Monday, March 11, 2024

Today is 03/11/2024, Post #2





by me, Kerry Burgess, 03/11/2024 8:35 PM

The factor that drove me for many years was - is - a common theme in my blog and in many posts I made

Time-travel

For many years, was the only possible explanation I could comprehend for the observations I made.

Today - this day 03/11/2024 - a few things happened

One detail I have not explained but I made a post about it yesterday and that was caused by my observations of stuff other people have done for the dates 03/06/2024, 03/11/2024, 03/19/2024

Today - only because I chose to walk outside - at that same intersection "on the edge" - an old woman almost splattered me with her car.

Many other notable experiences I usually don't reveal anywhere

I was a pedestrian in the crosswalk and she sped past right in front of me as she turned from the other street and directly into the lane I occupied walking to the other side of the intersection and I was certainly only maybe two steps away from her killing me today

I continued back to my apartment and not far from there was accosted by a couple of those crapping-yapping dogs you polluters are so fond of

Something about them seemed odd. They seemed dirty but that could have been normal for them. Not sure of the breed. Perhaps some mix of corgi. But I've never seen corgi with long, shaggy hair.

My first guess was they were lost. They had escaped their owner and were now roaming around.

They just happened to be on that street-corner near where that old-woman had almost splattered me a few minutes earlier as I walked back from the grocery-store

So, I think about it in terms of time-travel

BECAUSE only a few hours later, I chose today to watch this video and it's made me think of familiar details

If you're paying attention then you might understand my conundrum

I think to myself of how time-travelers made all that happen. Or did they just make the details happen in the video? Because in the distant future from now they read this blog-post and then caused what I just saw to happen in the video from year 2006

And why?

Just to synch with me? To get me to believe that it's really happening?

Is everything so beautiful and happy in the distant future they just need to tell us scary stories because they are so bored with their paradise?

I think about the guy who caused me to pause as I was leaving the supermarket. He works there and I've seen him there before. He seemed - but it's hard to say with him - to have been there specifically to cause me a moments pause as he asked me a couple questions such as if I was finding everything okay, after I had already finished shopping. Several moment's pause because I responded to his questions.










fatal-contact-bird-flu-in-america-2006_00h-35m-32s.jpg
fatal-contact-bird-flu-in-america-2006_00h-35m-36s
fatal-contact-bird-flu-in-america-2006_00h-35m-50s
fatal-contact-bird-flu-in-america-2006_01h-03m-34s
fatal-contact-bird-flu-in-america-2006_01h-03m-38s
fatal-contact-bird-flu-in-america-2006_01h-03m-40s









From 6/16/2022 ( premiere streaming-video serial "The Lazarus Project" ) To 3/11/2024 ( Today , Monday ) is 634 days

634 = 317 + 317

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/15/1966 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Charlie X" ) is 317 days









Stargate SG-1

"Solitudes"

TV-series season 1 episode 18, 02/06/1998

(from internet transcript)

O'NEILL
Oh, nonsense. We'll just dial home and straighten all this out.
(He looks around)
Where's the DHD?

CARTER
Can't find that either.









The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 1

George: You done this sort of thing a lot, right?

The Dane: Mm-hmm. Lima 4-2, enter the building now.

George: I bet you seen some shit in the Jaeger Corps.

The Dane: Yeah, I wake up screaming sometimes.

George: (CHUCKLES NERVOUSLY) You should probably talk to someone about that.









"Charlie X" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Sep 15, 1966

(from internet transcript)

KIRK: Are you responsible for what happened to the Antares, Charlie?

CHARLIE: Why?

KIRK: Answer me.

CHARLIE: Yes. There was a warped baffle-plate on the shield of their energy pile. I made it go away. It would've blown up anyway. Well they weren't nice to me! They wanted to get rid of me. They don't now.

KIRK: What about us, Charlie?

CHARLIE: I don't know.

(Charlie leaves)

SPOCK: We're in the hands of an adolescent.










travelers_s1e3_netflix-00h-40m-40s
travelers_s1e3_netflix-00h-40m-39s
travelers_s1e3_netflix-00h-40m-27s
travelers_s1e3_netflix-00h-39m-17s



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 9:32 PM Pacific-time USA Monday 03/11/2024