Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Man or animal we were all the best back then.




Watching the DVD this past hour of the 1977 film "Star Wars" I remember the dreams since May 2006 of the snake that represents the time the python almost drowned me in the swamps of the Vietnam jungle in 1967 as I served with the United States Navy SEALs. I am not certain which is worse. The experience. Or the half-remembered experience that lurks in my mind. I might have dreamed about it before May 2006 but my memory from pre-May 2006 of that real life experience would be remembered only as a general nightmare and with no context of a real world experience although I can recall dreams that could be construed as similar.

I defeat it in my dreams though so I guess that is something










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)


[Han, Luke, Leia and Chewie land in the trash compactor]

Han Solo: Garbage chute. Really wonderful idea. What an incredible smell you've discovered! Let's get out of here! Get away from there...

Luke: No, wait...!

Luke: Will you forget it? I already tried it. It's magnetically sealed!

Princess Leia: Put that thing away, you're gonna get us all killed!

Han Solo: Absolutely, Your Worship. Look, I had everything under control until you led us down here! Now it's not going to take them long to figure out what happened to us.

Princess Leia: It could be worse.

Han Solo: It's worse.