Tuesday, March 05, 2024

Today is 03/05/2024





Here's what I think.

What makes those clowns such as Sean Cahill - including that poseur David Grusch - so dangerous is their idiotic influence on the other junior personnel, especially because they are figures of mainstream-media deception.

Sean Cahill and those other imbeciles saw nothing other than balloons and satellites

But they are so freaking moronic and idiotic and gullible they blow up the whole matter on mainstream-media and those other nutjobs are worked into a frenzy

The dangerous part is they get those other naive, easily-influenced types convinced that they are righteous in revealing details that are deemed secret

People lurking about in the shadows shelling out a lot of money to those clowns to make you hostile towards the USA DOD.

They become convinced by those morons that they are righteous against The Establishment authorities, authorities who don't want important details leaked out because you monkeys don't know the first thing about radar or satellites or drones.

Pathetic.

I haven't watched any of those UFO-bunker episodes but I read and studied many of the posts by that clown Sean Cahill on Twitter (which I no longer use)

It's obvious he's a moron.

His Twitter name is mintyhyperspace so he's CLEARLY trying to deceive you with references to that ridiculous "tic tac" incident frenzied by the mainstream-media

"Tic tac" and minty-flavor

Clearly, he's one of those "abrupt left-turn" morons that think someone saw E.T. on radar DEFILING! the "laws of physics". Those morons think that the government doesn't want you to learn that "hyperspace" is real so that you cannot escape from your mediocrity. You're like some retarded kids playing Star Wars and arguing which of you is that ridiculous Chewbacca character.

Get a life, you losers. You're too dumb and stupid to grasp how you are so dumb and stupid.

There's no danger other than selfish, polluter First Worlders carelessly unleashing hordes of mylar balloons into air-traffic corridors above the USA










2019-05-31_2










U-Freaking-O









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10489868/

IMDb

The UFO Insiders

Episode aired May 31, 2019









IMDb

Idiocracy (2006)

Quotes

Narrator: Desperate and scared... Joe used his superior intelligence... to come up with the best escape plan he could think of.

Pvt. Joe Bowers: [talking to the prison guard] Hey, uh... I'm actually supposed to be getting out of jail, not going back in...

Prison Guard #2: [hits Joe on the back of the head] You're supposed to be in that line, dumbass!

[he points to the door]

Joe Bowers: I'm sorry. I am being a big dumb ass. Sorry.

Prison Guard #2: Hey, guys, let this dumbass out!










2005-10-19_1










the-outer-limits_season2-ep11-1964_00h-32m-30s










2024-03-01_bluetreeny_1



https://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/03/today-is-03022024.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 2:53 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Saturday, March 02, 2024

Today is 03/02/2024

2024-03-01_bluetreeny_1









Space: Above And Beyond

"Stardust"

TV-series season 1 episode 20, 04/19/1996

US Marine Corps first lieutenant Cooper Hawkes: My question isn't really about the system. It's about you.

US Marine Corps Colonel Klingman: You got a problem with me?

Cooper Hawkes: Yeah.

Klingman: Sit down.

Cooper Hawkes: You won't be there. I mean, you yourself? You seem okay to me. You seem like you know what you're doing with this stuff. But a machine - all this? It can't feel what we do out there. When we're under enemy attack and it just becomes one big hairy fur ball and you don't know up from down and your heart's pounding because you're taking enemy fire from your 6:00 and 12:00 and you barely have time to think for yourself - somehow we all just know. We feel where each other are. And I'm there for them and they're for me.

Klingman: You're talking about situational awareness.

Cooper Hawkes: Yeah!










idiocracy-2006_00h-59m-20s
idiocracy-2006_00h-59m-24s
idiocracy-2006_00h-59m-25s
idiocracy-2006_00h-59m-28s










_DSC00906 smdm









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: July 24, 2006

If we could just figure out a better way to travel to orbit without these silly rocket boosters, we would be well on our way to exploring more of the solar system and other solar systems. There has got to be a cheap and safe way to cheat gravity. Sometimes I think I know how to do it, but I just can't remember.









