Thursday, October 21, 2010

You either score or you don't.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, October 07, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:55 AM


1993





I arranged for Kerry Burgess and her to meet. Deputy US Marshal Kerry Burgess had been shot in the shoulder by gunfire from a fugitive in 1993 and she was caring for him in the months as he recovered from the injury.

The fugitive was killed by the return gunfire from Deputy US Marshal Kerry Burgess.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 7 October 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106977

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Fugitive (1993)

Release Date: 6 August 1993 (USA)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/R/Rock_The_CD2.html

Rock The


This is the oldest part of Alcatraz.
Did you know it was originally a Civil War fort?
Oh, really? Huh. Yeah, wow. You know, I like history, too...
and maybe when this is all over, you and I can stop by the souvenir shop together.
But right now I just-- I just-- I wanna find some rockets.
Don't tempt me. We are going to the morgue.
- You sure you're ready for this? - I'll do my best.
Your best?
Losers always whine about their best.
Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.
Carla was the prom queen.
- Really? - Yeah.