?

Boomer: Yeah, just like me.

Starbuck: Great. What a frakkin' world.

Boomer: A raider's much like a trained animal, with the basic consciousness and survival instinct. But with the destruction of the resurrection ship, when they die, they're really dead. So, they're not gonna mount mass attacks where they could have major casualties.

Starbuck: Raiders reincarnate?

Boomer: Makes sense, doesn't it? It takes months for you to train a nugget into an effective viper pilot. And then they get killed. And their experience, their knowledge, their skill sets. They're all lost forever. So, if you could bring 'em back and put 'em in a brand new body, wouldn't you do it? 'Cause death then becomes a learning experience. How, uh-- how many pilots have we lost? I mean, have you lost?

Starbuck: You know, there are times when I look at you and I forget what you are. All I see is that kid that pooched her landings day after day. The kid that was frakkin' the chief and thinking she was getting away with it.

Boomer: Yeah, I remember. [Crying] You were like a big sister to--

Boomer reaches out to touch Starbuck on the leg. The marines promptly cock and raise their rifles to stop her.

Boomer: Kara, um-- be careful of Scar, okay? He's filled with rage.

Starbuck: About what?

Boomer: Dying's a painful and traumatic experience. Every time he's reborn, he's filled with more bitter memories. Scar hates you every bit as much as you hate him.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 5:05:57 PM

Subject: You looking at me, punk?

I'm back online and I still hate you spying bastards.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE:----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:25:22 PM


I haven't been able to follow Battlestar Galactica this past year


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]










1989 film "The Abyss" Special Edition Version DVD video:

02:24:14


Virgil 'Bud' Brigman: You watch our TV. That's what you're telling me










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


EXT—ATLANTIS, NIGHT

INT—ATLANTIS GATE ROOM

[A crewman guards the inactive 'gate.]

INT—ATLANTIS CONTROL ROOM

[Crewmen sit idle at their stations.]

INT—ATLANTIS GANGWAY

[A guard patrols.]

INT—ATLANTIS LAB

[McKay sips from a metal cup as he works.]

INT—FORD'S QUARTERS

[Ford rolls over in his sleep.]

INT—SHEPPARD'S QUARTERS

[Sheppard sleeps.]

INT—TEYLA'S QUARTERS

[Teyla sleeps.]

INT—ATLANTIS CORRIDOR

[A Wraith walks down the corridor.]

INT—TEYLA'S QUARTERS

[The Wraith enters, raises its hand, and starts to feed on Teyla. She wakes and tries to fight it off. Suddenly it disappears. Teyla wakes from the seeming nightmare, shaken. She rushes out of her quarters.]

INT—ATLANTIS CORRIDOR

[Teyla rushes through the corridor to the door to Sheppard's quarters.]

TEYLA
Major Sheppard. Major!

[She activates the controls and enters. Sheppard is covered by blankets. She throws them back, revealing a Sheppard that's been fed upon by Wraith and is now aged and dead. Teyla gasps and turns to face the Wraith.]

INT—TEYLA'S QUARTERS

[Teyla wakens from the nightmare and sits up more slowly.










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/the-gift-378658/


tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 1 Episode 18

The Gift


AIRED: 3/11/05










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.19_%22The_Siege_Part_1%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.19 "The Siege Part 1"


BECKETT
I ran the test twice to be certain. It's conclusive. We have a Wraith in the city.

[Everyone reacts with shocked silence.]










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/the-siege-1-364395/


tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 1 Episode 19

The Siege (1)


Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 18, 2005 on Syfy


AIRED: 3/18/05





http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/the-siege-2-364396/


tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 1 Episode 20

The Siege (2)


Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 25, 2005 on Syfy


AIRED: 3/25/05





http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/the-siege-3-407169/


tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 2 Episode 1

The Siege (3)


Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jul 15, 2005 on Syfy


AIRED: 7/15/05










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.19_%22The_Siege_Part_1%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.19 "The Siege Part 1"


SHEPPARD
Someone tell me how this is possible. How can a Wraith get inside the city?

FORD
They didn't gate in.

ZELENKA
The dart.

SHEPPARD
What?

ZELENKA
The Wraith dart that scanned us. It made its way through the city, scanning for data. The second it was done, it self-destructed.

[As he speaks, a replay of the Dart flying over the city and exploding is shown.]

SHEPPARD
So they beamed into the city?

FORD
Can they do that?

TEYLA
The same technology that is used to sweep people up and into their ships must work in the opposite way.

WEIR
So the pilot of the Wraith dart scanned us, transmitted his information to the hive ships, beamed down here, and destroyed his ship?

ZELENKA
Yes, yes, it seems plausible.

TEYLA
That is precisely the time I started to sense the Wraith continually.

SHEPPARD
No wonder you were having nightmares.

WEIR
What's he been doing here all this time?










1989 film "The Abyss" Special Edition Version DVD video:

02:24:14


Virgil 'Bud' Brigman: You watch our TV. That's what you're telling me










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


INT—ATLANTIS INFIRMARY

[Teyla narrates what she is seeing.]

TEYLA
I am walking through the ship. I am in some sort of control room.