From 12/25/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 9/1/2006 ( ) is 5364 days

5364 = 2682 + 2682

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/7/1973 ( premiere USA TV series pilot "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"The Moon and the Desert" ) is 2682 days



From 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my US Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 9/1/2006 ( ) is 5706 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/17/1981 ( biographical - Zerna Sharp dead ) is 5706 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 9/1/2006 ( ) is 6253 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/16/1982 ( biographical - Colin Chapman dead ) is 6253 days



From 11/5/1903 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: A WONDERFUL INVENTION. ) To 7/3/1985 ( premiere USA film "Back to the Future" ) is 29826 days

29826 = 14913 + 14913

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/1/2006 ( ) is 14913 days



From 9/4/1976 ( George W. Bush arrested again by police in the United States & from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the unpublished true birthdate of Beyonce Knowles ) To 9/1/2006 ( ) is 10954 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/30/1995 ( premiere USA TV series "High Society" ) is 10954 days



From 9/4/1976 ( George W. Bush arrested again by police in the United States & from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the unpublished true birthdate of Beyonce Knowles ) To 9/1/2006 ( ) is 10954 days

10954 = 5477 + 5477

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/31/1980 ( premiere USA TV series "I'm a Big Girl Now" ) is 5477 days



From 11/23/1957 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Have Gun - Will Travel"::"The Colonel and the Lady" ) To 9/1/2006 ( ) is 17814 days

17814 = 8907 + 8907

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/23/1990 ( premiere USA film "Pretty Woman" ) is 8907 days



From 6/21/1955 ( Dwight Eisenhower, 34th President of USA: Executive Order 10616 - Suspension of Certain Provisions of the Officer Personnel Act of 1947, as Amended, Which Relates to Officers of the Marine Corps of the Grade of Brigadier General ) To 4/19/1996 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Space: Above and Beyond"::"Stardust" ) is 14913 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/1/2006 ( ) is 14913 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/releaseinfo

IMDb

Idiocracy (2006)

Release Info

USA 1 September 2006 (limited)

Full Cast & Crew

Luke Wilson ... Joe Bauers









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zerna_Sharp

Zerna Sharp

From Wikipedia

Zerna Addas Sharp (August 12, 1889 – June 17, 1981) was an American educator and book editor who is best known as the creator of the Dick and Jane series of beginning readers for elementary school-aged children.









Space: Above And Beyond

"Stardust"

TV-series season 1 episode 20, 04/19/1996

US Navy Commodore Ross: Whoa! Son, I don't know if you'll understand what I am about to say. This is "Rosalyn." You damage her you damage me. And I will make you walk all 12.6 light-years back to Fat Anthony's Guitar Parlor in Shreveport, Louisiana, to repair a single nick.

US Marine Corps General Oliver Radford: We wouldn't want that, now, because I'd have to make him walk all the way to Country Dick's Guitar Shop in Austin, Texas.

US Navy Ensign Sangers: We're all secured here, sir!

US Navy Commodore Ross: Country Dick's! Oh, man. It's been a long time!

US Marine Corps General Oliver Radford: That night in Galveston. We were bombed.

US Navy Commodore Ross: I drove those women away singing "The Ballad of Ira Hayes."

US Marine Corps General Oliver Radford: You would have driven anybody away, after six times in a row. Speaking of which: I was driving through Arizona a few years ago. I was with my people, the Navajo, and... I bought this off a guy on the Pima reservation. Claims it's an old letter signed by Ira Hayes, that he wrote at Iwo Jima. I doubt if it is, but I thought about you, and - Hell, I'd like to think it is. I've been wondering about Hayes a lot. First Pima Indian to become a Marine paratrooper. Helped raise the flag at Iwo Jima. Became a hero for a country that... had massacred Native Americans. They say he drowned in a mud puddle. Drunk. Did he ever feel he had been used? That he'd done the right thing? Would he have done it the same way again, if he had a chance?

US Navy Commodore Ross: Too bad the dead don't get a chance to redeem themselves. Is there something that's troubling you because of your new appointment? You are now the highest-ranking Native American officer in the world. Although it's hard for me to imagine you in charge of anything... called "intelligence."









https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-10616-suspension-certain-provisions-the-officer-personnel-act-1947-amended

The American Presidency Project

DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER

34th President of the United States: 1953 ‐ 1961

Executive Order 10616—Suspension of Certain Provisions of the Officer Personnel Act of 1947, as Amended, Which Relates to Officers of the Marine Corps of the Grade of Brigadier General

June 21, 1955









Space: Above And Beyond

"Stardust"

TV-series season 1 episode 20, 04/19/1996

US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: Operation Naye'i. Naye'i is a Navajo word for "alien gods." During the war we used Native Americans as radio operators. Navajo was the only native language the enemy couldn't crack. I assume any disinformation regarding the location of Operation Roundhammer would be written in code, to make it appear to the enemy to be top secret information.

