Monday, August 18, 2008

John Connor





http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=2787736&date=19981207

Monday, December 07, 1998

Gates attacked David Boies, the U.S. Department of Justice's lead attorney in the case.

"I answered truthfully every single question that was put forth," Gates said. "You have to understand that Mr. Boies made it clear in the negotiations leading up to the case that he is really out to destroy Microsoft. He is really out to make all the good work we've done - and make us look very bad. He's a lawyer asking questions using ambiguous terms."










From 6/8/1996 ( date hijacked from me:USS Cole DDG-67 commissioned while I was the first Commanding Officer of USS Cole DDG-67 ) To 3/16/1998 ( date hijacked from me:as a U.S. Navy officer I was secretly deployed on an official United States federal assignment to investigate the terrorist organization that is in control of Microsoft Corporation and the government of State of Washington among other regions of the U.S. ) is 646 days

From 3/16/1998 ( date hijacked from me:as a U.S. Navy officer I was secretly deployed on an official United States federal assignment to investigate the terrorist organization that is in control of Microsoft Corporation and the government of State of Washington among other regions of the U.S. ) To 12/22/1999 ( John Connors leader at Microsoft Corporation a criminal enterprise and instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 646 days



From 10/28/1955 ( Bill Gates is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ) to 12/22/1999 ( John Connors leader at Microsoft Corporation a criminal enterprise and instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 16126 days

16126 = 8063 + 8063

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 3/30/1981 ( U.S. President Ronald Reagan shot and wounded in near-fatal assassination attempt ) is: 8063 days



From 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I am board-certified surgeon ) to 12/22/1999 ( John Connors leader at Microsoft Corporation a criminal enterprise and instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 10301 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 5/17/1987 ( I survived the attack on my location onboard USS Stark FFG-31 while many other U.S. Navy sailors did not ) is: 10301 days


http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/1999/dec99/cfopr.mspx

Microsoft Names John Connors Chief Financial Officer

REDMOND, Wash., Dec. 22, 1999 — Microsoft Corp. today named John Connors as senior vice president of finance and administration and chief financial officer effective Jan. 7.





http://www.fbi.gov/publications/terror/terror2000_2001.htm

On October 12, 2000, two suicide pilots of a small bomb-laden boat pulled alongside of the USS Cole at midship, offered friendly gestures to several crew members, and detonated their explosives. The U.S. destroyer, en route to the Persian Gulf, was making a prearranged fuel stop at the port of Aden, Yemen, when the attack occurred. The blast ripped a hole in the side of the USS Cole approximately 40 feet in diameter and killed 17 U.S. Navy personnel. At least 40 other crew members were injured.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





From 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) to 6/8/1996 ( USS Cole DDG-67 commissioned and I was the first Commanding Officer of USS Cole DDG-67 ) is: 7444 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 7/21/1979 ( my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is: 7444 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/DDG67.htm

USS COLE (DDG 67)
GUIDED MISSILE DESTROYER
Class: DDG 51
Commission Date: 06/08/1996










From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 10/26/1984 ( premiere US film "The Terminator" ) is: 7166 days

7166 = 3583 + 3583

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 12/24/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 3583 days



From 4/20/1972 ( I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) To 10/26/1984 ( premiere US film "The Terminator" ) is 4572 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) To 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is 4572 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/

The Terminator (1984)

Release Date: 26 October 1984 (USA)

Tagline: In the Year of Darkness, 2029, the rulers of this planet devised the ultimate plan. They would reshape the Future by changing the Past. The plan required something that felt no pity. No pain. No fear. Something unstoppable. They created 'THE TERMINATOR'

Plot: A human-looking, apparently unstoppable cyborg is sent from the future to kill Sarah Connor; Kyle Reese is sent to stop it.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/quotes

Memorable quotes for

The Terminator (1984)


Sarah Connor: Reese. Why me? Why's it want me?

Kyle Reese: There was a nuclear war. A few years from now, all this, this whole place, everything, it's gone. Just gone. There were survivors. Here, there. Nobody even knew who started it. It was the machine, Sarah.

Sarah Connor: I don't understand.

