Wednesday, August 20, 2008

§ 2113 Bank robbery




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462538/quotes

Memorable quotes for

The Simpsons Movie (2007)



Chief Wiggum: [sees Fat Tony and his mobsters dragging a body wrapped in a sheet to the lake] Uh sorry, sorry, no dumping in the lake!

Fat Tony: Fine, I will put my *yard trimmings* in a car compactor.

[he and the mobsters walk off with the body]

Lou: Uh, Chief, I think there was a dead body in there.

Chief Wiggum: I thought that too, until he said yard trimmings. You gotta learn to listen, Lou.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]










So since I have the senior rank all the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance really has to do is to create the perception that I was provoked into retaliation and that I used nuclear weapons that were under my control to retaliate against these pirates that are letting me know every day that they are stalking me and that there is nothing I can do it. The need to create the perception of futility in terms of how they are stealing my identity and disrupting my life and that there is nothing I can do about it. That reinforces the notion they are waiting until I resume my secret identity and announce in public that I have assumed my role as Fleet Admiral of the U.S. Navy and as senior ranking officer of the U.S. federal government.

The pirates of my secret identity, which has tremendous commercial value, will just keep letting me know and keep making it public yet out of direct view that they are following me and disrupting my life regardless of who I say I am and that would be enough to create the perception that I was provoked into retaliating against them.

These clowns such as Robert Gates and Mullen and Roughead will just sit back and say they knew it was going to happen so they were not going to follow any of the orders I have been giving as I try to stop it all.

That is the reason for the invasion dates of Iraq in 2003 and why it was designed from the start to be the ongoing fiasco that it has been from the start and with no end in sight and with no purpose other than to get Americans killed and to train and refine the combat skills of Al Qaeda.

They were trying to steal my credibility. If I objected, then their plans to steal nuclear weapons and then use them to destroy at least 1 American city would have also pointed at me.

That line of thought follows that I would be in the city they destroy with nuclear weapons because they want to frame me for the attack so they can pirate my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value. I guess that is why they have been waiting for me to go home. So they can get me and my legal team perhaps. They need to eliminate the people who really understand the full details of my business in order to fully gain control by theft of my secret identity.

But maybe I will not be in that city when they strike with nuclear weapons. They might be worried that I have some kind of contingency plan for that and that I have had a lot of time over the decades to consider all the possible courses of action they could take to try to gain control of my secret identity by theft of my secret identity.










Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda Determined To Strike Harder In The U.S. And With Continued Aid By George Bush and his family










http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2004/0301/058.html

On The Cover/Top Stories

Image Enhancement

Bruce Upbin, 03.01.04


Who owns the right to put a famous photo on a Web site? Chances are it's a famous rich guy named Bill Gates

Bill Gates' grand scheme to license the world's art masterpieces and have them flash onto wall monitors in people's living rooms fizzled. But it looks as if he's going to make a pretty penny selling images after all--mostly images used by publishers and advertisers.

In November one of the world's biggest banks kicked off a major ad campaign in Asia, touting its ability to work closely with its richest clients. It wanted photos of famous partners in exploration:the Apollo 11 crew of Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins, and Sir Edmund Hillary and his Sherpa guide, Tenzing Norgay. So it turned to Corbis Inc., the world's second-largest image-licensing company, wholly owned by Gates.

Corbis had photos of these notables, which the bank could license for $18,000, but there was a hitch negotiating the celebrities' publicity rights:Armstrong was asking so much extra that the photography cost of the campaign would have been an astronomical $1.5 million. The client was ready to walk away, but Corbis' crafty rights negotiators suggested cropping out Armstrong altogether. That helped knock down the publicity rights fees to $185,000. Done.

Few people outside the photo world know Corbis as anything more than a hobby or an artsy sideline for the world's richest man. The Seattle-based firm first gained attention in the mid-1990s when Gates began spending some $200 million securing digital rights to license images. Some were masterpieces ("Mona Lisa," "Whistler's Mother"). But he also procured images with a more commercial appeal when he acquired the libraries and freelance contracts of 11 photo agencies, as well as the renowned Bettmann Archive, a collection of historical photos frequently used by book and magazine publishers. Corbis owns some of the most indelible images ever captured: Wilbur watching Orville's first takeoff. Einstein sticking out his tongue. Harry Truman's triumphant grin as he hoists the "Dewey Beats Truman" edition of the Chicago Daily Tribune.

