Saturday, March 23, 2024

Today is 03/23/2024, Post #2






2024-03-23_bluetreeny_1

https://www.instagram.com/p/C43Ff5IMjT7/









From 7/16/2004 ( premiere USA TV series "Stargate: Atlantis" ) To 3/23/2024 ( Today , Saturday ) is 7190 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/10/1985 ( premiere USA film "Silverado" ) is 7190 days









IMDb

Silverado (1985)

Quotes

Paden: You're wearing my hat. What else you got that's mine?

Hat Thief: Mister, I don't know what you're talking about.










stargate-1994_00h-12m-11s
stargate-1994_00h-12m-15s










stargate-1994-ultimate-edition_00h-27m-38s
stargate-1994-ultimate-edition_00h-27m-41s









Stargate Atlantis - "Rising" - tv series premiere 07/16/2004

(from internet transcript)

SHEPPARD: I told Doctor Weir that ... I'd think about it.

O'NEILL: And? So? Well? What?!

(The helicopter's engines start to fire up.)

SHEPPARD: All due respect, sir, we were just attacked by an alien missile. Then I found out I have some mutant gene. Then there's this Stargate thing and these expeditions to other galaxies.

O'NEILL: You know, this isn't about you, Sheppard. It's a lot bigger than that.

SHEPPARD: Right now, at this very second, whether I decide to go on this mission or not seems to be about me. (He puts his helmet on.)

O'NEILL: Let me ask you something. (He realises that Sheppard can't hear him, so takes down a headset, puts it on and speaks into the microphone.) Why d'you become a pilot?

SHEPPARD: I think people who don't want to fly are crazy.

O'NEILL: And I think people who don't want to go through the Stargate are equally as whacked.









Stargate: Atlantis

"The Intruder"

TV-series season 2 episode 2

(from internet transcript)

CALDWELL: What are you talking about?

McKAY: I checked the power distribution logs against the time code on the security camera. There was an unexplained spike, but it happened thirty seconds after the camera went off.

CALDWELL: So?

McKAY: So it means the malfunction in the door and the camera were not caused by the same problem. Major Sheppard was right -- that's too much of a coincidence.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 7:02 PM Pacific-time USA Saturday 03/23/2024