Friday, October 22, 2010

Hawaii Five-0




Despite a great sense of regret, I write now about my sense that "Hawaii Five-0" has also been subverted and I cannot find the words adequate to describe my sense of concern.

I enjoy the show. I cannot recall, without looking up the detail, the name of the actor who now portrays "McGarrett" but I like his performance in that portrayal; I want him to succeed.

Something is wrong though. Something specific that is just not about CBS as a corrupt organization. Something that goes beyond my knowledge that the United States state of Hawaii has been thoroughly corrupted by organized crime. That knowledge does not affect my ability to enjoy a fictional television show though because even though I know that the United States Navy is firmly under the control of Al Qaeda I still enjoy the television series "NCIS" and even though I know for absolute certainty that the real NCIS is absolutely under the control of Al Qaeda.

I am entertained by the portrayal of the James Caan son actor and I find myself thinking about the 1975 film "Rollerball" and I want him to succeed too and I wonder if I was a divorce lawyer that had something to do with James Caan and that had something to do with Ben Affleck.

There is a main actor who was also a main actor for the "Lost" television series which is now identified as a main channel for propaganda by Al Qaeda as directed by Bill Gates. My reports are being overlooked and the details about how Bill Gates and Microsoft and Corbis and Al Qaeda are the same entities is being ignored.

There is a main actor in the new "Hawaii Five-0" who was also a main actor from the recent "Battlestar Galactica" television series and that was the most blatant Al Qaeda communication channel, as directed by Bill Gates as the leader of Al Qaeda, there has ever been in mainstream United States media.

As with "Stargate Universe" and "Caprica" the propaganda channels of Bill Gates and Al Qaeda, I am going to have to stop watching "Hawaii Five-0" and I am disappointed in the reduction of weekly entertainment I can look forward to with only "NCIS" and "The Simpsons" left for me to watch on a weekly basis.

We are all skilled in the art of confidence building so I do not take it that personally but I am disappointed in losing another source of entertainment that I look forward to on a weekly basis.