Finally, after 14 years of losing money, Corbis is getting down to business. It has replaced half its managers with veterans of advertising and publishing, patched up relationships with disaffected photographers and broken new ground with deals to license such things as photos and movie clips to mobile-telephone customers. "We're moving beyond aggregating photos and taking more positions in the food chain," says Steve B. Davis, chief executive of Corbis. "We're focusing on being more than just an online photo vending machine."

Last year, despite the weak advertising industry, Corbis' revenue grew 20% to $140 million. Davis predicts another 20% revenue jump this year, enough to "approach profitability."

Both Gates and Davis deny any imminent plans for an initial offering, but in September Corbis raided newspaper publisher Knight Ridder to get Susan McDonald as chief financial officer. "My goal is to get us ready for diversifying the shareholder base if we need to," she says.










http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00002113----000-.html

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 103 > § 2113

2113. Bank robbery and incidental crimes


(a) Whoever, by force and violence, or by intimidation, takes, or attempts to take, from the person or presence of another, or obtains or attempts to obtain by extortion any property or money or any other thing of value belonging to, or in the care, custody, control, management, or possession of, any bank, credit union, or any savings and loan association; or

Whoever enters or attempts to enter any bank, credit union, or any savings and loan association, or any building used in whole or in part as a bank, credit union, or as a savings and loan association, with intent to commit in such bank, credit union, or in such savings and loan association, or building, or part thereof, so used, any felony affecting such bank, credit union, or such savings and loan association and in violation of any statute of the United States, or any larceny—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.



(d) Whoever, in committing, or in attempting to commit, any offense defined in subsections (a) and (b) of this section, assaults any person, or puts in jeopardy the life of any person by the use of a dangerous weapon or device, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty-five years, or both.

(e) Whoever, in committing any offense defined in this section, or in avoiding or attempting to avoid apprehension for the commission of such offense, or in freeing himself or attempting to free himself from arrest or confinement for such offense, kills any person, or forces any person to accompany him without the consent of such person, shall be imprisoned not less than ten years, or if death results shall be punished by death or life imprisonment.










[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife which I am prosecuting to the fullest extent of law.]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.snpp.com/episodes/8F06.html

Lisa's Pony



Burns: [appears behind the employee credit union desk] Hello.

Homer: Ack!

Burns: [reads the loan application] Simpson, eh?


Burns: Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Homer: [slowly] Usury?

Burns: Oh, silly me! I must've just made up a word that doesn't exist.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savings_and_loan

Savings and loan association

A savings and loan association, also known as a thrift, is a financial institution that specializes in accepting savings deposits and making mortgage loans. The term is mainly used in the United States; similar institutions in the United Kingdom and some Commonwealth countries are called building societies. They are often mutually held (often called mutual savings banks), meaning that the depositors and borrowers are members with voting rights and have the ability to direct the financial and managerial goals of the organization.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_union

Credit union

A credit union is a cooperative financial institution that is privately owned and controlled by its members, and operated for the purpose of promoting thrift, providing credit at reasonable rates, and providing other financial services to its members. Many credit unions exist to further community development or sustainable international development on a local level. Worldwide, credit union systems vary significantly in terms of total system assets and average institution asset size[4] since credit unions exist in a wide range of sizes, ranging from volunteer operations with a handful of members to institutions with several billion dollars in assets and hundreds of thousands of members.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gremlins

Gremlins

Release date(s) June 8, 1984

Gremlins is a darkly comic American horror movie directed by Joe Dante and released in 1984 by Warner Bros. Pictures. It is about a young man who receives a strange creature named Gizmo as a pet, which then spawns other creatures who transform into small, destructive monsters. This story was continued with a sequel, Gremlins 2: The New Batch, released in 1990. Unlike the lighter sequel, the original Gremlins opts for more black comedy, which is balanced against a Christmas-time setting.


