Saturday, October 12, 2013

BREAKING NEWS: Hollywood Saves America




2013 film "World War Z" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:47:10


Navy SEAL commander: You're kidding me. I'm a God damn Zeke.

Navy SEAL: I got you, Captain. Just say the word.

Navy SEAL commander: It's all right, boys. I got this one.










http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-5/episode-502/script-vo-502.152.1936/


hypnoweb.net

SCRIPT VO 502


NCIS: LA 5x02 Impact

Original air date on October 1, 2013


SAM: What???- The hell are you talking about? He asked you that kind of stuff before?

CALLEN: Yeah, but... I mean, that's normal... shrink stuff.

SAM: Are you messing with me?

CALLEN: I'm not messing with you.

[Sam stares at him then chuckles]

SAM: Don't be messing with me on my first day back, man!










http://www.cswap.com/1990/Gremlins_2:_The_New_Batch/cap/en/25fps/a/00_26

Gremlins 2: The New Batch


:26:15

[ Kate: Fooey. ](DVD)










http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-5/episode-502/script-vo-502.152.1936/


hypnoweb.net

SCRIPT VO 502


NCIS: LA 5x02 Impact

Original air date on October 1, 2013


ERIC: It's who's on board that interests us. Former Vice Admiral William Gardner.

[Photo and form open on screen]

ERIC: He was a key player in the War on Terror. Forced into early retirement ten months ago.

SAM: Gardner's uncensored criticism of the administration lost him his job and a seat on the Joint Chiefs of Staff.










2013 film "World War Z" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:27:55


Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations: Malnutrition. Dirty water. No gas for the winter or transporation. No bullets to fight. And it has spread to all corners of the globe.

00:29:35

Gerry Lane: Captain, I'm not your guy.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/r/rollerball-script-transcript-james-caan.html

Rollerball


You have a lovely place.
Thank you. Well, I've seen your house.
You have?
Yeah. When we played in Rome,
I stood a block away
and watched your front gate
for a couple of hours.
I was just standin' there wonderin'
what your furniture was like, what you
said to each other in the mornings.
What's he like? What's he do, this...?
He's a city engineer.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/r/rollerball-script-transcript-james-caan.html

Rollerball


We have a lot of friends.
And he has a lover.
We have furniture a lot like yours.
Same taste in furniture. How about that?
You know, Johnny,
all they want is a kind of incidental
control over just a part of our lives.
They have control economically
and politically, but they also provide.
Provide, huh?
They were responsible
for takin' you away
and I started to hate 'em.
But they weren't.
It was the game, Johnny.
I mean, it was so important to you.
It was as if I wasn't even there.
The play, there was nothing else.
I'm sorry.
You know I wanted you here.
Well, I mean...
This might sound all wrong, but...
Well, I was just tryin' to
remember myself then.
Yeah.
Maybe it was love
I wanted to try to remember.
There's a lot of things
I wanna talk to you about.
Yeah.
I've been thinkin', Ella.
Thinkin' a lot.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Lawrimore

Emily A. Lawrimore (born March 25, 1980), a spokeswoman for the White House in the administration of George W. Bush.



http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/emily-lawrimore/gIQAsomdAP_topic.html


The Washington Post


Emily Lawrimore

Communications Director, Sen. John A. Barrasso (R-Wyo.) (since December 2009)


Lawrimore worked for both Vice President Dick Cheney and adviser Karl Rove in the George W. Bush White House before landing a position as communications director for Rep. Joe Wilson (R-S.C.).

With more experience under her belt, she returned to the White House during Bush's second term to be an assistant press secretary.

When Democrats took the White House, she moved to the House Natural Resources Committee, where she led communications for the Republican staff.


Birthday: March 25, 1980










http://www.tvfanatic.com/quotes/shows/futurama/episodes/loves-labours-lost-in-space/page-2.html

TV FANATIC


Futurama > Season 1 > Love's Labours Lost in Space > Quotes > Page 2


Futurama "Love's Labours Lost in Space" Quotes (Page 2)


Amy: This is Bolt Rolands. Bolt is a hyper-sled racer with 10 wins on the pro-circuit.

Bolt: Hello, beautiful!

Bender: I think she means 10 wins on the gay circuit.

Bolt: I wish! Those cats can really fly.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073631/quotes

IMDb


Rollerball (1975)

Quotes


Crowd of spectators: JON-A-THAN. JON-A-THAN. JON-A-THAN. JON-A-THAN. JON...










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073631/quotes

IMDb


Rollerball (1975)

Quotes


Jonathan E.: Look, they want me to quit, Ella.

Ella: Then quit.

Jonathan E.: Just like that, huh?

Ella: But you've got to do it now. You've got to before it's too late, whether you want to or not. Look, Johnny... the next game there won't be any substitutions allowed... and no time limit. You'll die, Johnny. Everybody will die.

