Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dawn of the Dead (2004)




The police officer uniform Ving Rhames is wearing does have Everett printed on the emblems. That caught my eye when I was seeing on television the advertisements for the film before it was in the theatres and that made me wonder about Everett Washington, where a large United States Navy warship base is located. I went to see the film premiere in the theatres and I did not notice the 'Everett' again on his uniform and I wondered about that.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001469780000&sid=59337&sn=AMCHD&st=201010311700&cn=697

excite

Dawn of the Dead (2004)

697 AMCHD: Sunday, October 31 5:00 PM

2004, R, ***, 01:40, Color, English, United States,

A nurse (Sarah Polley), a policeman (Ving Rhames) and other residents of Milwaukee fight flesh-eating zombies while trapped in a mall.

Cast: Sarah Polley, Ving Rhames, Jake Weber, Mekhi Phifer, Ty Burrell, Michael Kelly, Kevin Zegers, Michael Barry, Lindy Booth, Jayne Eastwood, Boyd Banks, Inna Korobkina, R.D. Reid, Kim Poirier, Matt Frewer, Scott Reiniger, Tom Savini, Ken Foree Director(s): Zack Snyder Producer(s): Marc Abraham Executive Producer(s): Armyan Bernstein, Thomas A. Bliss, Dennis E. Jones