Monday, March 11, 2024

Today is 03/11/2024





IMDb

The Twilight Zone

Where Is Everybody? (1959)

Quotes

Air Force General: You see, we can feed the stomach with concentrates. We can supply microfilm for reading, recreation - even movies of a sort. We can pump oxygen in and waste material out. But there's one thing we can't simulate that's a very basic need. Man's hunger for companionship. The barrier of loneliness










the-twilight-zone_season1-ep1_00h08m11s
the-twilight-zone_season1-ep1_00h08m28s









IMDb

The Matrix (1999)

Quotes

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.










fatal-contact-bird-flu-in-america-2006_00h-00m-23s
fatal-contact-bird-flu-in-america-2006_00h-00m-10s
fatal-contact-bird-flu-in-america-2006_00h-00m-11s
fatal-contact-bird-flu-in-america-2006_00h-00m-18s









by me, Kerry Burgess, 03/11/2024

Many, many other posts by me, Kerry Burgess, about that mainstream-media hoax driving those UFO-bunkers and blabbermouths into frenzy with their desperate need to escape their mediocrity by being rescued by E.T. DEFILING! the "laws of physics"



excerpts ; source unknown to me ; probably another of those UFO-bunkers infesting the internet with their UFO-escape-from-mediocrity fantasy

https://www.marcellocatalano.com/nimitz.html

UFOs - USS Nimitz

Published online (December 2020).

With comments by Kevin Day.

November 10-13, 2004: Kevin Day (Air Controller, USS Princeton) and Gary Voorhis (Fire Controlman and Aegis Computer/CEC technician, USS Princeton) keep seeing unidentified objects on the radar, proceeding slowly from north to south along the training area. Contested events: *** Day says the objects were moving in groups of 5-10, others say that the object was only one. *** The object(s) appear around Santa Catalina Island, proceed south and disappear around Guadalupe Island. "Fearing the ship's brand new AN/SPY-1B passive radar system was malfunctioning, Voorhis says the air control systems were taken down and recalibrated in an effort to clear out what was assumed to be false radar returns" (popularmechanics.com). However, the tracks reappear and they are even more well-defined. Day and Voorhis on occasion go to the bridge to see the object(s) through binoculars when on the radar they appear close enough to be seen. They can see distant lights moving in odd ways, they can't tell if it's one, appearing and disappearing, or many. The fact that they appear and disappear around the maximum altitude detectable by the radars suggests that they actually come from space and go back into space. On the night of November 13, Sean Cahill (Chief Master-at-Arms, USS Princeton) sees in the sky what seems a constellation of 5-7 stars, which then all move in a spiral to join at the centre.

November 14, 2004: There are finally airborne jets that can go and check.










Fire Controlman, Volume 2—Fire-Control Systems and Radar_from-internet_pg-1-6_1
Fire Controlman, Volume 2—Fire-Control Systems and Radar_from-internet_pg-0-cover_1
Fire Controlman, Volume 2—Fire-Control Systems and Radar_from-internet_pg-assignment-1_1









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: February 18, 2023

And only *because* of the VA hospital was I taking any pills at all back then

So more irrefutable proof of long-term planning before 2006









Morpheus: You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 6:01:15 PM

Subject: Right

I wonder if this is where that guy painting the picture was standing?

http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=aN.47.619681_-122.348911



https://www.google.com/maps/@47.619319,-122.3489358,3a,75y,1h,115.22t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sJl7U-6IaDw6_Do88gpLDYg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
2006-05-09_1









IMDb

The Twilight Zone

Where Is Everybody? (1959)

Quotes

Mike Ferris: Hey! Where is everybody?









http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1989-07-29/news/8902210273_1_flight-attendants-rene-le-beau-united-airlines-flight

Chicago Tribune

Flight Crew Tells Of Paradoxes

Calm Mixed With Terror

Euphoria Tainted With Guilt

July 29, 1989 By Gary Washburn, Transportation writer.

Flight attendants who survived the crash of United Airlines Flight 232 held an emotional news conference Friday where they told of calm mixed with terror, of grief blended with euphoria.

At times successfully choking back tears and at others giving in to their feelings, the attendants addressed reporters and about 200 colleagues who gathered in a ballroom at the O`Hare Hilton Hotel to hear their stories.









From 10/28/1967 ( Julia Roberts ) To 5/9/2006 ( ) is 14073 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/14/2004 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: The Perils Of Anonymity ) is 14073 days



From 11/14/2004 ( the mainstream-media hoax driving UFO-bunkers and other blabbermouths into frenzy - "Tic Tac" incident with USS Nimitz and USS Princeton ) To 5/9/2006 ( ) is 541 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/27/1967 ( Lyndon Johnson, 36th President of USA: Remarks at the Dedication of the Crossland Vocational Center, Camp Springs, Maryland ) is 541 days



From 3/1/2004 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: my lease expires with no further obligations at my Redmond, Washington, apartment following my abandonment of my full-time employment at Microsoft Corporation and in the dark of night I escape and travel across the state to arrive at Spokane Valley for the Crossland ) To 5/9/2006 ( ) is 799 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/10/1968 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: - Important Notice - ALL STUDENTS IN SOCIOLOGY 320: DEVIANT BEHAVIOR ) is 799 days



