Sunday, March 31, 2024

Today is 03/31/2024





by me, Kerry Burgess, December 16, 2017 7:01 pm

Jesus Christ bible-thumpers, will simply change their story when the facts prove they are wrong. Million of monkey-men were wrong about Zeus so they simply invented a phony God easier to believe.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/16/2023 6:57 PM

As for those UFO-bunkers, they STILL !!! do not explain WHY Tim Burchett has the same birthdate as the fictional character "Dr. Ellie Arroway" from the 1997 "Contact"

Just a bunch of losers

They want the USA Department of Defense to reveal important secrets FOR NO REASON other than to satisfy the obsessive-compulsion of you UFO-bunkers, so desperate to escape your mediocre life

You're an ineffective little guy in a pathetic attempt to exert dominance over those with real power, because their mere existence reminds you of your ineffectiveness.

Kevin Day doesn't know a damn thing about RADAR. Sean Cahill doesn't know a damn thing about RADAR. That guy bounces out the good name of the US Navy just to peddle his crappy product.










2024-03-26_1

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/26/us/politics/trump-bible.html










2024-03-26_2

https://music.apple.com/us/album/good-news-from-the-next-world-remastered/724482537









From 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my US Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 3/26/2024 ( ) is 10689 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/7/1995 ( from music-apple-com on the global-internetwork: "Good News from the Next World" by artist Simple Minds ) is 10689 days



From 11/13/1888 ( Grover Cleveland, 22nd President of USA: Executive Order ) To 8/30/2005 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, the debut of my current and public blog Homeless Veteran of Microsoft - since renamed ) is 42658 days

42658 = 21329 + 21329

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/26/2024 ( ) is 21329 days



From 11/17/1973 ( Richard Nixon, 37th President of USA: Question-and-Answer Session at the Annual Convention of the Associated Press Managing Editors Association, Orlando, Florida {The "I am not a crook" speech} ) To 3/26/2024 ( ) is 18392 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/11/2016 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: ) is 18392 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere USA film "Stargate" ) To 3/26/2024 ( ) is 10742 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/1/1995 ( premiere USA TV series "Amazing Grace" ) is 10742 days



From 11/14/2004 ( the mainstream-media hoax driving those UFO-bunkers and other blabbermouths into frenzy - "Tic Tac" incident with USS Nimitz and USS Princeton ) To 3/26/2024 ( ) is 7072 days

7072 = 3536 + 3536

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/9/1975 ( premiere USA film "Super Spook" ) is 3536 days



https://apnews.com/article/trump-god-bless-usa-bible-greenwood-2713fda3efdfa297d0f024efb1ca3003

AP

BY JILL COLVIN

Updated 11:43 AM PDT, March 26, 2024

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump is now selling Bibles as he runs to return to the White House.

Trump, who became the presumptive Republican nominee earlier this month, released a video on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday urging his supporters to buy the “God Bless the USA Bible,” which is inspired by country singer Lee Greenwood’s patriotic ballad. Trump takes the stage to the song at each of his rallies and has appeared with Greenwood at events.

“Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.

The effort comes as Trump has faced a serious money crunch amid mounting legal bills while he fights four criminal indictments along with a series of civil charges.










2024-03-26_3

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-211



https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-211

The American Presidency Project

GROVER CLEVELAND

22nd President of the United States: 1885 ‐ 1889

Executive Order

November 13, 1888

UNITED STATES CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION,

Washington, D.C., October 31, 1888.

The President,

SIR: The order heretofore approved by you authorizing noncompetitive examinations under General Rule III, section 2, clause (e), to test fitness for certain designated places in the classified departmental service, included among such places the following:

In the office of the Treasurer of the United States, seventeen clerks employed as expert money tellers.

The attempts thus far made to make appointments to these places under this order have fully satisfied the Commission and the Treasury Department of the impracticability of this method of procedure, not because of any difficulty of applying suitable tests to determine the expertness required, but because there are really no experts to be tested. The duties of these positions can not be learned elsewhere than in the positions themselves, and therefore the only experts are those now occupying them and the very few who have left them for one cause or another, but who are not seeking to return. Therefore, since experts are not available, and persons will have to be appointed who must learn the duties of the positions in the actual performance of those duties, there would seem to be no good reason why such persons should not be selected from the eligible registers of this Commission, which are at all times abundantly supplied with the names of persons who are both competent and worthy. And besides, so long as these tempting places are in the noncompetitive list, the Department will be subjected to solicitation and pressure concerning them which it would rather avoid.

In view of these considerations it is respectfully recommended that you approve the revocation of so much of the order above referred to as provides for the appointment upon noncompetitive examination of seventeen clerks in the office of the Treasurer of the United States employed as expert money tellers.