US Navy commodore Ross: We are not at liberty to discuss this.

US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: I have no problem with the mission - if that's what it is. But there is something that bothers me, Commodore. For disinformation to be effective, we would want the Chigs to crack the code. Why would the code be written in a language that even other people on Earth couldn't crack? Unless we knew the enemy was familiar with the language.









by me, Kerry Burgess, August 24, 2016

See, that couldn't be right.

The day 24 March 1990 was a Saturday.

I guess I wrote this, probably or possibly in May 2006, while under the psychiatrist dope the Seattle Veteran's Affairs had me on for all those months back then.

Or some other reason. My memory now is based on some kind of context that I think is clouding my accurate memory of the past.

Still not really sure what it means.

However, a closer examination today of the records the United States National Archives sent me three years ago accurately explains where I got that date from.

And that is consistent with what I remember writing other times.

So that would mean my first day was actually the 26th.

I might have tried to clarify that detail here somewhere in the massive volume of this blog but I cannot recall if I worked on clearing up this detail before now because I do know I caught that discrepancy a long time ago when I noted that 23 March 1990 was Friday and the 24th was Saturday and that made no sense. I'm very confident the day I drove up there to Greenville the first time and met with Dan Benbow, formerly of Broken Bow Oklahoma, was Thursday the 22rd. Friday the 23rd would have been my final day and I cannot recall the uniform I was wearing but I clearly recall driving over that overpass leaving the base in my rental car and I flung my uniform white hat out the window as I crossed over the overpass.









IMDb

Pretty Woman (1990)

Quotes

Marie: May I help you?

Vivian: No, thank you.

[greeting the next saleswoman:]

Vivian: Hi.

Snobby Saleswoman: Hello.

Vivian: Do you remember me?

Snobby Saleswoman: No, I'm sorry.

Vivian: I was in here yesterday. You wouldn't wait on me.

Snobby Saleswoman: Oh.

Vivian: You work on commission, right?

Snobby Saleswoman: Ah, yes.

Vivian: Big mistake. Big. Huge. I have to go shopping now.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100405/releaseinfo/

IMDb

Pretty Woman

Release info

United States March 23, 1990









IMDb

Idiocracy (2006)

Quotes

Phone Computer: Welcome to AOL Time Warner Taco Bell US Government Long Distance. Please say the name of the person you wish to call.

Rita: Upgrayedd.

Phone Computer: There are 9,726 listings for "Upgrayedd". Please deposit $2,000 to begin connection.










the-outer-limits_season2-ep10-1964_00h-47m-30s
the-outer-limits_season2-ep10-1964_00h-47m-32s










the-outer-limits_season2-ep10-1964_00h-47m-44s
the-outer-limits_season2-ep10-1964_00h-47m-46s
the-outer-limits_season2-ep10-1964_00h-47m-49s










the-outer-limits_season2-ep11-1964_00h-36m-24s
the-outer-limits_season2-ep11-1964_00h-36m-29s
the-outer-limits_season2-ep11-1964_00h-36m-30s









From 11/28/1964 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Inheritors - Part 2" ) To 11/14/2004 ( the mainstream-media hoax driving UFO-bunkers and other blabbermouths into frenzy - "Tic Tac" incident with USS Nimitz and USS Princeton ) is 14596 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/19/2005 ( ) is 14596 days



From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 10/19/2005 ( ) is 4516 days

4516 = 2258 + 2258

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/8/1972 ( premiere USA TV movie "The Astronaut" ) is 2258 days



From 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 10/19/2005 ( ) is 13858 days

13858 = 6929 + 6929

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/22/1984 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Reagan, Mondale Collide In Second Election Debate ) is 6929 days



From 6/13/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Veterans Affairs psychiatric-hospital in Seattle documents includes: Other Medications - Risperdal started 6/13/05 ) To 10/19/2005 ( ) is 128 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/10/1966 ( biographical - Frits Zernike dead ) is 128 days



From 3/31/1943 ( from The Princeton Bulletin publication, Princeton University: Navy Urges Use Of V-Mail ) To 10/19/2005 ( ) is 22848 days

22848 = 11424 + 11424

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/11/1997 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Discovery orbiter vehicle mission STS-82 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th US NASA orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 11424 days



https://www.nasa.gov/image-article/last-titan/

NASA official website

On October 19, 2005, a rocket blasted off from Vandenberg Air Force Base – the last Titan rocket. Carrying a payload for the U.S. National Reconnaissance Office, the successful Titan IV B launch brought to a close the Titan program whose first launch was in 1959. Originally designed as an intercontinental ballistic missile, the Titan rocket ultimately evolved into a heavy lift workhorse, launching defense, commercial and scientific payloads to Earth orbit and beyond. In fact, many historic space explorations began with Titan launches, including manned Gemini missions, the Viking missions to Mars, the Voyager tours of the outer solar system, and the Cassini spacecraft now orbiting Saturn. Cassini’s probe Huygens accomplished the most distant landing on another world, while Voyager 1 is now humanity’s most distant spacecraft.