Jonathan E.: No time limit. They tell you that?

Ella: Yes.

Jonathan E.: They tell you to convince me to quit?

Ella: Yes, but that isn't why I came here. You have to get out for your own sake. Oh, please Johnny, please.

Jonathan E.: They tell you to stay if... ah... I did quit?

Jonathan E.: You my big reward?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073631/quotes

IMDb


Rollerball (1975)

Quotes


Ella: You still don't understand why I came here?

Jonathan E.: You're the only person I ever wanted. I wanted you on my side, that's all.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073631/quotes

IMDb


Rollerball (1975)

Quotes


P.A. Announcer: [before the start of the New York game] Your attention please... Rule changes for tonight's World Championship Game: No substitutions, no penalties... and no time limit!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073631/quotes

IMDb


Rollerball (1975)

Quotes


Jonathan E.: I've been thinking, Ella. Thinking a lot










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/r/rollerball-script-transcript-james-caan.html

Rollerball


Well, I mean...
This might sound all wrong, but...
Well, I was just tryin' to
remember myself then.
Yeah.
Maybe it was love
I wanted to try to remember.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/r/rollerball-script-transcript-james-caan.html

Rollerball


It's your night tonight, Jonathan.
You having a good time?
I'm glad you're here.
I'm here with an executive.
He asked all about you.
Wanted to know if I enjoyed you.










http://science.ksc.nasa.gov/shuttle/missions/sts-71/news/sts-71-mcc-14.txt

MISSION CONTROL CENTER

STS-71 Status Report #14

Tuesday, July 4, 1995, 5 a.m. CDT

Atlantis was scheduled to separate from Russia's Mir space station at 6:10 this morning, concluding the historic mission that saw an American and Russian spacecraft commander shake hands in orbit for the first time in 20 years.

As the Atlantis crew was awakened to a celebration of America's 219th birthday and the sounds of "America the Beautiful," their colleagues on board the Mir space station were well into procedures to deactivate some of the station's systems.


Flying free of Mir for the first time in five days, Atlantis is functioning virtually trouble- free on its 14th journey in space.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073631/quotes

IMDb


Rollerball (1975)

Quotes


Bartholomew: You can be made to quit, you know. You can be forced.

Jonathan E.: You can't make me quit.

Bartholomew: Don't tell me I can't. Don't EVER say that. I can. YOU can be stopped.

[as Jonathan E. leaves the room, he turns up the volume of a TV set, as thousands are cheering his name]










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F15.html

[3F15] A Fish Called Selma

Original Airdate in N.A.: 24-Mar-96


Meanwhile, Marge and Patty try to tell Selma that Troy is just using her, but she doesn't want to admit it. She runs away to find Troy and find answer to her questions.


Selma: [menacing] Is this a sham marriage?

Troy: Sure baby, is that a problemo?


Selma: You _married_ me just to help you carreer?

Troy: You make it sound so sordid, look: don't we have a good time together?

Selma: Yes, but...


Selma: But... don't you love me?

Troy: Sure I do! Like I love Fresca. Isn't that enough? The only difference between our marriage and any one else's is: we know ours is a sham.


Selma: Are you gay?

Troy: Gay? I wish! If I were gay they'd be no problem!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074236/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Boy in the Plastic Bubble (1976)


Release Dates

USA 12 November 1976










http://www.justjared.com/tags/brad-pitt/page/164/?page=2


JUST JARED


WED, 14 JUNE 2006


Pitt Outbids DiCaprio

It was a battle between Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio, and Pitt emerged the winner.

The production labels of the two stars — Pitt‘s Plan B and DiCaprio‘s Appian Way — were engaged in a competitive bidding war through their respective studios, Paramount Pictures and Warner Bros. Pictures, over an upcoming zombie horror book by Max Brooks titled "World War Z."

By Wednesday afternoon, the dust settled with Plan B/Paramount winning the movie rights.



http://www.ntsb.gov/investigations/summary/AAR9006.html


National Transportation Safety Board


Aircraft Accident Report

United Airlines Flight 232, McDonnell Douglas DC-10-10,

Sioux Gateway Airport, Sioux City, Iowa

July 19, 1989


Executive Summary

On July 19, 1989, at 1516, a DC-10-10, N1819U, operated by United Airlines as flight 232, experienced a catastrophic failure of the No. 2 tail-mounted engine during cruise flight.


