Saturday, March 23, 2024

Today is 03/23/2024





by me, Kerry Burgess 03/23/202 02:33 AM

This note is assembled and developed here today as it follows the cognition in my conscious mind today

Ideas formed

I start work on the idea

The content that follows is posted in this note precisely as it developed in my mind

That point is especially important for the content of this note

3359 days

After the most important discovery made by me today and then described here below, the content follows with supporting details









excerpts

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ufologists-tried-break-home-telling-090032516.html

Yahoo! News

Ufologists tried to break into my home for telling truth, says ex-Pentagon investigator

Daniel Lavelle

Fri, March 22, 2024 at 2:00 AM PDT

Sean Kirkpatrick doesn’t seem too thrilled to be chatting with me about UFOs. Since taking over the Pentagon’s All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) in 2022 – government-speak for UFO hunting – Kirkpatrick has received violent threats, social-media smear campaigns, and even had to call the FBI after a UFO fanatic showed up at his home.



But evidence is not the point.



Some will never be swayed.



“There’s the absolute true belief, which would suggest it is more akin to a religion than an actual factual thing,” he says.



“And those are the people that you’re never going to convince, no matter what you put in front of them.



I can lay out the pictures of the classified programmes that they mistook, and they still wouldn’t believe it.



They would say, ‘No, that was derived from alien technology.’”



And what if the government does eventually get its hands on aliens and their flying saucers? “It’s not their job [to keep it secret],” he says. “It would immediately get turned over to Nasa, and Nasa would immediately disclose it to everybody. That’s their job.”



[excerpts ends - Ufologists tried to break into my home for telling truth, says ex-Pentagon investigator - by Daniel Lavelle, author - Fri, March 22, 2024]









The Simpsons

"The Old Man and the Lisa"

Quotes

Smithers: Simpson, what are you doing here? Why aren't you at work?

Homer: I made a bad mistake and Lenny sent me home to think about what I did. I don't remember what it was, so I'm watching TV.










the-twilight-zone_s4e3-1963_00h-22m-41s









excerpts, see also:

http://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/03/today-is-03222024-post-2.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 3:49 AM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Friday, March 22, 2024

Today is 03/22/2024, Post #2

From 7/29/1958 ( the United States NASA formed ) To 12/28/2006 ( ) is 17684 days

17684 = 8842 + 8842

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1990 ( United States NASA announces the selection of the Group 13 Astronauts ) is 8842 days









From: The Vermont Inn-Apartments

Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 2:50 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: inexpensive furnished studio apartments by the Space Needle

The Vermont Inn-Apartments









From 12/28/2006 ( me at The Vermont ) To 3/9/2016 ( ) is 3359 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/13/1975 ( ) is 3359 days



From 11/18/1933 ( ) To 3/9/2016 ( ) is 30062 days

30062 = 15031 + 15031

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/28/2006 ( ) is 15031 days



From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 3/9/2016 ( ) is 7559 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/14/1986 ( premiere USA film "Aliens" ) is 7559 days



From 7/9/1932 ( Donald Rumsfeld ) To 11/14/1982 ( from The New York Times newspaper: Astronaut is Sick; Space Walk Postponed Till Monday ) is 18390 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/9/2016 ( ) is 18390 days



https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/statement-the-vermont-legislatures-passage-legislation-requiring-employers-provide-paid

The American Presidency Project

BARACK OBAMA

44th President of the United States: 2009 ‐ 2017

Statement on the Vermont Legislature's Passage of Legislation Requiring Employers To Provide Paid Sick Leave to Employees

March 09, 2016

I commend Governor Peter Shumlin and the State of Vermont for taking action to provide paid sick leave for Vermont's working families. This action means thousands of families will no longer have to choose between losing income and taking care of a sick child. It's a choice no one should have to make. So I'm once again calling on Congress to help us catch up with other advanced nations and provide this basic security to all Americans. Until Congress acts, I urge other States to follow Vermont's lead. And I'll continue to do everything I can as President to support working families, because it's the right thing to do to give everyone a fair shot to get ahead.