Billy is a young man who has taken up a job at the bank to make ends meet for his parents, with whom he still lives. He has a dog called Barney whose mischievousness makes both him and Billy the target of harassment from Ruby Deagle, an elderly woman with much financial influence. Billy's coworker and love interest Kate Beringer is also a local bartender










From 12/25/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 6/8/1984 ( premiere US film "Gremlins" starring my wife ) is: 5644 days

From 2/6/1964 ( I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist again on this day ) to 7/21/1979 ( my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is: 5644 days



From 12/25/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 6/8/1984 ( premiere US film "Gremlins" starring my wife )(Friday) is: 5644 days

5644 = 2822 + 2822

From 7/23/1973 ( I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) to 4/14/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) is: 2822 days



From 5/21/1969 ( I am Princeton University medical doctor degree graduate ) to 6/8/1984 ( premiere US film "Gremlins" starring my wife )(Friday) is: 5497 days

5497 = 1 + 2748 + 2748

From 5/21/1969 ( I am Princeton University medical doctor degree graduate ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) is: 2748 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/

Gremlins (1984)

Release Date: 8 June 1984 (USA)

Phoebe Cates ... Kate Beringer










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/union

union


the Union. the United States: The Union defeated the Confederacy in 1865.

A combination so formed, especially an alliance or confederation of people, parties, or political entities for mutual interest or benefit.

The state of matrimony; marriage: "The element that was to make possible such a union was trust in each other's love" (Kate Chopin).





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bar

bar

the legal profession.










Always have a backup.

That's what they taught us at NASA.





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000781600000&sid=10705&sn=KSTW&st=200808171300&cn=10

The Astronaut's Wife (1999)

10 KSTW: Sunday, August 17 1:00 PM

1999, R, **, 01:49, Color, English, United States,

After her husband (Johnny Depp) loses consciousness during a space mission, a woman (Charlize Theron) realizes he has somehow been changed.

Cast: Johnny Depp, Charlize Theron, Joe Morton, Clea DuVall, Donna Murphy, Nick Cassavetes, Samantha Eggar, Gary Grubbs, Blair Brown, Tom Noonan, Conrad Bachmann, Dylan Sprouse, Tom O'Brien, Lucy Lin, Michael Crider, Jacob Stein, Cole Sprouse Director(s): Rand Ravich Producer(s): Andrew Lazar Executive Producer(s): Mark Johnson, Donna Langley, Brian Witten










http://www.cswap.com/1989/Back_to_the_Future_Part_II/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_18

Back to the Future Part II


:18:28
You must be careful
not to run into your other self.

:18:32
- My other self?
- Yes.

:18:34
Remember your mother is
at that exact same dance with you.

:18:37
Right. This could get heavy, Doc.
Heavy, heavy.

:18:41
Whatever happens,
don't let your other self see you!

:18:44
The consequences could be disastrous.





http://www.cswap.com/1989/Back_to_the_Future_Part_II/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_27

Back to the Future Part II


:27:57
It's him!
He's in disguise.










Those blasted irrequalities in the signatures. Consarn it.

That would explain why the signature on my U.S. Navy DD-214 form looks odd.





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000781600000&sid=10705&sn=KSTW&st=200808171300&cn=10

The Astronaut's Wife (1999)

10 KSTW: Sunday, August 17 1:00 PM

1999, R, **, 01:49, Color, English, United States,

After her husband (Johnny Depp) loses consciousness during a space mission, a woman (Charlize Theron) realizes he has somehow been changed.

Cast: Johnny Depp, Charlize Theron, Joe Morton, Clea DuVall, Donna Murphy, Nick Cassavetes, Samantha Eggar, Gary Grubbs, Blair Brown, Tom Noonan, Conrad Bachmann, Dylan Sprouse, Tom O'Brien, Lucy Lin, Michael Crider, Jacob Stein, Cole Sprouse Director(s): Rand Ravich Producer(s): Andrew Lazar Executive Producer(s): Mark Johnson, Donna Langley, Brian Witten










From 4/14/1977 ( I returned to Earth after successfully diverting Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) to 8/27/1999 ( premiere US film "The Astronaut's Wife" ) is: 8170 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 7/16/1981 ( my wife ) is: 8170 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138304/

The Astronaut's Wife (1999)

Release Date: 27 August 1999 (USA)










From 7/21/1987 ( formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) to 11/26/1999 ( premiere UK film "The Astronaut's Wife" ) is: 4511 days

From 1/31/1964 ( I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist on this day ) to 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 4511 days



From 7/30/1971 ( I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut walking and driving on Earth's moon ) to 11/26/1999 ( premiere UK film "The Astronaut's Wife" ) is: 10346 days

10346 = 5173 + 5173

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) is: 5173 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138304/releaseinfo

Release dates for

The Astronaut's Wife (1999)

UK 26 November 1999










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000781600000&sid=10705&sn=KSTW&st=200808171300&cn=10

The Astronaut's Wife (1999)

10 KSTW: Sunday, August 17 1:00 PM

1999, R, **, 01:49, Color, English, United States,

After her husband (Johnny Depp) loses consciousness during a space mission, a woman (Charlize Theron) realizes he has somehow been changed.