Reese: Defense network computers. New... powerful... hooked into everything, trusted to run it all. They say it got smart, a new order of intelligence. Then it saw all people as a threat, not just the ones on the other side. Decided our fate in a microsecond: extermination.

Sarah Connor: Did you see this war?

Kyle Reese: No. I grew up after. In the ruins... starving... hiding from H-K's.

Sarah Connor: H-K's?

Kyle Reese: Hunter-Killers: patrol machines built in automated factories. Most of us were rounded up, put in camps for orderly disposal.

[Pulls up his right sleeve, exposing a mark]

Kyle Reese: This is burned in by laser scan. Some of us were kept alive... to work... loading bodies. The disposal units ran night and day. We were that close to going out forever. But there was one man who taught us to fight, to storm the wire of the camps, to smash those metal motherfuckers into junk. He turned it around. He brought us back from the brink. His name is Connor. John Connor. Your son, Sarah, your unborn son.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103064/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)


[first lines]

Sarah Connor: [narrating] 3 billion human lives ended on August 29th, 1997. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare: the war against the machines. The computer which controlled the machines, Skynet, sent two Terminators back through time. Their mission: to destroy the leader of the human resistance, John Connor, my son. The first Terminator was programmed to strike at me in the year 1984, before John was born. It failed. The second was set to strike at John himself when he was still a child. As before, the resistance was able to send a lone warrior, a protector for John. It was just a question of which one of them would reach him first.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=xbox14&date=20010314

Business & Technology: Wednesday, March 14, 2001

Playing to win: Xbox raises stakes in cutthroat video-game competition

Alex Garden, lead designer of the PC game "Sigma," pounded his chest and let out a Tarzan yell in sync with the crocodile-headed gorilla roaring on the screen. Among the PC games, Flight Simulator 2002 will also include a Boeing 747, which the program manager said Boeing had been bugging them to do for a while. Microsoft's first Train Simulator was also shown, featuring the high-speed Acela derailing with the program manager shrieking in mock horror. Mitch Gitelman, producer of Mech Commander 2, bounced on stage and shouted, "Who wants to see us kick some giant robot ass? We're going to put the spank on him. Make him dead! Make his family dead!"










From 7/23/1973 ( Monica Lewinsky ) to 7/21/1987 ( date hijacked from me:formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) is: 5111 days

From 7/21/1987 ( date hijacked from me:formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) to 7/18/2001 ( "MechCommander 2" & Microsoft actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 5111 days



From 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 7/18/2001 ( "MechCommander 2" & Microsoft actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 12664 days

12664 = 6332 + 6332

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 7/4/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 6332 days



From 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) to 7/18/2001 ( "MechCommander 2" & Microsoft actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 7018 days

7018 = 3509 + 3509

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 3509 days



From 11/26/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) to 7/18/2001 ( "MechCommander 2" & Microsoft actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 9000 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 10/23/1983 ( I survived the suicide bomber attack on my location at U.S. Marines barracks in Beirut while many U.S. Marines under my command did not ) is: 9000 days


http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/data/914327.html

MechCommander 2
Release Data
MechCommander 2 Microsoft Game Studios 07/18/01 US
MechCommander 2 Microsoft Game Studios 08/24/01 EU



http://reviews.cnet.com/pc-games/mechcommander-2-pc/4505-9696_7-30989342.html

MechCommander 2
Release date: 7/18/01



http://pc.gamezone.com/gzreviews/r14581.htm

MechCommander 2

Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
Release Dates
N Amer - 07/18/2001










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emp

EMP

EMP or Emp may refer to:


Electromagnetic pulse, a term in telecommunications and warfare fields

Experience Music Project, a museum of music history Seattle, Washington










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_pulse

Electromagnetic pulse


A terrorist EMP attack might profoundly affect any major city; however, because of the high cost of real estate and traffic issues, many major businesses have relocated valuable assets outside of major urban areas, and have taken other measures to protect themselves. Therefore, the long-term economic and technological impact of such an event might not be as grave as previously imagined, depending on the nature of the original attack.[citation needed]