2016-03-09_1

https://papersofprinceton.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19750113-01.2.8&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------










2016-03-09_2

https://papersofprinceton.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19331118-01.2.17&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------









excerpts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Rumsfeld

Donald Rumsfeld

From Wikipedia

Donald Henry Rumsfeld (July 9, 1932 – June 29, 2021) was an American politician, government official and businessman who served as Secretary of Defense from 1975 to 1977 under president Gerald Ford, and again from 2001 to 2006 under President George W. Bush.

Rumsfeld was appointed Secretary of Defense for a second time in January 2001 by President George W. Bush. As Secretary of Defense, Rumsfeld played a central role in the 2001 United States invasion of Afghanistan and 2003 invasion of Iraq. Before and during the Iraq War, he claimed that Iraq had an active weapons of mass destruction program; no stockpiles were ever found. A Pentagon Inspector General report found that Rumsfeld's top policy aide "developed, produced, and then disseminated alternative intelligence assessments on the Iraq and al-Qaeda relationship, which included some conclusions that were inconsistent with the consensus of the Intelligence Community, to senior decision-makers".









From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 4/14/2000 ( premiere USA film "American Psycho" ) is 15018 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/15/2006 ( ) is 15018 days



From 7/6/1932 ( Herbert Hoover, 31st President of USA: Executive Order 5878 - Rental and Subsistence Allowances of Officers ) To 8/18/1973 ( The Killian Document ) is 15018 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/15/2006 ( ) is 15018 days



From 5/15/1964 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Brain Center at Whipple's" ) To 6/27/2005 ( in Seattle the Patty Murray, USA Senator, press conference at the Puget Sound Veterans Affairs Health Care System hospital at the same moment as Kerry Burgess I was discharged from same United States of America Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital ) is 15018 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/15/2006 ( ) is 15018 days



From 5/16/1992 ( the landing of the first flight of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 12/15/2006 ( ) is 5326 days

5326 = 2663 + 2663

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/16/1973 ( Richard Nixon, 37th President of USA: Remarks at the Mayport Naval Air Station, Florida ) is 2663 days



From 9/1/1954 ( Dwight Eisenhower, 34th President of USA: Statement by the President Upon Signing Bill Authorizing Construction of Family Housing for Military Personnel and Their Dependents. ) To 12/15/2006 ( ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/25/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 7/16/1956 ( Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus discontinues the "The Greatest Show On Earth" performance ) To 12/15/2006 ( ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my US Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



From 9/8/2004 ( premiere USA TV series episode "60 Minutes II"::"For the Record" ) To 12/15/2006 ( ) is 828 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/8/1968 ( premiere USA film "Planet of the Apes" ) is 828 days



From 9/10/1948 ( Thedia Newman {circa 1965:} Burgess - the surrogate mother of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 12/15/2006 ( ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my US Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-armed-forces-full-honor-review-for-secretary-defense-donald-h-rumsfeld-arlington

The American Presidency Project

{deserter-in-chief} GEORGE W. BUSH

43rd President of the United States: 2001 ‐ 2009

Remarks at an Armed Forces Full Honor Review for Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld in Arlington, Virginia

December 15, 2006

Thank you all. Thank you. Thank you very much, Mr. Secretary and Joyce. Mr. Vice President, thank you for your kind words. Lynne and Senator Warner, Deputy Secretary England, Secretary Harvey, Winter, Wynne, General Pace, members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, distinguished guests, men and women of the Armed Forces: I'm pleased to join you as we pay tribute to one of America's most skilled, energetic, and dedicated public servants, the Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld.

Don Rumsfeld has been at my side from the moment I took office. We've been through war together. We have shared some of the most challenging moments in our Nation's history. Over the past 6 years, I have come to appreciate Don Rumsfeld's professionalism, his dedication, his strategic vision, his deep devotion to the men and women of our Nation who wear the uniform, and his love for the United States of America.

That devotion began at an early age, inspired by a man in uniform he called dad. His father, George, was 37 when America was attacked at Pearl Harbor. Too old to be drafted, he volunteered for service in the United States Navy. One of Don's earliest memories is of standing on the hangar deck of his dad's aircraft carrier, the USS Hollandia, at the age of 11. He was taking in the sights and sounds of the ship as it prepared to leave for the Pacific war.