2005-10-19_2

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/physics/1953/zernike/facts/









https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-employees-rockwell-international-facility-palmdale-california

The American Presidency Project

RONALD REAGAN

40th President of the United States: 1981 ‐ 1989

Remarks to Employees at a Rockwell International Facility in Palmdale, California

October 22, 1984










2005-10-19_3

https://papersofprinceton.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19841022-01.2.3&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------










star-trek-tos_season2-ep9_00h13m35s
star-trek-tos_season2-ep9_00h13m41s
star-trek-tos_season2-ep9_00h13m43s
star-trek-tos_season2-ep9_00h13m45s
star-trek-tos_season2-ep9_00h13m48s
star-trek-tos_season2-ep9_00h13m51s









Space: Above And Beyond

"Stardust"

TV-series season 1 episode 20, 04/19/1996

US Marine Corps first lieutenant Cooper Hawkes: And I don't see how you can have it sitting in a closet in the Saratoga. Now, I'm not trying to rag on you but have you ever had your wingman - a good buddy - blown out of the sky then have to drive on while g-forces are tearing you out of your seat?

US Marine Corps Colonel Klingman: I'm an engineer, Lieutenant.

Cooper Hawkes: And then puke all over yourself when you came out of the roll?

Klingman: Yes, but not in an airplane.

Cooper Hawkes: Have you ever been shot at?

Klingman: No. I've never been in a dogfight. But why must I have taken a life in order for you to trust me? This machine - these wires - will save millions of lives. This plan - my idea - is my part to bring everyone home soon. Safe. And I would think you could believe in and trust someone who's working to be able to spend a night with you back home rather than going out to look up your name on some war memorial wall.










a11SP-350Cover Princess Caraboo .jpg, illustration by me, Kerry Burgess, circa 2007
lace080
linda barret img1
youtube_phoebe-cates_letterman-1989_00h04m37s









From 5/21/1969 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD and in 1973 the law-doctorate graduate of University of Oxford, England ) To 12/28/1989 ( ) is 7526 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/11/1986 ( premiere USA film "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" ) is 7526 days



From 6/5/1987 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted US Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia, US Navy - leading to permanent assignment until 1990 to CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2) ) To 12/28/1989 ( ) is 937 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/27/1968 ( the fraudulent enlistment by George W. Bush in the Texas Air National Guard leading to his desertion and conspiracy to desert his military obligations ) is 937 days



From 8/18/1973 ( The Killian Document ) To 12/28/1989 ( ) is 5976 days

5976 = 2988 + 2988

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/7/1974 ( from Time magazine publication: 1973 Man Of The Year: Judge John J. Sirica ) is 2988 days



From 6/17/1972 ( the Watergate burglary ) To 12/28/1989 ( ) is 6403 days

6403 = 3201 + 3202

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/8/1974 ( Richard Nixon, 37th President of USA: Address to the Nation Announcing Decision To Resign the Office of President of the United States ) is 3201 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/9/1974 ( Richard Nixon leaves ) is 3202 days



From 7/21/1979 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan and my sister-in-law Phoebe Cates are lawfully married in the state of Vermont, USA ) To 12/28/1989 ( ) is 3813 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/11/1976 ( debut of the Apple Computer 1 ) is 3813 days



From 6/3/1983 ( premiere USA film "WarGames" ) To 12/28/1989 ( ) is 2400 days

2400 = 1200 + 1200

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/14/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Requiem for Methuselah" ) is 1200 days



From 7/26/1982 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Courses, Resources: The Academic Life Princeton Boasts Diverse Group Of Famous Professors On Faculty ) To 12/28/1989 ( ) is 2712 days

2712 = 1356 + 1356

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/20/1969 ( disguised, my biological brother Thomas Reagan the US Navy Commander circa 1969 was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft US Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) is 1356 days