[Teyla opens her eyes and looks around, then gives an evil grin.]

TEYLA
You are all so pathetic.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wed, February 8, 2006 6:45:11 PM

Subject: Re: Captain's sleep journal. Stardate: Febuary the crappyth


Kerry Burgess wrote:

I remember having dreams when I last slept but I can remember absolutely no details. Except, maybe something to do with my imaginary girlfriend, Lily. For a while I have been wondering if they can also manipulate my half-asleep dreams too. Those are those first dreams I remember having when I am drifting off to sleep. I have never really thought of them as dreams though, rather more like random thoughts that go through my mind as I drift off. Last night, I have two such thoughts that stuck with me when I woke up minutes or seconds later. The first one was of Senator Carl Levin standing in front of me either in an elevator or waiting for an elevator. He said something about how my "reading was correct." The second scene was of Lily telling me of some endearing quality about herself.

This imaginary girlfriend routine is kind of fun, but with all these actors around me, who knows what is the reality. What I really want to avoid is encouraging people to stalk women on TV. No one should take seriously the perceived affections of a person on TV.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


TEYLA
Noise. Voices. So many voices whispering.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
Listen closely. Listen for one.

TEYLA
I can see.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
Tell us what you see, Teyla.

TEYLA
I am on a ship. I am walking.

SHEPPARD
She can actually see what's happening?

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
If the Wraith can project their thoughts, then that may include what they're seeing.

TEYLA
There are other Wraith. And they do not notice me. I am in a room full of people being preserved so that they can be fed upon. I am feeding. I am killing him.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:


Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


TEYLA
I have never been able to hear the thoughts of the Wraith before.

WEIR
According to the notes all the test subjects who were given the Wraith DNA, they had the ability.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
It's possible it's because you've never actually tried before.

WEIR
You didn't know you could read Wraith minds, and quite frankly, who would want to? Look, Teyla, I would not even consider asking you to do this if I didn't think it could potentially provide us with some vital information.

TEYLA
I just do not know what to do.

WEIR
Well, Dr. Heightmeyer has a theory.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
I think it's possible that, over time, through several generations people with your ability have developed a mental barrier to the thought projections of the Wraith. Sort of a self-defense mechanism.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


MCKAY
See, now you've got me wondering why the rest of the Wraith didn't want these experiments taking place in the first place.

WEIR
Exactly.

MCKAY
Especially since they were supposed to be intended to improve things for everyone.

WEIR
Yeah. That's what I'm saying.

MCKAY
I just said it.

SHEPPARD
Will you stop?

WEIR
Okay, here's the most interesting part. The Wraith communicate with each other using some sort of telepathic network.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


TEYLA
Noise. Voices. So many voices whispering.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
Listen closely. Listen for one.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Chad Trammell

Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 5:24 AM

Subject: Re: Mueller


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDb


Unbreakable (2000)

Quotes


Elijah's Mother: They say this one has a surprise ending.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 September 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


WEIR
Okay, here's the most interesting part. The Wraith communicate with each other using some sort of telepathic network.

SHEPPARD
I noticed that.

WEIR
Thankfully, they can't seem to read the minds of humans, though.

SHEPPARD
That's good, but what does this have to do with the Wraith stopping the experiments?

WEIR
Because, by combining even small amounts of Wraith DNA with humans, the scientist was giving the humans Wraith mental abilities. The subjects of his experiments were able to hear the Wraith communications.

SHEPPARD
In the stories that Teyla told, the voices that the people heard were…

WEIR
Were Wraith. Exactly. It must have driven them mad.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


SHEPPARD
Sumner. The female Wraith wasn't just feeding on him. She was interrogating him.










1989 film "The Abyss" Special Edition Version DVD video:

02:24:14


Virgil 'Bud' Brigman: You watch our TV. That's what you're telling me










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/the-gift-378658/


tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 1 Episode 18

The Gift


AIRED: 3/11/05










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


WEIR
We are concerned that the Wraith can connect to you at will, though.

TEYLA
It has never happened before. No, I am sure I have to connect with them first. I saw their plans, the route their ships are taking to get here.

WEIR
That's good.

TEYLA
There's more. They do not just want Atlantis. They know about you.

WEIR
What do you mean?

SHEPPARD
Sumner. The female Wraith wasn't just feeding on him. She was interrogating him.

TEYLA
That is why they're all waking up. That is why they are coming here. They know that Atlantis is the only way to get to a new, rich feeding ground.

SHEPPARD
Earth.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.20_%22The_Siege_Part_2%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.20 "The Siege Part 2"


WEIR
Hold on a second, Colonel. I don't think you fully grasp our situation.

EVERETT
You have three Wraith hive ships bearing down on your position and precious little to defend yourselves with. That about sum it up?

MCKAY
You got our message.

EVERETT
We got your message.

WEIR
It's down to two hive ships. We managed to destroy one.

EVERETT
(brightly)
Good for you. That should make my job a little easier.

SHEPPARD
What exactly is your job, sir?

EVERETT

I should think that would be obvious to you by now, Major. We are going to defend Atlantis at all costs.

























- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:05 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington State USA Tuesday 22 October 2013