Thursday, October 21, 2010

She told you that a few days ago: "Grow up."




Funny how I am now watching this film on Comcast (the severely racketeering organization) On Demand

An oldie but a goodie from my captivity as a US Navy SEAL officer in Libya 1986.

Despite all the people who were influenced by my activities as the good guy this planet is still primarily a barbaric society.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/R/Rock_The_CD3.html

Rock The

You're lucky that old man Hummel wants you alive.
'Cause I'll take pleasure in guttin' you, boy.
I'd take pleasure in guttin' you
Boy
"I'll take pleasure in guttin' you, boy."
What is wrong with these people, huh, Mason?
Don't you think there's a lot of, uh, a lot of anger floatin' around this island?
Kind of a pubescent volatility? Don't you think?
A lot of angst, a lot of, "l'm 16, I'm angry at my father" syndrome?
I mean, grow up! We're stuck on an island...
with a bunch of violence-for-pleasure-seeking psychopathic marines.
Shame on them!
Anyway, I only got one chem round. There's two left.
- Mason? - Yes, I'm here.
I was just thinking how wonderful it was...
when the inmates weren't allowed to talk in here.
Not allowed to talk.
How'd you do it?
Uh, nurtured the hope that there was hope.
That one day I'd breathe free air.
Perhaps meet my daughter.
Modest hopes, but, uh, they kept a man alive.
What'd they put you away for, John?
Oh, that's a long story.
Well, I'm not goin' anywhere.
When was the last communication from our men on Alcatraz?
Seven hours.
Thermite plasma is operational.
- Get me the president. - Be seated.
Gentlemen, consider yourselves on ground alert. If we receive launch authority...
your mission is the complete thermal destruction of Alcatraz lsland.
The entire island is to be blanketed, not one square inch missed.
Eighty-one American civilians and a number of U.S. Marines...
will lose their lives in this air strike.