I have the honor to be, sir, your obedient servant,

CHAS. LYMAN,

Commissioner, in Charge .

Approved, November 13, 1888.

GROVER CLEVELAND









excerpts, continue reading:

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/question-and-answer-session-the-annual-convention-the-associated-press-managing-editors

The American Presidency Project

RICHARD NIXON

37th President of the United States: 1969 ‐ 1974

Question-and-Answer Session at the Annual Convention of the Associated Press Managing Editors Association, Orlando, Florida

November 17, 1973

And so, that is where the money came from. Let me just say this, and I want to say this to the television audience: I made my mistakes, but in all of my years of public life, I have never profited, never profited from public service--I have earned every cent. And in all of my years of public life, I have never obstructed justice. And I think, too, that I could say that in my years of public life, that I welcome this kind of examination, because people have got to know whether or not their President is a crook. Well, I am not a crook.










2016_Nk20_DSCN1281 the stand
2016_Nk20_DSCN1285 the stand










2024-03-26_4

http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-stand-from-that-poem.html









excerpts, see also:

http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-stand-from-that-poem.html

by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: March 11, 2016

The Stand "from that poem"










2024-03-26_5









album: "Reading, Writing, And Arithmetic" (1990)

THE SUNDAYS

"Here's Where The Story Ends"

People I know, places I go
Make me feel tongue tied
I can see how, people look down
They're on the inside

Here's where the story ends

People I see, weary of me
Showing my good side
I can see how, people look down
I'm on the outside

Here's, where the story ends
Ooh here's, where the story ends










DSC06768 the stand
DSC06766 the stand










DSC01720 the stand










1975-07-09_0-b_draft










1947-07-24_1









album: "This Is A Long Drive For Someone With Nothing To Think About" (1996)

MODEST MOUSE

"Space Travel Is Boring"

Won herself a pass to some far off moon
It was second class but what's to lose









https://youtu.be/CTAud5O7Qqk?si=-1oZb_jAE5TgfYEU

YouTube

Modest Mouse - Float On (Official Music Video)










sts-58_rollout .jpg, from internet
Sts-58_pad .jpg, from internet
STS-58_launch .jpg, from internet
sts-58_2 .jpg, from internet









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: March 07, 2018 10:44 pm

I don't know you.

I don't know anything about you personally.

I don't know if you are writing these articles on the whims of your own thoughts. Or if, like me, you sometimes write in code, me mostly for myself, sometimes to people that I suspect are reading everything I write.

I'm writing now to make a literal suggestion.

Take your own advice.

Be your own guide.

Stop perpetuating that ridiculous superstitious myth about your Imaginary Friend that you call Jesus Christ. Don't peddle the False Hope of scam artists that only want to boost the revenue at their Jesus Store.

Still reading this note and my opinion?

Is your psychological Denial still letting you hear a rational opinion that contradicts your superstition?

My suggestion is to stop perpetuating that ridiculous notion that we are "put here".

Nobody, imaginary or real, "put" us here.

We simply exist.

We exist because that's how it all worked out.

Stop for a moment to consider the deep and vast history of this planet Earth, this place you self-righteously claim to care about, presumably, as you zip around in your poison-spewing automobile every day.

We exist on this planet for one simple fact: natural variability.

This planet has been cranking out life for billions of years.

Over and over some new lifeform crawled from the mud and thrived. Or didn't thrive.

That little voice in your head telling you you're special in the vast Universe your dim-mind is only vaguely aware of? That's nothing. That's just chemical molecules.

In the vast and deep history of this planet Earth, nature finally cranked out a species that seems to have won the lottery in terms of intelligence.

But that doesn't seem very true to me.

Doesn't seem true when I hear someone who claims to be intelligent but yet bolsters idiotic superstition invented by cavemen.

Cavemen, like all Believers of Superstitious Jesus Christ garbage, in this Common Era of Gullibility, were cowardly terrified of mortality.

So they had to psychological compensate for their terror.

Necessity is the mother of invention, someone once said.

God Is Ignorance, I say.










2024-03-26_6

https://papersofprinceton.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19150427-01.2.10&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------









by me, Kerry Burgess, September 24, 2019

Delphi

During my waking hours sitting here at this desk, I'm often scanning the news headlines on the sites I track on the internet.

One of the topics that I've seen come up a few times lately are articles from seemingly credible news sources that talk about the archaeological search for dwellings associated with Jesus Christ, that Imaginary Friend of your who lives in the clouds and who thinks you're the most special person in the entire galaxy and universe beyond that in your blithering idiocy you're completely and absolutely ignorant about.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 09:16 AM Pacific-time USA Sunday 03/31/2024