From 7/20/1969 ( disguised, my biological brother Thomas Reagan the US Navy Commander circa 1969 was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft US Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) To 12/28/1989 ( ) is 7466 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/12/1986 ( the US Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG-58 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) is 7466 days



From 4/18/1988 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2), from my official enlisted US Navy records: during USA Armed Forces Expeditionary Operation Earnest Will with my personal participation and commendation - CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance) - aboard the USS Wainwright CG-28 US Navy the United States Operation Praying Mantis ) To 12/28/1989 ( ) is 619 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/14/1967 ( Convention Establishing the World Intellectual Property Organization ) is 619 days



From 7/28/1942 ( biographical - Flinders Petrie dead ) To 12/28/1989 ( ) is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) is 8660 days



From 6/18/1965 ( debut of the US Air Force Titan IIIC ) To 12/28/1989 ( ) is 8959 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/14/1990 ( departing as enlisted {non-commissioned officer} US Navy Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2)(E-5) Kerry Wayne Burgess my Honorable Discharge from US Navy active service ) is 8959 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1572252/

IMDb

Late Night with David Letterman

Episode dated 28 December 1989

Episode aired Dec 28, 1989

Top cast

David Letterman - Self - Host

Phoebe Cates - Self









https://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1997/06/16/back.time/watergate/1974/

CNN

June 17, 1997

TIME Coverage 1974

1973 Man Of The Year: Judge John J. Sirica

January 7, 1974

(TIME, January 7, 1974) -- More than any other news event, the multifaceted Watergate affair, the worst political scandal in U.S. history, dominated the news in 1973. As it gradually unfolded, involving more and more areas of President Richard Nixon's administration, it revealed a shocking disdain for both the spirit and the letter of the law at the highest levels of government. Ultimately, not only the primacy of the rule of law on which the American system rests but the presidency of Nixon stood challenged, plunging the U.S. into a grave governmental crisis. Fittingly, it was the American legal system which had trained so many of the malefactors caught in the Watergate web, that came to the rescue.

One judge, stubbornly and doggedly pursuing the truth in his courtroom regardless of its political implications, forced Watergate into the light of investigative day. One judge, insisting that not all the panoply of the presidency entitled Nixon to withhold material evidence from the Watergate prosecutors, brought the White House tapes and documents out of hiding. For these deeds, and as a symbol of the American judiciary's insistence of the priority of law throughout the sordid Watergate saga of 1973, TIME's Man of the Year is federal Judge John Joseph Sirica.









https://www.wipo.int/treaties/en/convention/

WIPO

Convention Establishing the World Intellectual Property Organization

The WIPO Convention, the constituent instrument of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), was signed at Stockholm on July 14, 1967, entered into force in 1970 and was amended in 1979. WIPO is an intergovernmental organization which in 1974 became one of the specialized agencies of the United Nations system.

The origins of WIPO go back to 1883 and 1886 when the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property and the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works provided for the establishment of an "International Bureau". The two bureaus were united in 1893 and, in 1970, were replaced by the World Intellectual Property Organization, by virtue of the WIPO Convention.









David Letterman - December 28, 1989

David Letterman: What's the worst gift this guy has given you?

Phoebe Cates: It turned out to be this enormous thing and when I took the sheet down, my friends in the room screamed, it was so, well, imposing.

Phoebe Cates: And it was a hat rack that was supposed to look like me

Phoebe Cates: And it kind of had like sticks coming out of the body that were

Phoebe Cates: And it was horrifying, actually

David Letterman: And he had commissioned this work for you?

Phoebe Cates: He had commissioned it and the work on it was actually really beautiful but it didn't look like me at all and it was scary.










20161116_131111 .jpg, me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, circa 1989, primary duty: CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (UNIVAC digial-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2)









http://articles.latimes.com/1988-04-15/news/mn-1646_1_persian-gulf

Los Angeles Times

Frigate Apparently Strikes Gulf Mine; 10 Sailors Hurt

April 15, 1988 JOHN M. BRODER Times Staff Writer

WASHINGTON A U.S. warship apparently hit a mine Thursday, injuring 10 American sailors, after it had escorted a U.S.-registered Kuwaiti tanker through the Persian Gulf, Defense Department officials said.

One Pentagon source told the Associated Press that sailors aboard the Roberts had seen "mine-like" objects in the water shortly before the explosion.

U.S. officials in the past have accused the Iranians of sowing mines in the gulf to intimidate shipping headed for Iraq, with whom Iran has been at war for eight years. Last fall, U.S. warships and helicopters seized an Iranian ship in the act of planting mines.