A common scenario is detonation of a device over the middle of the U.S. using long-range missiles available only to major military powers. An offshore detonation at high altitude, by contrast, would present less technical difficulty and would disrupt both an entire coast and regions hundreds of miles inland (e.g. 120 mile altitude, 1000 mile EMP radius). Moreover, a high altitude burst could be positioned over international waters by means of a missile of low accuracy, launched from a ship, also in international waters. North Korea, Iran, and Pakistan (for example) have Scud-derived missiles of more than adequate capability.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/alibi

alibi

Law. the defense by an accused person of having been elsewhere at the time an alleged offense was committed.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anticipated

anticipated

to nullify, prevent, or forestall by taking countermeasures in advance

To feel or realize beforehand; foresee





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/propaganda

propaganda

information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.

Material disseminated by the advocates or opponents of a doctrine or cause: wartime propaganda.

information that is spread for the purpose of promoting some cause





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_pulse

Electromagnetic pulse


A terrorist EMP attack might profoundly affect any major city; however, because of the high cost of real estate and traffic issues, many major businesses have relocated valuable assets outside of major urban areas, and have taken other measures to protect themselves. Therefore, the long-term economic and technological impact of such an event might not be as grave as previously imagined, depending on the nature of the original attack.[citation needed]

A common scenario is detonation of a device over the middle of the U.S. using long-range missiles available only to major military powers. An offshore detonation at high altitude, by contrast, would present less technical difficulty and would disrupt both an entire coast and regions hundreds of miles inland (e.g. 120 mile altitude, 1000 mile EMP radius). Moreover, a high altitude burst could be positioned over international waters by means of a missile of low accuracy, launched from a ship, also in international waters. North Korea, Iran, and Pakistan (for example) have Scud-derived missiles of more than adequate capability.










From 2/5/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist again on this day ) to 11/9/2004 ( Microsoft “Halo 2” product of insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 14888 days

14888 = 7444 + 7444

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is: 7444 days



From 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University medical doctor degree graduate ) to 11/9/2004 ( Microsoft “Halo 2” product of insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 12956 days

12956 = 6478 + 6478

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 11/26/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) is: 6478 days


http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2004/nov04/11-08halo2frenzypr.mspx

"Halo 2" Invasion Causes Midnight Madness Frenzy
More Than 7,000 Retailers Will Open at 12:01 a.m.To Sell Most Anticipated Video Game of the Year

REDMOND, Wash., Nov. 8, 2004










From 2/5/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was Innsbruck Olympic gold medalist again on this day ) to 11/9/2004 ( with armed force Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively support coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power in order to pirate my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 14888 days

14888 = 7444 + 7444

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is: 7444 days



From 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University medical doctor degree graduate ) to 11/9/2004 ( with armed force Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively support coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power in order to pirate my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 12956 days

12956 = 6478 + 6478

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 11/26/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) is: 6478 days



http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20041110&slug=rahr10m

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Reichert says Rahr should be successor

By Brandon Sprague

Seattle Times staff reporter

If the Metropolitan King County Council approves Sheriff Dave Reichert's recommended successor, Field Operations Chief Sue Rahr, she will be the first woman to be appointed sheriff in the organization's 152-year history.

Reichert, a Republican who defeated radio talk-show host Dave Ross for the District 8 Congressional seat last week, plans to step down as sheriff on Dec. 31.

He said in a statement released yesterday that Rahr, a 25-year veteran on the force, was "the logical choice" to head the 1,000-employee law-enforcement agency with a $110 million budget.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Ridgway

Gary Ridgway

Gary Leon Ridgway (born February 18, 1949), known as the Green River Killer, is one of the most prolific serial killers in American history.


