Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Treason




From 5/13/1987 ( my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported to a U.S. military base for intensive care hospitalization ) To 11/25/2003 ( "Four Trials" by John Edwards is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is 6040 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/15/1975 ( date hijacked from me:Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here" including "Have A Cigar" ) is 6040 days



From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) To 11/25/2003 ( "Four Trials" by John Edwards is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is 8206 days

8206 = 4103 + 4103

From 3/14/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) To 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is 4103 days


http://www.amazon.com/Four-Trials-John-Edwards/dp/0743244974

Four Trials (Hardcover)

by John Edwards (Author)

Publisher: Simon & Schuster (November 25, 2003)










From 6/10/1953 ( Johnny Reid "John" Edwards actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) To 9/15/1975 ( date hijacked from me:Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here" including "Have A Cigar" ) is 8132 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) is 8132 days



From 6/10/1953 ( Johnny Reid "John" Edwards actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) To 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) is 4354 days

4354 = 2177 + 2177

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 2/17/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) is 2177 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_edwards

John Edwards

Profession Attorney, Politician

Johnny Reid "John" Edwards (born June 10, 1953) is an American politician who served one term as U.S. Senator from North Carolina. He was the Democratic nominee for Vice President in 2004, and was a candidate for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination through the January primaries, until dropping out, and later endorsing Senator Barack Obama.










From 6/11/1980 ( Steve Ballmer leader at Microsoft Corporation a criminal enterprise and instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government and USA allies ) to 4/4/1996 ( probable fabrication by John Reid Edwards to aid his evasion of prosecution for his piracy of my identity which has tremendous commercial value as well as for John Reid Edwards material support to coup d'etat and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 15 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 3 days

'1-59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )


http://www.nndb.com/people/306/000024234/

John Edwards

AKA John Reid Edwards

Born: 10-Jun-1953

Son: Wade Edwards (b. circa 1980, d. 4-Apr-1996)










From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) to 6/9/1994 ( suspicous expiration date listed for mother of Bill Gates who is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) is: 4750 days

4750 = 2375 + 2375

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 9/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my first day at Princeton University where I earned Medical Doctor degree ) is: 2375 days



From 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 6/9/1994 ( suspicous expiration date listed for mother of Bill Gates who is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) is: 10068 days

10068 = 5034 + 5034

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 12/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 5034 days



From 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) to 6/9/1994 ( suspicous expiration date listed for mother of Bill Gates who is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) is: 6402 days

6402 = 3201 + 3201

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/20/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 3201 days


http://www.nndb.com/people/602/000122236/

Mary Maxwell Gates
AKA Mary Maxwell

Born: 5-Jul-1929
Birthplace: Seattle, WA
Died: 9-Jun-1994
Location of death: Seattle, WA
Cause of death: unspecified

Executive summary: Mother of Bill Gates

Husband: William H. Gates, Sr. (attorney, two daughters, one son)

Member of the Board of Berkshire Hathaway










From 12/7/1998 ( my official United States federal special undercover operation ) to 12/1/2003 ( "Four Trials" by John Edwards is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is 59 months, 3 weeks, 3 days

'59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) To 12/1/2003 ( "Four Trials" by John Edwards is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is 12612 days

12612 = 6306 + 6306

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is 6306 days



From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/1/2003 ( "Four Trials" by John Edwards is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is 16344 days

16344 = 8172 + 8172

From 10/28/1955 ( Bill Gates is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ) To 3/13/1978 ( date hijacked from me:Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me both personally and professionally ) is 8172 days


http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C06E1D81038F935A25752C1A9659C8B63&scp=7&sq=john+edwards+%22four+trials%22&st=nyt

Edwards the Campaigner Backs Edwards the Lawyer

By RANDAL C. ARCHIBOLD

Published: November 16, 2003

Let others deride lawyers as soulless predators. Senator John Edwards, a former trial lawyer, is not only an unabashed defender of his profession, he is also portraying himself in his Democratic presidential run as a defender of the weak and the powerless and points to his years in the courtroom to prove it.