Cast: Johnny Depp, Charlize Theron, Joe Morton, Clea DuVall, Donna Murphy, Nick Cassavetes, Samantha Eggar, Gary Grubbs, Blair Brown, Tom Noonan, Conrad Bachmann, Dylan Sprouse, Tom O'Brien, Lucy Lin, Michael Crider, Jacob Stein, Cole Sprouse Director(s): Rand Ravich Producer(s): Andrew Lazar Executive Producer(s): Mark Johnson, Donna Langley, Brian Witten










From 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted the comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) to 4/9/1997 ( I was test pilot for the F-22 Raptor fighter jet ) is: 7586 days

7586 = 3793 + 3793

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/21/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 3793 days



From 1/31/1964 ( I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics on this day ) to 4/9/1997 ( I was test pilot for the F-22 Raptor fighter jet ) is 5 days, 9 weeks, 33 years

'59-33' ( my birth date US )



From 2/9/1964 ( I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) to 4/9/1997 ( I was test pilot for the F-22 Raptor fighter jet ) is 33 years, 59 days

'33-59' ( my birth date US )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-22_Raptor

F-22 Raptor

YF-22: 29 September 1990
F-22: 7 September 1997

The F-22 Raptor is a fifth generation fighter aircraft which utilizes fourth generation Stealth technology.


The production model was formally named F-22 "Raptor" when the first production-representative aircraft was unveiled on 9 April 1997 at Lockheed-Georgia Co., Marietta, Georgia.





http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19970410&slug=2533250

Thursday, April 10, 1997

Rollout Of The Raptor

THE AIR FORCE'S NEW SUPERSONIC STEALTH FIGHTER, THE F-22 RAPTOR, WAS UNVEILED BENEATH LASER BEAMS AT THE LOCKHEED MARTIN PLANT IN MARIETTA, GA., YESTERDAY










From 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) to 4/26/1993 ( I was test pilot for the F-22 Raptor fighter jet ) is: 6305 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6305 days


http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/f-22-chron1993.htm

F-22 Raptor Chronology

April 26, 1993

Occupancy of L-22 Building begins. This four-story, 200,000 square feet facility is home to more than 900 people working on the F-22 program. The building contains a 251-person conference center.










From 7/20/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) to 2/11/1997 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-82 Discovery spacecraft for my last space shuttle flight to date ) is: 10068 days

10068 = 5034 + 5034

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 12/14/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 5034 days



From 11/8/1970 ( my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) to 2/11/1997 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-82 Discovery spacecraft for my last space shuttle flight to date ) is: 9592 days

9592 = 4796 + 4796

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 4/20/1972 ( I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 4796 days



From 4/21/1972 ( I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 2/11/1997 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-82 Discovery spacecraft for my last space shuttle flight to date ) is: 9062 days

9062 = 4531 + 4531

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 7/30/1971 ( I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut walking and driving on Earth's moon ) is: 4531 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-82

STS-82

Launch: February 11, 1997
Landing: February 21, 1997

STS-82 was a Hubble Space Telescope servicing mission by Space Shuttle Discovery.










From 7/20/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) to 4/25/1990 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-31 Discovery spacecraft and the Hubble Space Telescope was deployed ) is 7584 days

7584 = 3792 + 3792

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/20/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 3792 days



From 11/19/1969 ( I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 4/25/1990 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-31 Discovery spacecraft and the Hubble Space Telescope was deployed ) is: 7462 days

7462 = 3731 + 3731

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 5/21/1969 ( my graduation from Princeton University includes degree as medical doctor ) is 3731 days



From 2/6/1971 ( I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) to 4/25/1990 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-31 Discovery spacecraft and the Hubble Space Telescope was deployed ) is: 7018 days

7018 = 3509 + 3509

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 10/11/1968 ( I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 3509 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-31

STS-31

Launch: April 24, 1990
Landing: April 29, 1990


STS-31 was the thirty-fifth mission of the American Space Shuttle program, which launched the Hubble Space Telescope astronomical observatory into Earth orbit. The mission used the Space Shuttle Discovery, which lifted off from launchpad 39B on April 24, 1990 from Kennedy Space Center, Florida.