In the early 1980s, the King County Sheriff's Office formed the Green River Task Force to investigate the murders. The most notable members of the task force were Robert Keppel and Dave Reichert










From 2/18/1949 ( Gary Leon Ridgway ) to 9/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my first day as university student at Princeton University where I earned Medical Doctor degree ) is: 6040 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 9/15/1975 ( date hijacked from me:Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here" including "Have A Cigar" ) is: 6040 days



From 2/18/1949 ( Gary Leon Ridgway ) to 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 6479 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is: 6479 days


http://www.nndb.com/people/935/000024863/

Gary Leon Ridgway

Born: 18-Feb-1949










From 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) To 7/8/1982 ( allegedly the murder of Wendy Lee Coffield as reported by insurgents such as Keppel and Reichert and their criminal conspirators that remain in control of King County, Washington ) is 4736 days

From 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) To 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) is 4736 days



From 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) To 7/8/1982 ( allegedly the murder of Wendy Lee Coffield as reported by insurgents such as Keppel and Reichert and their criminal conspirators that remain in control of King County, Washington ) is 4796 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 4/20/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is 4796 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Ridgway

Gary Ridgway

Gary Leon Ridgway (born February 18, 1949), known as the Green River Killer, is one of the most prolific serial killers in American history.


Victims

#1

Wendy Lee Coffield

Murdered
July 8, 1982

Found
July 15, 1982










From 6/15/1944 ( Robert David Keppel is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) To 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me:my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) is 8355 days

From 7/6/1946 ( George Bush is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) To 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is 8355 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Keppel

Robert D. Keppel

Robert David Keppel (born 15 June 1944) is a retired American law enforcement officer and detective most known for his work tracking serial killers Ted Bundy and Gary Ridgway.


He just missed making America's 1964 Olympic team as a high jumper.










From 7/6/1946 ( George Bush is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) to 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 1515 days

From 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) to 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) is: 1515 days



From 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) is: 3108 days

3108 = 1554 + 1554

From 2/17/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) To 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is 1554 days



From 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 5/13/1987 ( date hijacked from me:my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported to a U.S. military base for intensive care hospitalization ) is: 13406 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 11/15/1995 ( Monica Lewinsky allegedly began sexual relationship with the President of the United States ) is: 13406 days



From 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 2/6/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 7466 days

7466 = 3733 + 3733

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 5/22/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 10 "Snoopy" spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 3733 days



From 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 2/5/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 7465 days

7465 = 1 + 3732 + 3732

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is: 3732 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Reichert

Dave Reichert

David George Reichert (born August 29, 1950) is an American politician and the former sheriff of King County, Washington. He has served since 2005 as Republican congressional representative of Washington's 8th congressional district










http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/287802_reichert06.html

Friday, October 6, 2006

Reichert touts law record, but critics don't see it his way

Sheriff's spokesman John Urquhart said critics "resented the publicity he got. If they were the sheriff ... when the worst serial murder case in U.S. history was solved; if they had also been the lead detective on the case; if they had his charisma; if they had his Hollywood looks; if they were the head of a large police agency, they would have gotten the publicity, too."





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protection_racket

Protection racket

A protection racket is an extortion scheme whereby a powerful entity or individual coerces other less powerful entities or individuals to pay protection money which allegedly serves to purchase "protection" services against various external threats.


Those who do not buy into the protection plan are often targeted by criminals existing inside or outside of the organization. These crimes are typically thought to originate from the organization itself. When a business refuses to pay for protection, word is put out that they are outside of the local organization's protection (these organizations often exist in the absence of a trusted police force) and that the business in question is therefore free game for freelance criminals or the organization itself.


The protection money is typically collected by a "bag man". Although the organization might be particularly coercive in obtaining protection money, it is usually careful to shelter its "mark" from attacks by competitor organizations that similarly attempt to solicit or threaten the targeted individuals or businesses. Disputes between organizations concerning territory consequently arise from two competing predators attempting to extort from the same "clients."










From 8/2/1977 ( date hijacked from me:actor Edward Furlong starring role as "John Connor" 1991 film "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" ) To 1/7/2000 ( John Connors leader at Microsoft Corporation a criminal enterprise and instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 8193 days

From 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) To 12/7/1998 ( my official United States federal special undercover operation at Microsoft into the terrorist control of Microsoft Corporation ) is 8193 days



From 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) to 6/25/1986 ( Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week, 1986 ) is: 4944 days

From 6/25/1986 ( Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week, 1986 ) to 1/7/2000 ( John Connors leader of Microsoft Corporation a criminal enterprise and instigator of insurrection against the USA ) is: 4944 days


http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/1999/dec99/cfopr.mspx

Microsoft Names John Connors Chief Financial Officer

REDMOND, Wash., Dec. 22, 1999 — Microsoft Corp. today named John Connors as senior vice president of finance and administration and chief financial officer effective Jan. 7.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





