Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The real shock and awe is approved by me.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP006819110176&sid=20290&sn=KIRODT&st=201010192000&cn=107

excite

NCIS (New)

107 KIRODT: Tuesday, October 19 8:00 PM

Crime drama, Action, Adventure, Mystery

Dead Air

The team uncovers a sinister plan when a controversial DJ and a naval officer are shot to death.

Cast: Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Cote De Pablo, David McCallum, Pauley Perrette, Sean Murray, Rocky Carroll Director(s): Terrence O'Hara Executive Producer(s): Donald P. Bellisario

Original Air Date: Oct 19, 2010










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Dream (undated)


Property of person currently identified as Kerry Wayne Burgess, currently homeless as a result of terrorism supported by Bill Gates, chairman and employee of Microsoft Corp


Last Modified: 5/29/06 6:04 pm

dream,

vacuuming up rice next to that block of concrete i sit on in that park down the road. except that the location was much different, wooded, hilly. The rice wasn't so much as from a wedding, but the kind you might see in a mexican-style meal. wearing head phones. some people had gathered in my front yard and were talking across my fence to people in the next yard. yelled at them to get out of my yard. then my case mgr from here came out and told them to get out of my yard. went back to back yard where I had been working. was looking at a faint outline of what used to be a go-cart track or path.

I must have been in Grenada too and maybe Panama. Something about that rifle I bought, the 30-06.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remington_Model_7400

Remington Model 7400

The Remington Model 7400 is a series of semi-automatic, autoloading centrefire rifles and carbines that are made by Remington Arms. The Model 7400 is chambered in many calibers.


Type Semi-Automatic Rifle

Place of origin USA

Manufacturer Remington Arms

Produced 1981-present


Cartridge


.30-06 Springfield