Thursday, October 10, 2013

Billy Burke the Osama-wannabe. Osama bin Laden the Miles Matheson-wannabe.




That wasn't all I wrote back then, comparing kidney dialysis equipment acquisition with computer printer toner cartridges.

The "redacted" part is my own attempt at levity to this speech from me to the United States NSA.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2006 7:12 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 8, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:
The world is definitely a better place now without al-Zarqawi in it. Somewhere, Bill Gates and Osama bin Laden are talking:

Bill: Hey buddy, how are you? How are those new kidneys I sent you in appreciation for buying that surplus plutonium? Oh, and aren't you glad you attended my patented seminar on how to survive as a terrorist? Look what happened to Zarqawi, all that because he didn't want to pay for Security Alerts from my Premier Services, Al-Qaeda Practice. How much is that $44.95 subscription fee worth now to your organization? Gosh, Osama, even if he had attended my free seminar, How To <3 words redacted> A Safe House In Iraq, a $49.95 value by the way, he would still be around to kill the despised American infidel. So anyway, I was talking to a Pakistani the other day, we may have been overheard describing your location, and we thought you would find a great value to upgrading your subscription to our service. I'll have Steve contact you after we hang up to work out the billing details.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 June 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:10 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington State USA Thursday 10 October 2013