In a new autobiography for the campaign season, ''Four Trials,'' to be published by Simon & Schuster on Dec. 1, Mr. Edwards puts his oft-maligned career at the forefront, telling how in his 20 years as a personal injury lawyer, he won large judgments for average people against insurance companies and big corporations.










This applies to you, Johnny Reid "John" Edwards. You and your criminal accomplices named and unnamed are being prosecuted to the fullest extent of law for capital crimes against the United States federal government.



http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00001962----000-.html

RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS

It shall be unlawful for any person who has received any income derived, directly or indirectly, from a pattern of racketeering activity or through collection of an unlawful debt in which such person has participated as a principal within the meaning of section 2, title 18, United States Code, to use or invest, directly or indirectly, any part of such income, or the proceeds of such income, in acquisition of any interest in, or the establishment or operation of, any enterprise which is engaged in, or the activities of which affect, interstate or foreign commerce.

§ 1963. Criminal penalties

Whoever violates any provision of section 1962 of this chapter shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years (or for life if the violation is based on a racketeering activity for which the maximum penalty includes life imprisonment), or both, and shall forfeit to the United States, irrespective of any provision of State law—

(1) any interest the person has acquired or maintained in violation of section 1962;

(2) any—

(A) interest in;

(B) security of;

(C) claim against; or

(D) property or contractual right of any kind affording a source of influence over; any enterprise which the person has established, operated, controlled, conducted, or participated in the conduct of, in violation of section 1962; and

(3) any property constituting, or derived from, any proceeds which the person obtained, directly or indirectly, from racketeering activity or unlawful debt collection in violation of section 1962.





This applies to you, Johnny Reid "John" Edwards. You and your criminal accomplices named and unnamed are being prosecuted to the fullest extent of law for capital crimes against the United States federal government.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asset_forfeiture

Asset forfeiture is a term used to describe the confiscation of assets, by the State, which are either (a) the proceeds of crime or (b) the instrumentalities of crime. Instrumentalities of crime are property that was used to facilitate crime, for example cars used to transport illegal narcotics. The terminology used in different jurisdictions varies. Some jurisdictions use the term "confiscation" instead of forfeiture. In recent years there has been a growing trend for countries to introduce civil forfeiture and such proceedings may be brought in the USA, Australia, the UK, Ireland, Italy, South Africa, various Canadian Provinces and Antigua.


There are two types of forfeiture cases, criminal and civil. Almost all forfeiture cases practiced today are civil. In civil forfeiture cases, the US Government sues the item of property, not the person; the owner is effectively a third party claimant. Once the government establishes probable cause that the property is subject to forfeiture, the owner must prove on a "preponderance of the evidence" that it is not. The owner need not be judged guilty of any crime. In contrast, criminal forfeiture is usually carried out in a sentence following a conviction and is a punitive act against the offender. Since the government can choose the type of case, a civil case is almost always chosen.





This applies to you, Johnny Reid "John" Edwards. You and your criminal accomplices named and unnamed are being prosecuted to the fullest extent of law for capital crimes against the United States federal government.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own.


In espionage the false flag technique is used to recruit people into spying or stealing critical documents, by convincing them that they are working for a friendly government or their own government.


Political campaigning has a long history of this tactic in various forms, including in person, print media and electronically in recent years. This can involve when supporters of one candidate pose as supporters of another, or act as “straw men” for their preferred candidate to debate against.










From 11/8/1970 ( date hijacked from me:my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) To 8/17/2004 ( "Four Trials" by John Edwards is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is 12336 days

12336 = 6168 + 6168

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is 6168 days



From 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) To 8/17/2004 ( "Four Trials" by John Edwards is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is 10298 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/13/1987 ( my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported to a U.S. military base for intensive care hospitalization ) is 10298 days


[ "Four Trials" is a product of criminal enterprise to pirate my identity and of insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government. ]

http://www.amazon.com/Four-Trials-John-Edwards/dp/0743272048/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1218522236&sr=8-1

Four Trials (Paperback)

by John Edwards (Author)


Presidential hopeful Senator John Edwards has cast himself as a crusading legal eagle in this unabashedly self-serving recollection of four of his most memorable trials.


Publisher: Simon & Schuster (August 17, 2004)