Discovery's crew deployed the telescope on April 25, and spent the rest of the mission tending to various scientific experiments in the shuttle's payload bay and operating a set of IMAX cameras to record the mission.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/19/08 08/19/08 4:09 AM

Every time I look at this photo of the Saturn moon Phoebe I always tend to linger on that location marked Euphemus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Phoebe_2005_Mercator_PIA07795.jpg

Image:Phoebe 2005 Mercator PIA07795.jpg



I am not certain if that is where I landed or if it is just an area of high interest to me.

As I was waking up a few minutes ago, my waking or half-sleeping mind was pondering the landing cycle I made on 6/7/1976 and I was thinking of such details as the burn I made in my landing craft after I separated from the Orion ship. The Orion ship proceeded for some kind of orbital rendevous with the planet Saturn and I broke away from the intertia of the Orion ship so I could plunge into the gravity of the moon Phoebe. I made a long burn about 1 hour before landing and then I rotated around to view the approach and then made some minor thruster burns before the final approach. The sunrise cycle on the moon Phoebe is about 9 hours and I landed about 6 hours before the next sunrise. I took a nap on a special kind of couch I had in that landing craft and then I woke up about 3 hours later and began suiting up for EVA which was more difficult because my right arm was still barely usable. I awoke today thinking I was in very good spirits though. I went outside to watch the sunrise and to survey the terrain and I had a camera set to first capture my egress to the surface for the first time and then to record me watching the sunrise. I spoke to myself about how I had been anticipating that moment watching the sun rise over the horizon of the Saturn moon Phoebe back in November 1975 as Phoebe and I watched the sun rise that morning before I left Earth. I also commented to the camera that the surface of the Saturn moon Phoebe was probably the spookiest place I had ever been and I had been to 3 other spooky places before in my life.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/19/08 4:16 AM

I was also thinking as I was waking up a few minutes ago about the rock samples I was collecting from the Saturn moon Phoebe and about the drilling equipment I was operating to obtain rock samples from below the surface. I was then thinking of my checklists for monitoring the motion of the Orion ship and there was time when I was completely out of communication with the Orion ship. All my communications with Earth were relayed by the Orion ship so for that period of about 1 day I was completely out of contact with Earth. The time delay for two-way communication at that distance from Earth when I did have communication with Earth was at least 4 hours.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/19/08 4:32 AM

The primary objective for my landing on the Saturn moon Phoebe in the month before my scheduled rendevous with Comet Lucifer was to determine the physical effect on my body after so many months in zero gravity. If I could not complete the task of landing my shuttle craft, or trans-comet bomber, or what ever I called it, on the moon, then there was not much point of trying to navigate into the comet. The backup plan was for me, or for Earth via remote and computer-programmed control, to send the Orion ship directly into the comet and then blow up the ship next to the comet. That was always a plan in itself but the reason for me going to deliver the bombs to the comet surface was because I had determined, as confirmed by other scientists, that the diversion would require multiple bombs in equidistant points on the comet surface. A single large blow to the comet would not be enough to divert the comet from hitting the Earth. At least not in terms of the power of the ordnance available to us. If we could have made nuclear bombs that were much larger in yield then a single blow would have stopped it but even with the four 25 megaton bombs I used, I could have needed a force beyond anything I could have transported into space or that the military could have produced.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/19/08 4:41 AM

I also awoke thinking about how I was having problems with my eyesight as I entered the gravity of the Saturn moon Phoebe and that was a lingering effect of so many months I had lived in zero gravity. The landing on the Saturn moon Pheobe helped me to re-adjust to gravity under conditions I would probably experience on the comet and I needed the adjustment before I began my activities beginning 7/2/1976 to divert Comet Lucifer.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:18:17 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/13/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Not sure about this dream from when I finally got back to sleep this morning. I wanted to stay awake to watch the morning news but I was feeling the urge to watch my favorite anchorperson. If I watch her, I am going to talk and who knows how many sociopaths out there are listening to all this. How can this continue??? In this latest dream, there is a recurring theme, lately it always seems to involve sand. Today I was driving a pickup along a road on a sandy hill. I was trying to stop to talk to someone that was walking along. But then I was traveling backwards, down the hill I think. I put on the brakes but I still keep traveling down the hill and away from the person I wanted to talk to. Then I put the transmission in Drive and pressed the accelerator, but all the wheels did was spin and I kept moving fast backwards, I felt frustrated. I eventually stopped and the person I wanted to talk to caught up with me but I don't remember anything after that. There was some other stuff going on, possibly it was dream manipulation to respond to my metaphor about being in an H-bomb experiment. But the recurring theme has something to do with traveling backwards and not being able to stop where I want to. It actually reminds me of controlling a ship, in that it takes time and space to stop one.