From 10/9/1971 ( I am board-certified surgeon ) to 8/2/1977 ( Edward Furlong ) is 5 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 3 days

'59-33' ( my birth date US )



From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) To 8/2/1977 ( Edward Furlong ) is 4524 days

4524 = 2262 + 2262

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) To 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) is 2262 days



From 11/15/1966 ( Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) To 8/2/1977 ( Edward Furlong ) is 3913 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) To 11/19/1969 ( I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is 3913 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000411/

Edward Furlong
Date of Birth: 2 August 1977
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) .... John Connor










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Terminator_2:_Judgment_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_16

Terminator 2: Judgment Day


:16:22
Do you have a photograph of John?

:16:24
Yeah. Hold on.

:16:28
Gonna tell me what this is about?

:16:31
I just need to ask him
a few questions.

:16:34
He's a good-looking boy.
Do you mind if I keep this picture?





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]










http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/05/obama-and-dean-team-up-to_n_105419.html

Obama And Dean Team Up To Recast The Political Map





http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Dean

Howard Dean

Chairman of the Democratic National Committee
Incumbent
Assumed office
February 12, 2005
Preceded by Terry McAuliffe





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.cswap.com/1995/Heat/cap/en/25fps/a/01_22

Heat


1:22:01
What are they on?

1:22:02
TAC 9.

1:22:05
They're northbound out LAX on the 405.
We got four ground units.

1:22:27
This is Vincent Hanna in Air 18.
Who have I got?

1:22:30
This is JJ. I'm in Air 40.

1:22:32
Richard Glover's with me.
It's on the 105 eastbound...

1:22:36
...approaching the 1 10.

1:22:38
Revolving tail?

1:22:40
I got two units in front, three behind.

1:22:43
Have one of them pick me up
at the Vermont on-ramp.

1:22:46
Let's go.

1:23:36
Am I 100 yards, or what?
Am I close or far, or what?

1:23:40
Three hundred yards, center lane.










From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) to 1/12/2001 ( premiere US film "Antitrust" )(Friday) is: 8985 days

8985 = 1 + 4492 + 4492

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/2/1975 ( I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 4492 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0218817/

Antitrust (2001)

Release Date: 12 January 2001 (USA)

Plot Outline: A computer programmer's dream job at a hot Portland-based firm turns nightmarish when he discovers his boss has a secret and ruthless means of dispatching anti-trust problems.

Ryan Phillippe ... Milo Hoffman










From 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) To 5/4/2001 ( premiere UK film "Antitrust" ) is 9070 days

9070 = 4535 + 4535

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) To 8/2/1971 ( I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut walking and driving on Earth's moon ) is 4535 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0218817/releaseinfo

Release dates for

Antitrust (2001)

UK 4 May 2001










From 12/24/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 7/9/1999 ( premiere US film "Arlington Road" ) is: 1593 weeks, 3 days

'1-59-33' ( my birth date US )


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137363/

Arlington Road (1999)

Release Date: 9 July 1999 (USA)

Tagline: Fear Thy Neighbor

Plot Outline: A college professor begins to suspect that his neighbour is a terrorist.


Jeff Bridges ... Michael Faraday










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Faraday

Michael Faraday

Michael Faraday, FRS (September 22, 1791 – August 25, 1867) was an English chemist and physicist (or natural philosopher, in the terminology of that time) who contributed to the fields of electromagnetism and electrochemistry.










From 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) To 3/19/1999 ( premiere UK film "Arlington Road" ) is 8458 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) To 4/30/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is 8458 days



From 12/11/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) To 3/19/1999 ( premiere UK film "Arlington Road" ) is 9594 days

9594 = 4797 + 4797

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) To 4/20/1972 ( I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is 4797 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137363/releaseinfo

Release dates for

Arlington Road (1999)

UK 19 March 1999










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103064/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)



[One-armed and battered after confronting the T-1000]

The Terminator: I need a vacation.