White House spokesman Marlin Fitzwater said the National Security Council had "routinely informed" President Reagan of Thursday's explosion, adding that the incident "emphasizes once again our concern for stopping the Iran-Iraq War."

However, U.S. officials refused to discuss possible retaliation. "It's not a declaration of war," said one Administration official who spoke on condition of anonymity. "Besides, who are you going to retaliate against?" The explosion took place as the frigate was sailing south on a routine patrol Thursday morning after completing a convoy that included the Kuwaiti tanker Gas King the night before, Howard said.

The frigate was heading toward Bahrain under auxiliary power Thursday night, escorted by the cruiser Wainwright









http://www.navybook.com/nohigherhonor/chapter1.shtml

It would take Rinn and his crew hours to add up all the clues, but the news they gathered early on wasn't good. The main engineroom and another capacious engineering space were inundated with oil-slicked water, and a third compartment was filling rapidly. Lose that one, and the frigate would likely plunge to the bottom of the Gulf.

The Samuel B. Roberts was flooding, on fire, surrounded by sharks and sea snakes, alone in a minefield in a sea at war.









https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/transcripts/2414proof.html

PBS

"THE PROOF"

PBS Airdate: October 28, 1997

ANNOUNCER: Tonight, on NOVA. He conquered the impossible.

ANDREW WILES: Suddenly, totally unexpectedly, I had this incredible revelation.

PETER SARNAK: I was flabbergasted, excited, disturbed.

ANNOUNCER: How did this man solve an enigma that mystified the greatest minds for centuries?

ANDREW WILES: I believed I solved Fermat's Last Theorem.

ANNOUNCER: The Proof.










stargate-universe_season1-ep14-2009_00h-07m-37s
stargate-universe_season1-ep14-2009_00h-12m-58s
stargate-universe_season1-ep14-2009_00h-13m-09s
stargate-universe_season1-ep14-2009_00h-13m-12s









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess {me}

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess {me}

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 9/28/2006 7:13 PM

This sounds very interesting. In my memory of taking Physics my Senior year at Ashdown, I remember being very interested in the class, but we didn’t cover such an interesting topic.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/about/present/

Ayan Chatterjee (left) and Mark Daly measure piano strings as part of a lab project for professor Pierre Piroué's freshman seminar on "Sound, Music and ... Physics."

9/28/2006 7:37 PM

I think I even have memories of the graduate degree process. I am not sure of the terms to describe the process.

9/28/2006 7:47 PM

I actually do remember... something... I can’t explain it. It feels that I am holding an unmarked, undistinguishable book that I don’t know the name of or the contents but I know I have read it already.

9/28/2006 8:34 PM

A few minutes ago I started thinking that maybe I started at Princeton University in 1972. I would have been 13 at the time as Thomas Ray. I remember that Kerry Burgess started first grade in 1972. But then I decided that I probably started Princeton earlier than 1972 and maybe 1972 was the year I completed my first major degree. Or 1972 doesn’t really mean anything in particular to Thomas Ray; rather it is there for continuity sake for the life of Kerry Burgess.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."









https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/transcripts/2414proof.html

PBS

"THE PROOF"

PBS Airdate: October 28, 1997

ANDREW WILES: So, at the end of the summer of '91, I was at a conference, and John Coates told me about a wonderful new paper of Matthias Flach, a student of his, in which he had tackled the class number formula, in fact, exactly the class number formula I needed. So, Flach, using ideas Kolyvagin, had made a very significant first step in actually producing the class number formula. So, at that point, I thought, 'This is just what I need. This is tailor-made for the problem.' I put aside the completely the old approach I'd been trying, and I devoted myself day and night to extending his result.

STACY KEACH (NARRATOR): Andrew was almost there, but this breakthrough was risky and complicated. After six years of secrecy, he needed to confide in someone.

NICK KATZ: January of 1993, Andrew came up to me one day at tea, asked me if I could come up to his office; there was something he wanted to talk to me about. I had no idea what this could be. I went up to his office. He closed the door. He said he thought he would be able to prove Taniyama-Shimura. I was just amazed. This was fantastic.

ANDREW WILES: It involved a kind of mathematics that Nick Katz is an expert in.

NICK KATZ: I think another reason he asked me was that he was sure I would not tell other people, I would keep my mouth shut. Which I did.