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/17/08 1:07 AM

In that dream a few hours ago that I noted and that I noted I had forgot the part after hitting the rocks; it was the stop light. At some point after the rocks, I was then traveling down a highway, and while I cannot visualize that I was still at the helm of an aircraft carrier instead of driving a car on the highway, I feel as though the dream involved me at the helm of the aircraft carrier. So I was driving down the highway and I saw a light turn red and I looked down and I saw my foot pressing down on the brake but I knew I was not going to stop in time. There were other details during that part that I do not remember too well now.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrorocket

Retrorocket

A retrorocket (short for retrograde rocket) is a rocket engine used to provide thrust opposing the motion of a spacecraft, thereby causing it to decelerate.


Use in the Apollo program

The Apollo program did not require retrorockets for lunar flights, as the flight from the moon was directed to fly the spacecraft directly back to earth, and not enter orbit. However, the flights in earth orbit for tests required retrorockets, so the large, versatile Service Propulsion Module on the Service Module was used to decelerate the spacecraft. The Space Shuttle would use a similar multipurpose engine for reentry.


Use in the Space Shuttle program

The Space Shuttle Orbital maneuvering system provides the vehicle with a pair of powerful liquid fueled rockets for both reentry and orbital maneuvering. One is sufficient for a successful reentry, and if both systems should fail, the Reaction control system can slow the vehicle enough for reentry.


Use in landers

Retrorockets are also used in landing spacecraft on other astronomical bodies, such as the Moon and Mars, as well as enabling a spacecraft to enter an orbit encircling such a body, when otherwise it would scoot past and off into space again. As pointed out above (in connection with Project Apollo) the main rocket on a spacecraft can be re-oriented to serve as a retrorocket.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Lunar_Module

Apollo Lunar Module

The Apollo Lunar Module was the lander portion of the Apollo spacecraft built for the US Apollo program by Grumman to achieve the transit from cislunar orbit to the surface and back. The module was also known as the LM from the manufacturer designation (often pronounced "lem," from NASA's early name for it, Lunar Excursion Module).

The module was designed to carry a crew of two and rested on four landing legs. It consisted of two stages—the descent stage module and the ascent stage.


The Apollo Lunar Module came into being because NASA chose to reach the moon via lunar orbit rendezvous (LOR) instead of by direct ascent or Earth orbit rendezvous (EOR). Both direct ascent and EOR would have involved the entire Apollo spacecraft landing on the moon; once the decision had been made to proceed using LOR, it became necessary to produce a separate craft capable of reaching the lunar surface.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Lunar_Module

Apollo Lunar Module

The Apollo Lunar Module was the lander portion of the Apollo spacecraft built for the US Apollo program by Grumman to achieve the transit from cislunar orbit to the surface and back. The module was also known as the LM from the manufacturer designation (often pronounced "lem," from NASA's early name for it, Lunar Excursion Module).

The first LM flight was on January 22, 1968 when the unmanned LM-1 was launched atop a Saturn IB for testing of propulsion systems in orbit. The next LM flight was aboard Apollo 9 using LM-3 on March 3, 1969 as the first manned test flight (crew McDivitt, Scott and Schweickart) to test a number of systems in Earth orbit including LM and CSM crew transit, LM propulsion, separation and docking.






http://www.cswap.com/1967/The_Graduate/cap/en/25fps/a/00_21

The Graduate


:21:02
He is going to give us a practical
demonstration of what I feel safe

:21:06
in saying is a pretty exciting birthday present

:21:10
And it better work or I'm out
over two hundred bucks.

:21:13
Ok, let's hear it now for - Benjamin Braddock!

:21:20
Come on Benji! let's hear it now!

:21:26
Folks, this remarkable young man

:21:28
is going to perform for you some spectacular

:21:32
and amazing feats of daring in water
that is over 6 feet deep










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Lunar_Module

Apollo Lunar Module

The Apollo Lunar Module was the lander portion of the Apollo spacecraft built for the US Apollo program by Grumman to achieve the transit from cislunar orbit to the surface and back. The module was also known as the LM from the manufacturer designation (often pronounced "lem," from NASA's early name for it, Lunar Excursion Module).


