Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Queen (2006)




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/13/2006 12:15 PM


I was right about that stuff I was writing about the B-roll footage, or whatever they call it. One memorable time was when I was sitting in my Jeep on that ridge in the mountains and a helicopter flew over. I wrote about that in my journal a while back thinking they had been there to film B-roll footage of me before they dragged my corpse out of the river after I jumped off High Steel Bridge in despair at all these people stalking and harassing me. But they started doing it well before that because they were anticipating some kind of trial and they needed to get casual shots of me to use in news stories. By having footage of me in their archives, they wouldn’t have to buy if from companies such as Corbis.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 September 2006 excerpt ends]










2006 film "The Queen" DVD video:

00:41:28


Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II: Think I'm going to walk back.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/12/09 12:12 AM
I missed about the first 7 minutes of this so far.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001789820000&sid=11208&sn=USAP&st=200901120000&cn=12

The Queen (2006)

12 USAP: Monday, January 12 12:00 AM

2006, PG-13, ***1/2, 01:41, Color, English, United Kingdom,

Queen Elizabeth II (Helen Mirren) and Prime Minister Tony Blair (Michael Sheen) try to reach a compromise in determining the royal family's public reaction to Princess Diana's death.

Cast: Helen Mirren, Michael Sheen, James Cromwell, Helen McRory, Alex Jennings, Roger Allam, Sylvia Syms, Mark Bazeley, Earl Cameron, Tim McMullan, Paul Barrett, Gavin Park Director(s): Stephen Frears Producer(s): Andy Harries, Christine Langan, Tracey Seaward Executive Producer(s): Franýois Ivernel, Cameron McCracken, Scott Rudin

JOURNAL ARCHIVE:01/12/09 12:52 AM
The thought occurred to me when I started watching this that it is a script I quickly wrote after Diana was killed.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 January 2009 excerpt ends]