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071741/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Last Angry Man (1974) (TV)

Country Date

USA 16 April 1974










http://variety.com/2006/film/news/par-plan-b-raise-zombie-1200337692/


Variety


Par, Plan B raise ‘Zombie’


JUNE 14, 2006 10:00PM PT

Brooks' tome finds life on the bigscreen

Michael Fleming

In a high-six-figure deal, Paramount Pictures acquired screen rights to the Max Brooks novel “World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War.” Brad Pitt’s Plan B will produce.



http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/us-space-shuttle-docks-with-russian-space-station


HISTORY


THIS DAY IN HISTORY


Jun 29, 1995:

U.S. space shuttle docks with Russian space station

On this day in 1995, the American space shuttle Atlantis docks with the Russian space station Mir



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075208/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Sherlock Holmes in New York (1976) (TV)

Country Date

USA 18 October 1976










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F15.html

[3F15] A Fish Called Selma

Original Airdate in N.A.: 24-Mar-96


Troy: Mac, you gotta get me that part!

Parker: I will, but you gotta do something for me; problem is the big parts these days are all going to family men.

Troy: But I already got married!

Parker: Yeah, for a role like this, you gotta pour it on.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Confessions_of_a_Dangerous_Mind.html


Confessions of a Dangerous Mind [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


BACHELOR NUMBER THREE: Wly don't you talk to len?
You can do tlat. Sle's neal sly.
You lave to tell len. Tlat's younjob.
Tell her that I think she's real pretty...
and I want to be her boyfriend.
I'm shy, too.
You got to tell her that, Chuck.
I used to skate when I was young.
I told her that. She didn't even look at me.
You got to talk to her, Chuck. It's your job.
She picked me, not those other guys.
You're the chaperone, Chuck.
She called me gay.
I'm not gay. You got to tell her that.










From 12/7/1998 ( my first day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the active duty United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel circa 1998 ) to 7/29/2000 ( the sham marriage arranged by non-United States forces for Hollywood publicity in the United States for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 600 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/25/1967 ( premiere US film "America the Beautiful" ) is 600 days



From 11/20/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Back to the Future Part II" ) To 7/29/2000 ( the sham marriage arranged by non-United States forces for Hollywood publicity in the United States for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 3904 days

3904 = 1952 + 1952

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/8/1971 ( "Fight of the Century" - Joe Frazier vs. Muhammad Ali ) is 1952 days



From 7/30/1923 ( premiere US film "Legally Dead" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 25376 days

25376 = 12688 + 12688

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/29/2000 ( the sham marriage arranged by non-United States forces for Hollywood publicity in the United States for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 12688 days



From 12/5/1973 ( premiere US film "Serpico" ) To 7/29/2000 ( the sham marriage arranged by non-United States forces for Hollywood publicity in the United States for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 9733 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/26/1992 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Starbucks IPO ) is 9733 days



From 11/16/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Night of the Comet" ) To 7/29/2000 ( the sham marriage arranged by non-United States forces for Hollywood publicity in the United States for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 5734 days

5734 = 2867 + 2867

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/8/1973 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek"::series premiere episode "Beyond the Farthest Star" ) is 2867 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 7/29/2000 ( the sham marriage arranged by non-United States forces for Hollywood publicity in the United States for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 3423 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/18/1975 ( premiere US TV movie "The Impostor" ) is 3423 days



From 10/2/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Islanders" ) to 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the US space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the spacecraft and mission commander and me Kerry Wayne Burgess the US Marine Corps officer and STS-71 pilot astronaut ) is 12688 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/29/2000 ( the sham marriage arranged by non-United States forces for Hollywood publicity in the United States for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 12688 days



From 2/22/1962 ( premiere United Kingdom film "H.M.S. Defiant" ) to 11/18/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 12688 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/29/2000 ( the sham marriage arranged by non-United States forces for Hollywood publicity in the United States for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 12688 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a military prisoner of the United States ) To 7/29/2000 ( the sham marriage arranged by non-United States forces for Hollywood publicity in the United States for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 4028 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/12/1976 ( premiere US TV movie "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble" ) is 4028 days



[ See also: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:26 PM Wednesday, March 14, 2012 ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/10/breaking-news-hollywood-saves-america.html ]



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000093/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Brad Pitt

Date of Birth

18 December 1963, Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA

Birth Name

William Bradley Pitt


Spouse

Jennifer Aniston (29 July 2000 - 2 October 2005) (divorced)










http://leethomson.myzen.co.uk/The_Twilight_Zone/The_Twilight_Zone_3x24_-_To_Serve_Man.pdf


THE TWILIGHT ZONE

"To Serve Man'

Air Date: March 2, 1962


54. Close shot Pat As she looks first at the paper in the Colonel's hand then over to the notebook, then to a newspaper draped over the corner of the desk with a picture of the Kanamit standing out in sharp relief. She moves over to the paper and studies it, then looks up.

PAT
I'd like to believe it. But I...I...
(and she looks up frowning and from face to face)
I don't know what to think.

CUT TO:

55. Close shot Colonel One As he slowly puts the paper down, stares at the notebook on the desk.

COLONEL ONE ((thoughtfully and softly)
To Serve Man. To...Serve...Man! I hope so. I fervently hope so.