From 8/13/1982 ( premiere USA film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) To 5/9/2006 ( ) is 8670 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/29/1989 ( from the Chicago Tribune newspaper: Flight Crew Tells Of Paradoxes ) is 8670 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 5/9/2006 ( ) is 6138 days

6138 = 3069 + 3069

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/29/1974 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Dr. Wells Is Missing" and premiere USA TV "Evel Knievel" ) is 3069 days



From 6/15/1954 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: FOUR DISTINGUISHED FOURTEENERS: Allen M. Dulles '14, Head Of The Counter-Intelligence Agency; ) To 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my US Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 14798 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/9/2006 ( ) is 14798 days



From 3/31/1999 ( premiere US film "The Matrix" ) To 5/9/2006 ( ) is 2596 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/11/1972 ( disguised, my biological brother Thomas Reagan the US Navy Commander circa 1972 was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft US Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon - his 6th of his 6 official Earth-Luna excursions with USA Project Apollo ) is 2596 days



From 3/28/1999 ( premiere USA TV series "Futurama"::series premiere episode "Space Pilot 3000" ) To 5/9/2006 ( ) is 2599 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/14/1972 ( disguised, my biological brother Thomas Reagan the US Navy Commander circa 1972 was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft US Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon - his 6th of his 6 official Earth-Luna excursions with USA Project Apollo - then onto planet Mars landing on 01/21/1976 ) is 2599 days



From 1/24/1954 ( premiere USA TV series episode "You Are There"::"The Sacrifice of Mahatma Gandhi" ) To 5/9/2006 ( ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 9/9/1950 ( the so-called "laughter track" introduced ) To 3/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate and possibly - or something - the date of the top-secret, doctorate-degree credential from Princeton University, I can theorize only ) is 14798 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/9/2006 ( ) is 14798 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere USA film "Stargate" ) To 5/9/2006 is 4211 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/14/1977 ( premiere USA TV series episode "In Search of..."::"The Mummy's Curse" ) is 4211 days



From 5/16/1992 ( the landing of the first flight of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 5/9/2006 ( ) is 5106 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/26/1979 ( premiere USA film "The Great Santini" ) is 5106 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800026/releaseinfo/

IMDb

Fatal Contact: Bird Flu in America

Release info

United States May 9, 2006









IMDb

The Twilight Zone

Where Is Everybody? (1959)

Quotes

Rod Serling - Narrator: [opening narration] The place is here, the time is now, and the journey into the shadows that we're about to watch could be our journey.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 03/31/08 4:58 PM

My thoughts today remind me of that period after 5/9/2006, although nothing I have really seen so far has intriqued me as much as when I read about Wexford.

The notion that troubles me is whether I assumed the identity of Kerry Burgess some time in 1998 or whether I simply hypnotized Kerry Burgess, who is me, with these details.

I am confused because as I look back over the details I know of Kerry Burgess, I see how this other person, Thomas Ray, was directing the life of Kerry Burgess so that I would ask these very questions I am not asking myself.

I have no idea which person I am. I think he and I are clones.









by me, Kerry Burgess: August 25, 2023

BEFORE my excursion to the VA hospital in 2005-2006, none of this existed for me

But after May 10, 2006 - when it all started for me - new details began to form in my conscious mind

AND THE VERY FIRST detail that formed in my mind was about 3/3/1959

I decided that was the birthdate of some guy named Thomas Ray, later it became Thomas Reagan

No one had ever head before of Thomas Ray or Thomas Reagan

That was year 2006

17 years ago from this present day

About 5-10 years ago, the uneasy suspicion formed in my mind that the fiasco my life has become from about 20 years ago was *my* own deliberate design

I am 100% accepting of that possibility

That I didn't go to the VA to lie to them

Rather, I knew the medical-doctors in the VA psych units were smart enough to recognize my truth

And all those notes they made is simply them playing along

Because they knew I was telling the truth credibly

So, today I am looking around again, as usual, as I have done EACH AND EVERY DAY since back then in year 2006 and today I found something completely new to me









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess {me}

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess {me}

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 9/28/2006 7:13 PM

This sounds very interesting. In my memory of taking Physics my Senior year at Ashdown, I remember being very interested in the class, but we didn’t cover such an interesting topic.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/about/present/

Ayan Chatterjee (left) and Mark Daly measure piano strings as part of a lab project for professor Pierre Piroué's freshman seminar on "Sound, Music and ... Physics."

9/28/2006 7:37 PM

I think I even have memories of the graduate degree process. I am not sure of the terms to describe the process.

9/28/2006 7:47 PM

I actually do remember... something... I can’t explain it. It feels that I am holding an unmarked, undistinguishable book that I don’t know the name of or the contents but I know I have read it already.

9/28/2006 8:34 PM

A few minutes ago I started thinking that maybe I started at Princeton University in 1972. I would have been 13 at the time as Thomas Ray. I remember that Kerry Burgess started first grade in 1972. But then I decided that I probably started Princeton earlier than 1972 and maybe 1972 was the year I completed my first major degree. Or 1972 doesn’t really mean anything in particular to Thomas Ray; rather it is there for continuity sake for the life of Kerry Burgess.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."









