Sunday, October 24, 2010

Devil (2010)




1993 film "The Fugitive" DVD video:

01:58:14


US Chief Deputy Marshal Sam Gerard: Don't shoot.

US Deputy Marshal Cosmo Renfro: Does this guy ever quit?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, September 17, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:45 PM


Devil (2010)





I guess I know why today I was suddenly compelled to purchase a new toaster. Last year, my apartment flooded due to a fire sprinkler line that froze and burst, they tell me, and I threw away my toaster because all that crap from the apartment's above was streaming out throughout the ceiling. I used that toaster just about every day but I did not feel like replacing it all during this past year. Until today. Today I was suddenly compelled to purchase a new toaster and so I did. I wanted to pick up some other stuff but no, only the toaster. The toaster would be the only item on the electronic transaction I generated with my bank card because without the electronic transaction then it "wouldn't count" whatever that means. So just one hour before I went to see this film I bought a new toaster and I had it with me in my backpack after I sat down in the theatre to watch this film.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Devil (2010)

A group of people trapped in an elevator realize that the devil is among them.

Director: John Erick Dowdle

Writers: Brian Nelson (screenplay), M. Night Shyamalan (story)

Release Date: 17 September 2010 (USA)


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 September 2010 excerpt ends]