The CAMERA PANS DOWN FROM HIM over to the desk to take in an extremely tight close shot of the notebook.










1986 film "Iron Eagle" DVD video:

00:26:13


Defense Minister: You are allowed a statement on your behalf.

Colonel Ted Masters: This court is a fraud. At no time did I violate your territorial airspace. At no time did we engage in any type of intelligence-gathering operation. This trial is a blatant violation of international law.

Defense Minister: Colonel, the American naivete never ceases to amaze me. We make the laws in this country. We are not subject to your...ridiculous Western alliances. I am a pilot myself. And when in flight, I am always aware of my exact position. I have no doubt you were quite clear about yours. Your country has been warned time and time again! Yet your leaders choose to make light of our demands. Reparation is our due and we shall have our due.

00:28:04

Doug Masters: What do you mean they didn't ask for anything?

Bazen: They just didn't. I was sitting right outside my dad's office when they had the briefing. None of them could believe it.

Doug Masters: I don't understand.

Bazen: Doug, they've already held the trial and they found your dad guilty.

Katie: What does that mean?

Bazen: Well, nobody knows for sure. They haven't sentenced him yet. It could mean prison, or -

Tony: Why are those bastards playing so tough?

Bazen: The State Department thinks they're making a big issue of it because they don't want other nations thinking they're chicken of the U.S. They're trying to set an example.

Reggie: So when are they going in?

Bazen:

Reggie: The Marines, fool! They ain't going sit down and take this crap, are they?










1986 film "Iron Eagle" DVD movie:

00:23:13


Elizabeth Masters: He's stuck over there, but all he's thinking about is us. He's thinking about you and Katie getting all dressed up tonight. That's all he's got right now. And somehow if you don't go it takes it all away from him.










From 2/6/2004 ( my final day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the deputy director of the United States Marshals Service and the active duty United States Marine Corps brigadier general circa 2004 ) To 10/2/2005 ( the sham marriage arrangement for Hollywood publicity for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 604 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/29/1967 ( Melora Hardin ) is 604 days



From 1/17/1986 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Iron Eagle" ) To 10/2/2005 ( the sham marriage arrangement for Hollywood publicity for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 7198 days

7198 = 3599 + 3599

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/10/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Starsky and Hutch" ) is 3599 days



From 6/25/1993 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Sleepless in Seattle" ) To 10/2/2005 ( the sham marriage arrangement for Hollywood publicity for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 4482 days

4482 = 2241 + 2241

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/22/1971 ( premiere US film "Dirty Harry" ) is 2241 days



From 11/2/1997 ( premiere US TV movie "Cinderella" ) To 10/2/2005 ( the sham marriage arrangement for Hollywood publicity for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 2891 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/2/1973 ( premiere US TV series "Police Story" ) is 2891 days



From 6/19/1953 ( premiere US film "Dream Wife" ) To 10/2/2005 ( the sham marriage arrangement for Hollywood publicity for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 1/8/1955 ( premiere US TV series episode "Captain Midnight"::"Top Secret Weapon" ) To 10/2/2005 ( the sham marriage arrangement for Hollywood publicity for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) To 10/2/2005 ( the sham marriage arrangement for Hollywood publicity for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 8504 days

8504 = 4252 + 4252

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/24/1977 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush fraudulently incorporates Arbusto ) is 4252 days



From 4/29/1951 ( Dale Earnhardt ) To 10/2/2005 ( the sham marriage arrangement for Hollywood publicity for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 5/12/1991 ( the Monaco Grand Prix ) to 10/2/2005 ( the sham marriage arrangement for Hollywood publicity for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 5257 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) to 3/25/1980 ( Emily Lawrimore ) is 5257 days



From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the US space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the spacecraft and mission commander and me Kerry Wayne Burgess the US Marine Corps officer and STS-71 pilot astronaut ) to 10/2/2005 ( the sham marriage arrangement for Hollywood publicity for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 3748 days

3748 = 1874 + 1874

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) to 12/20/1970 ( Nicole Boyer ) is 1874 days



From 2/3/1953 ( premiere US film "Savage Mutiny" ) to 1/3/1993 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" ) is 14579 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) to 10/2/2005 ( the sham marriage arrangement for Hollywood publicity for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 14579 days



[ See also: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:36 AM Friday, November 18, 2011 ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/10/breaking-news-hollywood-saves-america.html ]



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000093/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Brad Pitt

Date of Birth

18 December 1963, Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA

Birth Name

William Bradley Pitt


Spouse

Jennifer Aniston (29 July 2000 - 2 October 2005) (divorced)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 29, 2006


When Tavener showed me that video back in July 2002, I told Vince later that I wanted to kick his ass but it would as easy as beating up a little girl and I didn't find any thing comforting about that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 July 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:39 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington State USA Saturday 12 October 2013