JOHN CONWAY: Andrew Wiles and Nick Katz had been spending rather a lot of time huddled over a coffee table at the far end of the common room working on some problem or other. We never knew what it was.

STACY KEACH (NARRATOR): To avoid any more suspicion, Andrew decided to check his proof by disguising it in a series of lectures at Princeton









Stargate Universe - "Human" - tv-series season 1 episode 14 - Aired 04/23/2010

(from internet transcript)

Nicholas is back in the classroom and has written a string of calculations in Ancient on the blackboard. Daniel Jackson is at the back of the room watching as Nicholas addresses his class.

Dr. Nicolas RUSH: Every code that's ever been cracked, every cipher in the last two millennia has been based on those who came before them. (He gestures to the blackboard.) This code, however, is so old, there may be no known predecessor.

(The boy who spoke during the last class stares at him in shock.)

STUDENT: You're talking about a proto-encryption.

RUSH: Exactly, right.

STUDENT: Wh... How do we attack it with no basis, then?

(Nicholas looks round at his students, waiting for a moment to see if anyone else will offer anything.)

RUSH: None of you. Nothing. None of you see any pattern in this?

(He glares at them angrily.)

RUSH: So what good are you lot, then? Why are you here?

STUDENT (indignantly): There's symbols up there I've never even seen before!

RUSH: Yes you have! Yes you have, because I have, and you are all me!

(The students look round at each other nervously.)

SECOND STUDENT: What's he talking about?

(Nicholas glares at them all for a long moment, then loses his temper.)

RUSH: Get out! All of you - just get out!

(Murmuring indignantly to each other, the students gather their books and start to leave the room. At the back of the room, Daniel stands aside as they leave.)

JACKSON: It's not their fault.

(Nicholas sighs as the last of the students exits the room.)

RUSH: Yeah, I know.

(He sits down in one of the seats as Daniel comes to join him. They both look at the blackboard.)

RUSH: I'm the one who can't solve it, despite the fact it's right in front of me.

JACKSON: Have you given any thought to what we talked about?

RUSH: Oh yeah. (He snorts, then looks down sadly.) I'm gonna fail at that, too.

JACKSON: I'm sorry?

RUSH: Solving the issues of dialling the ninth chevron. I'll devote two and a half years of my life to that. Meanwhile my wife is gonna spend her dying days alone while I'm off, out, trying to solve that little problem.

(Daniel frowns as if he can't understand how Nicholas knows the future. Nick's voice becomes increasingly bitter.)

RUSH: And then some kid - some big child - with no meaningful education is gonna jump in at the last moment ... (he clicks his fingers angrily) ... and solve it just like that. No sense of ambition; spends most of his time playing ridiculous games, yet he's the genius I'll never be. He's the one that should be here now, seeing what I'm seeing.










star-trek-first-contact_00h14m40s
star-trek-first-contact_00h14m43s
star-trek-first-contact-1996_00h14m48s
star-trek-first-contact-1996_00h14m55s
star-trek-first-contact-1996_00h-16m-55s










1996-11-18_0-d










the-outer-limits_season2-ep11-1964_00h-37m-47s
the-outer-limits_season2-ep11-1964_00h-26m-58s
the-outer-limits_season2-ep11-1964_00h-27m-19s
the-outer-limits_season2-ep11-1964_00h-27m-20s
the-outer-limits_season2-ep11-1964_00h-27m-22s









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10489886/plotsummary/

IMDb

Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation

Raining UFOs

Full Cast & Crew

Sean Cahill ... Self

Kevin Day ... Self

Summaries

Evidence of a U.S. military coverup emerges, as the team gets a major lead guiding them to an island with a long, clandestine history of UFO activity. Connections between UFOs and secret U.S aircraft must be explored.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Training_Support_Center_Hampton_Roads

Training Support Center Hampton Roads

From Wikipedia

Training Support Center Hampton Roads is, since 2004, the name of the facility in Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA, which was long-known as "FTC Dam Neck". It is the home of the Fleet Combat Training Center Atlantic of the United States Navy.

