Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fooey.




1988 film "Bat*21" DVD video:

01:20:10


US Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Iceal Hambleton: Birddog, Bat two one, over. Birddog, Bat two one, how do you read, over. Birddog, this is Bat two one, come in. I'm on the sixth hole, Birddog, do you copy? Birddog, this is Bat two one. Come in, Birddog.










All right, add to the list the DVD for the 1993 film "Bodies, Rest & Motion" starring my wife. I have absolutely no memory, real or artificial, of ever watching that title at any time.

For certain people out there who think you are intelligent human beings, this is your chance to think up some way to test my powers.

As with "fooey," think of some way to get me to tell you what you want me to tell you and in a manner that defies rational explanation. Of course, you are going to have to take my word that I have not watched that DVD until the point where you, by means of my paranormal ability, prompt me to watch the DVD.

In the list of DVD's of films starring my wife that I have recently purchased but not yet viewed are the 1993 film "Bodies, Rest & Motion," the 1994 film "Princess Caraboo," and the 1991 film "Drop Dead Fred."

To review for those dullards who cannot follow even a simple line of thought on any given topic, this test is the same as I observed from the 5 January 2010 "Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" episode "Ignition" starring my former United States Navy flight officer Mark Harmon as "Special Agent Jethro Gibbs."

After that episode, I was compelled to finally watch the 1990 film "Gremlins 2: The New Batch" and there is consistent dialog about "fooey," which was dialog by "Kate Beringer" in the "Gremlins 2" film.

The intriguing detail is that I had not known that she says that in the "Gremlins 2" film and I have referenced that scene several times before in my past reports but that reference did not include the dialog "Fooey" by "Kate Beringer."

So I was intrigued; why did I wait to that particular time to watch that DVD that had been sitting on my shelf unwatched by me for months?

This test, I propose, should consist of three steps. First, you would somehow prompt me to record a public observation that I do not immediately understand as being associated with this test. Second, in some channel of communication, such as the "Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" television series, which has become only one of two (including "NCIS: Los Angeles") regular programs that I follow any more, generate some kind of dialog similar to what I described above and that is created with the understanding I have not watched yet the three titles starring my wife that I listed above. The third step is for me to watch one or more of those DVD's, because I was feeling compelled to do so, and then for me to describe my observations.










http://www.cswap.com/1951/The_Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still/cap/en/25fps/a/00_40

The Day the Earth Stood Still


:40:37
You have faith.

:40:38
It isn't faith that makes good science,
Mr. Klaatu. It's curiosity.

:40:43
Sit down, please.

:40:45
There are several thousand questions
I'd like to ask you.

:40:50
- I'd like to explain something of my
mission. - That was my first question.

:40:54
We know from observation that your planet
has discovered a rudimentary atomic energy.

:41:00
- And that you're experimenting
with rockets. - Yes, that is true.

:41:05
While you were limited to fighting among
yourselves with primitive tanks and aircraft,

:41:10
we were unconcerned.

:41:12
But soon one of your nations
will apply atomic energy to spaceships.

:41:16
That will create a threat
to the peace and security of other planets.

:41:21
That, of course, we cannot tolerate.

:41:23
What exactly is the nature
of your mission, Mr. Klaatu?

:41:26
I came here to warn you
that by threatening danger,

:41:30
your planet faces danger, very grave danger.

:41:34
- I'm prepared, however, to offer a solution.
- Would you care to be more specific?

:41:38
What I have to say
must be said to all concerned.

:41:42
It is too important
to be entrusted to any individual.

:41:51
I gather that your efforts on
the official level were not successful.

:41:55
I come to you as a last resort,
and I confess my patience is wearing thin.