Thursday, March 21, 2024

Today is 03/21/2024, Post #3





https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_Body_Problem_(TV_series)

3 Body Problem (TV series)

From Wikipedia

3 Body Problem is an American science fiction television series created by David Benioff, D. B. Weiss and Alexander Woo, based on the Chinese novel The Three-Body Problem by Liu Cixin. It is the second live-action adaptation after the 2023 Chinese television series. It premiered on Netflix on March 21, 2024.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: August 27, 2021

The problem with those people, at least according to the words written I read, is they all say the same thing: they "don't believe in God"

As though they are rejecting belief in a God that does exist

When IN FACT, superstitious cavemen invented god(s)

Nothing to believe *in*

They should be stating their truth in such phrases as: they "don't believe in superstition, such as God"









by me, Kerry Burgess, August 10, 2018

And the United States of America is rife to this day with such moronic and idiotic superstitious people.

Religion is the desperate retreat of the uneducated United States American.

And when I say 'uneducated' then I am referring to the simple, basic stuff that most people don't pay attention to in middle school.

Things such as tectonic plates, penumbra, the reason for the cycles of the moon. And that's just the stuff here locally from the surface of this planet Earth. The vastness of the Universe beyond and out there and its deep history are clinically uncomprehensible to the United States American zipping around spewing out poison in their gas-guzzlers with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the phone clicking away mindlessly droning on with "LOL" and "Like, that was me, like".

A woman trying to counter my argument about ignorance and me thinking "Defensiveness. Yeah, I get it".

And yet, for some reason, I have WASTED more than a decade trying to get them to share their opinion with me about a very important matter that concerns everyone. Truly futile.

Trying to reason with monkeys.

Monkeys who claim to be experts on the Universe.

When something is unknown those dullards simply proclaim "God did it".

God Is Ignorance.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: March 07, 2018 10:44pm

I don't know you.

I don't know anything about you personally.

I don't know if you are writing these articles on the whims of your own thoughts. Or if, like me, you sometimes write in code, me mostly for myself, sometimes to people that I suspect are reading everything I write.

I'm writing now to make a literal suggestion.

Take your own advice.

Be your own guide.

Stop perpetuating that ridiculous superstitious myth about your Imaginary Friend that you call Jesus Christ. Don't peddle the False Hope of scam artists that only want to boost the revenue at their Jesus Store.

Still reading this note and my opinion?

Is your psychological Denial still letting you hear a rational opinion that contradicts your superstition?

My suggestion is to stop perpetuating that ridiculous notion that we are "put here".

Nobody, imaginary or real, "put" us here.

We simply exist.

We exist because that's how it all worked out.

Stop for a moment to consider the deep and vast history of this planet Earth, this place you self-righteously claim to care about, presumably, as you zip around in your poison-spewing automobile every day.

We exist on this planet for one simple fact: natural variability.

This planet has been cranking out life for billions of years.

Over and over some new lifeform crawled from the mud and thrived. Or didn't thrive.

That little voice in your head telling you you're special in the vast Universe your dim-mind is only vaguely aware of? That's nothing. That's just chemical molecules.

In the vast and deep history of this planet Earth, nature finally cranked out a species that seems to have won the lottery in terms of intelligence.

But that doesn't seem very true to me.

Doesn't seem true when I hear someone who claims to be intelligent but yet bolsters idiotic superstition invented by cavemen.

Cavemen, like all Believers of Superstitious Jesus Christ garbage, in this Common Era of Gullibility, were cowardly terrified of mortality.

So they had to psychological compensate for their terror.

Necessity is the mother of invention, someone once said.

God Is Ignorance, I say.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Three-Body_Problem_(novel)

The Three-Body Problem (novel)

From Wikipedia

The Three-Body Problem is a story by Chinese science fiction author Liu Cixin which became the first novel in the Remembrance of Earth's Past trilogy - though the series as a whole is often referred to as The Three-Body Problem, or simply as Three-Body. The series portrays a fictional past, present and future wherein Earth encounters an alien civilization from a nearby system of three sun-like stars orbiting one another, a representative example of the three-body problem in orbital mechanics.

The story was originally serialized in Science Fiction World in 2006 before it was published as a standalone book in 2008. In 2006, it received the Galaxy Award for Chinese science fiction. In 2012, it was described as one of the genre's most successful novels of the previous two decades. The English translation by Ken Liu was published by Tor Books in 2014.









From 9/27/1905 ( ) to 6/23/1963 ( ) is 21088 days

21088 = 10544 + 10544

From 11/2/1965 ( ) to 9/15/1994 ( ) is 10544 days










1963-06-23_2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liu_Cixin










1963-06-23_1

https://papersofprinceton.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19940915-01.2.18&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------










1963-06-23_3









From 6/23/1963 ( ) To 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) is 10943 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/19/1995 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Students Recall Experiences At U.N. Beijing Conference ) is 10943 days









From 6/23/1963 ( ) To 2/1/2003 ( in-flight destruction of the crewed USA space shuttle Columbia ) is 14468 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/13/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Veterans Affairs psychiatric-hospital in Seattle documents includes: Other Medications - Risperdal started 6/13/05 ) is 14468 days









From 6/23/1963 ( ) To 6/8/1991 ( George Bush, 41st President of USA: Remarks at a Memorial Service in Arlington, Virginia, for Those Who Died in the Persian Gulf Conflict ) is 10212 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/18/1993 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut and my 2nd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 10212 days









https://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/02/today-is-02032024.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 4:35 AM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Saturday, February 03, 2024

Today is 02/03/2024

"artificial intelligence"

"If and when". That's what some government official recently said on tv about China

When those communist dictators in China decide to cancel out this United States of America then they will use "artificial intelligence"

See, you're gullible enough to swallow that "A.I." nonsense

That is how lottery-winners such as Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates will pay off traitors to infect the complete infrastructure with malware

That is all "artificial intelligence" is: malware

You're dopey enough to believe it

When imbeciles such as Chuck Schumer and Tim Burnett are squawking about E.T. secretly imprisoned at Area 51, no one's going to ask *why* the power grid in the USA just became inoperative

No one will try to figure *who* did it.

Because they sold you on "A.I." ridiculousness



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 11:24 PM Pacific-time USA Thursday 03/21/2024