His father's example stayed with him, and after graduating from Princeton, Don Rumsfeld joined the United States Navy, rising to become a pilot









Truth (2015)

Quotes

Mary Mapes: Our story was about whether Bush fulfilled his service. Nobody wants to talk about that. They wanna talk about fonts and forgeries









Truth (2015)

Quotes

Dan Rather: New Times Roman









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 9:20 PM Thursday, September 15, 2011

I remember when this miniseries premiered on television in December 2003. I was stressed out about people following me but I enjoyed my work as an Application Development Consultant in Microsoft Premier Support. I had a very interesting project going on around that time that I hoped would lead to a job in the Visual Basic product team and I was using Microsoft.Net with Visual Basic to convert Microsoft Word documents to a different format. The customer had a lot of files to convert and there was a lot of detail associated with my efforts to automate the conversion process. The software I crafted would convert as a batch the documents and would not require users to do any manual conversions, which was a feature the customer requested.









Truth (2015)

(from internet transcript)

and then First Lieutenant Bush.

He would have to know or learn all of this... in order to fool us as you assume he did.

Now... do you really think that a man... who takes this kind of time and precision... then goes and types these up on Microsoft Word?










battlestar-galactica-2003_02h59m30s
battlestar-galactica-2003_02h59m33s
battlestar-galactica-2003_03h00m01s
battlestar-galactica-2003_03h00m20s









https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-the-mayport-naval-air-station-florida

The American Presidency Project

RICHARD NIXON

37th President of the United States: 1969 ‐ 1974

Remarks at the Mayport Naval Air Station, Florida

February 16, 1973

I AM greatly appreciative of the fact that you have all come out to welcome us on this very special day for us, particularly as I note that sign over there, "Thank You For Bringing Our Boys Home."

I want to point out that, of course, the responsibility of the President as Commander in Chief is to make some of the decisions that make possible our boys coming home, and coming home with peace with honor, which they have fought for. But I also want to point out it wouldn't have been possible without the bravery and the service of those in the Armed Forces, like the 4,500 men on the Saratoga that is back here, and for what they did.

We know it must have been a very long and sometimes tiring assignment for you to be 10 months on station out there, but by what you did, by the service you rendered, you helped make the great events that we now are thankful for possible.

And I suppose sometimes particularly your wives, your families, your loved ones here at home, when they are apart from you, wonder if it is all worthwhile. I know, too, that during the 4 years that I have had responsibility for decisions, people around me have sometimes raised doubts as to whether it is worthwhile. All those questions for me, and I am sure for the great majority of Americans, were answered when Captain Denton stepped up to that microphone, the first one to set foot on Clark Field, and said that he was proud to have served this country in difficult times. He expressed his appreciation to the American people, and then said, "God [ Superstition ] bless America." When anybody can say that after 6 1/2 years in prison, it is all worthwhile.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess {me}

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess {me}

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 9/28/2006 7:13 PM

This sounds very interesting. In my memory of taking Physics my Senior year at Ashdown, I remember being very interested in the class, but we didn’t cover such an interesting topic.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/about/present/

Ayan Chatterjee (left) and Mark Daly measure piano strings as part of a lab project for professor Pierre Piroué's freshman seminar on "Sound, Music and ... Physics."

9/28/2006 7:37 PM

I think I even have memories of the graduate degree process. I am not sure of the terms to describe the process.

9/28/2006 7:47 PM

I actually do remember... something... I can’t explain it. It feels that I am holding an unmarked, undistinguishable book that I don’t know the name of or the contents but I know I have read it already.

9/28/2006 8:34 PM

A few minutes ago I started thinking that maybe I started at Princeton University in 1972. I would have been 13 at the time as Thomas Ray. I remember that Kerry Burgess started first grade in 1972. But then I decided that I probably started Princeton earlier than 1972 and maybe 1972 was the year I completed my first major degree. Or 1972 doesn’t really mean anything in particular to Thomas Ray; rather it is there for continuity sake for the life of Kerry Burgess.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."











https://youtu.be/o9mJ82x_l-E?si=WisCQhgGSg6Isf9H

YouTube

Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot (Official Music Video)



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 04:34 AM Pacific-time USA Saturday 03/23/2024