Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The bunny rabbit astronaut




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 8, 2006

I am growing increasingly certain that I am living a "Vanilla Sky" type of non-reality. I suspect that much of what I see around me has been constructed to keep my mind occupied while something terrible happens in reality. I suspect that Star Trek: TNG is closer to my reality than I want to believe. I constructed that series as a deflection to avoid the reality that in my real world, I have an enemy similar to the Borg and they have assimilated me into the collective. This reality is my brain trying to resist. None of this is real. It is all imagination. Killing myself doesn't beat these "Borg" but it does stop the torture. Don't know what I'm going to do though. Sick and tired of even this reality of people hassling me as people have to hassle me as that is a routine of this non-reality. If it was too easy, I would be less likely to believe it is reality. But I am sick of it, especially because it is not reality. Why should I have to deal with people hassling me in non-reality? as long as I pursue this train of thought though, I will break out of the non-reality. Don't know what is the alternative, but I am sick and tired of being hassled by people that aren't even real.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, February 16, 2006 11:25:38 AM

Subject: Re: Communist Interrogations


Kerry Burgess wrote:
http://www.odci.gov/csi/kent_csi/docs/v02i2a06p_0003.htm


The stimulants, in general, have the effect of increasing wakefulness and alertness at the expense of creating tremulousness, feelings of anxiety and overactivity. Caffein, benzedrine, and dexedrine fall into this category. There are a number of derivatives of benzedrine which have essentially the same action. "Aktedron," a synthetic benzedrine derivative, has been used in Czechoslovakia and Southeast Europe. Coffee and Benzedrine derivatives are sometimes administered to tired or sleepy prisoners in order to wake them up enough so that the interrogation can be carried on. They have been used in this manner in Eastern Europe, in Russia, and in China. In and of themselves they have no important effect in producing confessions. Used in combination with a system of psychological and physiological pressures they will in many cases accelerate and exacerbate the profound fatigue, confusion, loss of critical judgment, and breakdown of resistance which is a consequence of the full course of control techniques.

[I was suspecting back with I worked at Microsoft that someone was drugging my coffee.]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 8, 2006


Michelle Wie is wearing a glove on her left hand too.

I'm wondering about the kids I must have that are not so talented. I won't know anything about them until I actually remember my real identity.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120184/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Sphere (1998)


Barnes: If this translation is right this alien sounds like an idiot.

Beth: That's something to consider - a stupid alien. Well, they must have them.










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Sphere/cap/en/25fps/a/00_28

Sphere


:28:41
Blunt force trauma.

:28:43
You can see by the direction
that the fracture runs. . .

:28:45
. . .that he was hit
in the back of the head.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120184/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Sphere (1998)

Country Date

USA 13 February 1998










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 21:00:52 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Executives Work Overtime To Club Bunnies In Seattle Parks

To: "Kerry Burgess"

http://www.komotv.com/stories/42285.htm

SEATTLE - Microsoft executives are battling Mother Nature as they try to club hoards of domestic rabbits - many frightened - that have been released near the city's Woodland Park Zoo and Green Lake Park.

Microsoft officials hope to exterminate the frisky animals before they escape through labyrinth of tunnels under the park to a protected area of national forest where they can survive on plants and trees.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Con_Air.html

Con Air


Dear Daddy, are you ever comin' home?
Dear Casey, of course I'm comin' home.
In just a little while longer, and all the things we missed doin' together...
you can be sure we'll do.
Dear Hummingbird, break out the fine china, chill the lemonade...
tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree...
'cause this boy's comin' home to his ladies, comin' home forever.
I just hope I'm not a disappointment to Casey or to you.
Love, Cameron.
"My daddy is coming home on July 14th.
My birthday is July 14th.
I'm going see my daddy for the first time ever on July 14th."
I can't wait to meet you, honey. Isn't that the cutest thing you ever heard?
Yeah, man.
Hey, now, what is this?
I can't see my little daughter on her birthday without bringin' her a gift, now can I?
Yeah, man, but that's a bunny rabbit.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-71

STS-71

Mission name STS-71

Space shuttle Atlantis


Launch date June 27, 1995

Landing July 7, 1995










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)


Luke: You know, I think that R2 unit we bought may have been stolen.

Uncle Owen: What makes you think that?

Luke: Well, I stumbled across a recording while I was cleaning him. He says that he belongs to someone named Obi-Wan Kenobi. I thought he might have meant old Ben. Do you know what he's talking about?

Uncle Owen: Uh-uh.

Luke: I wonder if he's related to Ben.

Uncle Owen: That wizard is just a crazy old man. Now, tomorrow I want you to take that R2 unit to Anchorhead and have it's memory erased. That'll be the end of it. It belongs to us now.

Luke: But what if this Obi-Wan comes looking for him?

Uncle Owen: He won't. I don't think he exists anymore. He died about the same time as your father.

Luke: He knew my father?