The first LM flight was on January 22, 1968 when the unmanned LM-1 was launched atop a Saturn IB for testing of propulsion systems in orbit. The next LM flight was aboard Apollo 9 using LM-3 on March 3, 1969 as the first manned test flight (crew McDivitt, Scott and Schweickart) to test a number of systems in Earth orbit including LM and CSM crew transit, LM propulsion, separation and docking. Apollo 10, launched on May 18, 1969, was another series of tests, this time in lunar orbit with the LM separating and descending to within 10 km of the surface. From the successful tests the LM successfully descended and ascended from the lunar surface with Apollo 11.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_10

Apollo 10

Lunar Module LM-4

callsign Snoopy


Launch date May 18, 1969

Time in lunar orbit 2 d 13 h 37 m 23 s

Landing May 26, 1969


Apollo 10 was the fourth manned mission in the Apollo program. The mission included the second crew to orbit the Moon, and the test of the lunar module in lunar orbit. The module came to within 8.4 nautical miles (15.6 km) of the lunar surface during practice maneuvers. According to the 2001 Guinness World Records Apollo 10 has the record for the highest speed attained by a manned vehicle: 39,897 km/h (11.08 km/s or 24,791 mph). The speed record was set during the return from the Moon on 26 May 1969.

While not included in the official mission logo, due to the use of their names as callsigns, the Peanuts characters Charlie Brown and Snoopy became semi-official mascots for the mission. Peanuts creator Charles Schulz also drew some special mission-related artwork for NASA.


On May 22, 1969 at 20:35:02 UTC, a 27.4 second LM descent propulsion system burn inserted the LM into a descent orbit of 112.8 km by 15.7 km so that the resulting lowest point in the orbit occurred about 15° from lunar landing site 2 (the Apollo 11 landing site). The lowest measured point in the trajectory was 15.6 km above the lunar surface at 21:29:43 UTC.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Princeton_%28CV-37%29

USS Princeton (CV-37)

The fifth USS Princeton (CV-37) (also CVA-37, CVS-37, LPH-5) was a United States Navy Essex-class aircraft carrier (later refit into a Boxer-class amphibious assault ship LPH).


In December, she returned to the United States and in April 1969 she was designated the prime recovery ship for Apollo 10, the lunar mission which paved the way for Apollo 11 and the first landing on the Moon.










From 5/21/1969 ( I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) to 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 2436 days

2436 = 1218 + 1218

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/15/1966 ( Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 astronaut ) is: 1218 days



From 7/21/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 2375 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 9/2/1965 ( my first day as university student at Princeton University where I earned Medical Doctor degree ) is: 2375 days










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Armageddon/cap/en/25fps/a/00_37

Armageddon


:37:48
Thought you oughta take a look.
The two shuttles going up are
the Freedom and lndependence.

:37:52
Her titanium alloy impenetrable
skin covers the toughest, meanest,

:37:55
most sophisticated space vehicle
man has ever made.





http://www.cswap.com/1998/Armageddon/cap/en/25fps/a/00_38

Armageddon


:38:32
Here at downtown NASA, we call
this monster "Armadillo."





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Orion_%28nuclear_propulsion%29

Project Orion (nuclear propulsion)

Project Orion was the first engineering design study of a spacecraft powered by nuclear pulse propulsion





http://www.astronautix.com/gallery/lorturnv.htm

Orion nuclear pulse vessel arrives at Mars and releases lander.










http://www.cswap.com/1984/Gremlins/cap/en/25fps/a/00_00

Gremlins


:00:26
That's me there on the corner.

:00:29
I'm an inventor.

:00:30
And I have a story to tell.

:00:33
I know.
Who hasn 't got a story?

:00:35
Well, nobody's got a story
like this one.

:00:38
Nobody.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History

History

History is the study of the past, particularly the written record of the human race, but more generally including scientific and archaeological discoveries about the past.


All events that are remembered and preserved in some form (that cannot be invalidated as unhistorical or that otherwise remain amenable to historical discourse) constitute the historical record. The self-assigned task of historical discourse is to identify the sources which can contribute to the production of truthful accounts of past. Thus, the constitution of the historian's archive is a result of circumscribing a more general archive by invalidating the usage of certain texts and documents (by falsifying their claims to represent the 'true past').