IMDb

The Twilight Zone

Where Is Everybody? (1959)

Quotes

Air Force General: How do you feel, son?

Mike Ferris: I feel much better, sir. I'm sorry about toward the end.

Air Force General: It's all right.

Air Force Colonel: What was it like, Ferris? Where did you think you were?

Mike Ferris: A place I don't want to go again, sir. A town; a town without people, without anybody. What was the matter with me, doc? Just off my rocker, huh?

Air Force Colonel: Just a kind of a nightmare that your mind manufactured for you.









IMDb

The Twilight Zone

Where Is Everybody? (1959)

Quotes

Mike Ferris: Next time, it won't be just a box in a hangar, will it?

Air Force General: No, Mike. Next time, you'll really be alone.









IMDb

The Twilight Zone

Where Is Everybody? (1959)

Quotes

Reporter #1: Do you consider this a success, sir?

Air Force General: Very much so. The man was confined alone in a box for something in the neighborhood of 484 hours. That's roughly equivalent to a trip to the moon, several orbits, and return.

Reporter #1: And this was a simulated trip to the moon? Is that right, General?

Air Force General: For all intent and purpose, yes.

Reporter #2: What about these wires attached to him?

Air Force General: Electrodes. All of his reactions were charted and graphed; respiration, heart action, blood pressure.

Reporter #3: What happened to him toward the end, General? Before he... he pushed that button or whatever it was.

Air Force General: What happened to him is that he cracked. Delusions of some kind, we assume. But let me tell you all something, gentlemen. If any one of you were confined in a box 5 feet square for two and a half weeks all by your lonesome without hearing a human voice other than your own, I'll give you especially good odds that your imagination would run away with you, too. Such as his obviously did.









IMDb

The Twilight Zone

Where Is Everybody? (1959)

Quotes

Mike Ferris: Hey, miss! Miss, over here! Look, I wonder if you could do me a favor. It's the craziest thing, but I've looked and I haven't seen anybody around. Maybe they're all asleep or something, but, well, literally, there hasn't been a soul. Look, I don't want you to think I'm nuts or anything. It's nothing like that. It's just that, well... it's just that I don't seem to remember who I am. Well, it's a real oddball thing, but when I woke up this morning, I... well, I didn't exactly wake up. I just... I just found myself out on that road walking. Amnesia. Isn't that what they call it? Well, that must be what I got, 'cause I just don't remember a thing and I can't seem to find anybody to ask. You're the first person I've seen. Look, I really don't want you to be frightened or anything, but I was wondering if there's a doctor or s...

[as he opens the car door and it falls out, he realizes he's been talking to a mannequin]

Mike Ferris: I'm terribly sorry, madam. I can assure you that at no time did I mean to be so upsetting.









https://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/1999/feb/18/welcome-dollhouse/

Publish Date Feb. 18, 1999

McMullen is the creator of the RealDoll

The newest doll, called Tami, is 5'10'' tall, weighs 125 pounds,

On a 14'' computer monitor, she looks like she might very well offer the "stress-free companionship" McMullen touts.









by me, Kerry Burgess: April 05, 2018 5:00 am

Lars and the Real Girl

Channel 540 STZCw

2:22 - 4:10a [ 02:22 AM Thursday 05 April 2018 Pacific Time USA ]

(2007) Family and friends are unsure how to react when a lonely young man (Ryan Gosling) forms an emotional attachment to a life-size plastic woman and treats it like a real person.









selected excerpts from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

10/30/2006 10:29 AM

Before Verona, I was living at Oakwood. I lived at Verona in 1999 and possibility the first month or two of 2000, although I’m not sure about 2000. I know that I lived at Verona the summer of 2000 and moved out in November 2000 after less than a full year. When I was at Oakwood, for some reason, I was talking with a woman online about building furniture.

11/5/2006 8:44 PM

I can’t remember the name of that corporate apartment Microsoft put me into when I moved out in here in 1998.

11/5/2006 8:49 PM

After that, I stayed for a while at a place called Pacific

One day, when I was a TAM,

I moved from there to Oakwood Apartments in Bellevue.

by me, Kerry Burgess: Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:12:49 -0800 (PST)

I doubt they were really happy about my purchase of a Realdoll in 1999. I had been following the development of those products since 1997. A few years earlier I had actually been thinking of developing a similar product, but this guy is a master at what he does, I couldn't create anything even close to his level of quality. So anyway, I was feeling very lonely around that time I bought one










the-twilight-zone_season1-ep1_00h08m59s
the-twilight-zone_season1-ep1_00h08m45s










stargate-universe_season1-ep1-2009_minus-00h-08m-43s
stargate-universe_season1-ep1-2009_minus-00h-08m-40s
stargate-universe_season1-ep1-2009_minus-00h-08m-36s










crate abyss .jpg, from internet
realdoll body-3 tami 4 .jpg, from internet



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 2:48 PM Pacific-time USA Monday 03/11/2024