Friday, March 15, 2024

Today is 03/15/2024, Post #3





by me, Kerry Burgess, 03/15/2024 5:06 PM

When was the last time I watched an episode of the tv-series "Adam-12"?

Last time I referenced it in my post

Today's the first time since that most recent time, as referenced here

We lived in the Los Angeles area around that time in 1973 but probably a few months later. If I remember correctly the timeline. Thedia was married to her second husband when I began 1st grade in De Queen and I believe that was year 1972. I completed first grade there before we took off in her little Volkwagen for California and that must have been at least summer 1973, as best I can guess.

The purpose of this note is to examine the relationship of these observations by me on this specific calendar-day 03/15/2024. I view today's observation as a variation on a theme established several days ago and that has occurred several times since then

First thing I found was the day 11/10/2016. That is the time-stamp of a photo Melissa sent me from our old photo album. The photo is of me with Thedia's little dog, Taffy. I'm wearing my Mountaire baseball cap so that would be 4th grade or later. That was the crappy, rodent and bug-infested trailer-house Thedia rented, next to where the drive-in theatre was back then in De Queen, Arkansas. I can remember watching new episodes of "The Six Million Dollar Man" when we lived there

Thinking for certain of brewing another pot of strong, black coffee ; cheap and probably full of lead

Later probably going to watch again episode 1 of "Beacon 23" and then episode 2, for the first time









MeTV channel Spokane, ON NOW: 5:00pm 03/15/2024

Adam-12

ANATOMY OF A 415 (S5, EP22)

Malloy and Reed return a young runaway to his home while responding to a domestic disturbance call at the same address, discovering a dysfunctional situation that appears to be escalating toward a tragic conclusion. In the meantime, they search for a female drug pusher who mistakes a stranger for a fellow pusher, investigate a man attempting to force his way into a truck and encounter a wino riding a stolen bike at night.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0505243/

IMDb

Adam-12

S5.E22

Anatomy of a 415

Episode aired Mar 7, 1973

A young boy runs away from home and coincides with a 415 (domestic disturbance) at his home. Malloy and Reed try to get to the bottom of his difficulty, after multiple calls, as they try to avoid a tragedy.









by me, Kerry Burgess: 2015/03

Thedia's first re-marriage was to James Nevells. As I recall he had served in the United States Marine Corps and then began serving again after they married.

That was the second grade for me, I recall, when we moved to California from De Queen Arkansas.

Sometime around two years ago or so I found a place on the Google Streetview that I think is that apartment building we lived in Santa Ana

She was the woman who couldn't pronounce my name correctly and always pronounced it similar to "curry".

The place I found was the result of me looking at the railroad lines and I looked at the Google Streetview

I remember getting in serious trouble with James Nevells because a neighbor woman told him I had been climbing onto stationary railroad cars parked there next to our apartment building.










20161110_182809









From 3/7/1973 ( premiere USA TV series pilot "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"The Moon and the Desert" ) To 3/15/2024 ( Today , Friday ) is 18636 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/10/2016 ( illustration, referenced here ) is 18636 days









From 8/29/1980 ( I'm only 14-years-old and Thedia just got married again for the 5th time to some different Arkansas yokel, all during my lifetime ) To 3/15/2024 ( Today , Friday ) is 15904 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/19/2009 ( ) is 15904 days










2009-05-19_0-a









From 10/31/2016 ( ) To 3/15/2024 ( Today , Friday ) is 2692 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/17/1973 ( premiere USA TV series pilot "The Magician" ) is 2692 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5669708/

IMDb

Travelers

S1.E3

Aleksander

Episode aired Oct 31, 2016

One of the travelers struggles with being unable to stop future events.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 6:39 PM August 26, 2022

c/

So anyway, I decided to look for something else and settled on "Adam-12" on MeTV channel, tuning in for the start of the 5 PM episode broadcast



d/

https://presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-the-hot-springs-high-school-ultimate-class-reunion-hot-springs-arkansas

The American Presidency Project

WILLIAM J. CLINTON

42nd President of the United States: 1993 ‐ 2001

Remarks at the Hot Springs High School Ultimate Class Reunion in Hot Springs, Arkansas

September 27, 1997



e/

ADAM-12 (1968–1975): SEASON 1, EPISODE 4 - "LOG 131: REED, THE DICKS HAVE THEIR JOBS, AND WE HAVE OURS"

Malloy is still in the process of training the rookie Reed. Before their shift the officers trade comments with two detectives.










travelers_s1e3_netflix-00h-40m-27s









Adam-12

05x22 - Anatomy of a 415

Set in the Los Angeles Police Department's Central Division, Adam-12 follows police officers Pete Malloy and Jim Reed as they patrol Los Angeles.

(from internet transcript)

One-Adam-12, One-Adam-12, a 211 in progress.

One-Adam-12, handle code 3.

Pete.

Looks like a real desperado.

Come on out.

It's kind of late for you to be out, isn't it?

What's your name, son?

Larry Spencer.

Larry. You live around here?

What are you doing here?

I'm running away from home.

Oh. How come you're running away?

Look, Larry, it's a little late for you to be running away.

Why don't you let us give you a ride home, huh?

Then you can get a fresh start in the morning.

Well, okay.

What's your address?

Uh...

[voice dialog of street address] Apartment 4.

Come on.

Where were you going to run away to?

Oh, I don't know. Africa maybe.

Africa, huh? That's a long way away.

I ran away when I was just about your age, too.

You did?

Yeah.

I wanted to be an engineer on the train.









Adam-12

05x22 - Anatomy of a 415

Set in the Los Angeles Police Department's Central Division, Adam-12 follows police officers Pete Malloy and Jim Reed as they patrol Los Angeles.

(from internet transcript)

Do you see what I see?

You all right?

Certainly, officer.

It's a little late to be bike riding, isn't it?

Nonsense.

What's your name?

My name is Oliver Durkson.

Is this your bike, Mr. Durkson?

Well, to tell you the absolute truth, I kind of borrowed it. You see, in case you didn't know it, I've been drinking. I felt, being a good citizen, that driving home in my condition might possibly be dangerous. When I walked, I kept falling down. So I borrowed the bike.

Where do you live, Mr. Durkson?

I live, uh...

It's just around...

You can't get there from here.

You know where you can get from here?

Jail?



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 6:15 PM Pacific-time USA Friday 03/15/2024