One notable former tenant command was Naval Guided Missile School (NAVGMSCOL)









From 9/25/1956 ( premiere USA TV series "Broken Arrow" ) To 4/23/2010 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Stargate: Universe"::"Human" ) is 19568 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/31/2019 ( ) is 19568 days



From 11/15/1958 ( premiere USA film "Missile to the Moon" ) To 5/31/2019 ( ) is 22112 days

22112 = 11056 + 11056

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/9/1996 ( premiere USA film "Broken Arrow" ) is 11056 days



From 6/5/1987 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted United States Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia, US Navy - leading to permanent assignment until 1990 to CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2) ) To 5/31/2019 ( ) is 11683 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/28/1997 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Nova"::"The Proof" ) is 11683 days



From 2/6/2004 ( on my own personal initiative 100% voluntarily on very good standing my final day full-time employment Microsoft Corporation in Seattle ) To 5/31/2019 ( ) is 5593 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/24/1981 ( Ronald Reagan, 40th President of USA: Message to the Congress on the Suspension of Litigation Against Iran ) is 5593 days



From 2/22/1881 ( Rutherford Hayes, 19th President of USA: Executive Order ) To 4/18/1988 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2), from my official enlisted US Navy records: during USA Armed Forces Expeditionary Operation Earnest Will with my personal participation and commendation - CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance) - aboard the USS Wainwright CG-28 US Navy the United States Operation Praying Mantis ) is 39136 days

39136 = 19568 + 19568

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 5/31/2019 ( ) is 19568 days



From 4/28/1957 ( from Wikipedia: Heinrich Bar dead in airplane crash ) To 5/31/2019 ( ) is 22678 days

22678 = 11339 + 11339

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11339 days



From 11/21/1964 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Inheritors - Part 1" ) To 5/31/2019 ( ) is 19914 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/11/2020 ( IN THE FUTURE: ) is 19914 days



https://imdb.com/title/tt10489868/

IMDb

Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation

S1.E1

The UFO Insiders

Episode aired May 31, 2019



https://www.cbsnews.com/news/virginia-beach-shooting-gunman-dewayne-craddock-gave-resignation-notice-hours-before-killing-12-people-police-say/

CBS NEWS

Virginia Beach shooter submitted resignation hours before massacre, police say

BY BRIAN PASCUS

UPDATED ON: JUNE 2, 2019 / 7:11 PM / CBS NEWS

The man who shot and killed 12 people at a Virginia Beach municipal building on Friday afternoon gave his two weeks' notice from his government job just hours before the massacre, city officials said Sunday.

At a press conference, Virginia Beach City Manager Dave Hansen and Police Chief James A. Cervera confirmed statements from other city employees who had said 40-year-old DeWayne Craddock, a city employee, submitted a resignation letter to his supervisor on the morning of the shooting. Hansen said police and city officials are still trying to locate the letter.

"I will tell you, he was not terminated, and he was not in the process of being terminated. So hopefully we're going to put that piece of this to rest," Cervera said, referring to early reports that the shooting was retribution for Craddock being fired.

"As a manager, I have had a very thorough review of the status of the perpetrator. To my knowledge, the perpetrator's performance was satisfactory, he was in good standing within his department and there were no issues of discipline ongoing," Hansen said.









Insider

From Wikipedia

An insider is a member of a group of people of limited number and with restricted access.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10016814/fullcredits/

IMDb

Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation (2019 )

Full Cast & Crew

David Fravor ... Self

Chris Mellon ... Self

Kevin Day ... Self

Alex Dietrich ... Self

Ryan Graves ... Self

Sean Cahill ... Self









IMDb

Broken Arrow (1996)

Quotes

Giles Prentice: A Broken what?

Secretary Baird: Broken Arrow. It's a Class 4 Strategic Theatre Emergency. It's what we call it when we lose a nuclear weapon.

Giles Prentice: I don't know what's scarier, losing nuclear weapons, or that it happens so often there's actually a term for it.









https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1259945593805221891

Twitter

Elon Musk

@elonmusk

Tesla is restarting production today against Alameda County rules. I will be on the line with everyone else. If anyone is arrested, I ask that it only be me.

1:36 PM May 11, 2020










the-outer-limits_season2-ep11-1964_00h-36m-32s









https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-334

The American Presidency Project

RUTHERFORD B. HAYES

19th President of the United States: 1877 - 1881

Executive Order

February 22, 1881

The SECRETARY OF WAR:

In view of the well-known fact that the sale of intoxicating liquors in the Army of the United States is the cause of much demoralization among both officers and men, and that it gives rise to a large proportion of the cases before general and garrison courts-martial, involving great expense and serious injury to the service--

It is therefore directed , That the Secretary of War take suitable steps, as far as practicable consistently with vested rights, to prevent the sale of intoxicating liquors as a beverage at the camps, forts, and other posts of the Army.

R.B. HAYES



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 4:35 PM Pacific-time USA Tuesday 03/05/2024