Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Divergence




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:44 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 06 March 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/03/spokane.html


Spokane



Up until a few weeks ago all the current memory in my mind seems to be based on misconception.

I've written a little about here in this blog in recent weeks since that notion occurred to me.

My journey seems to be like peeling back layers of an onion, to use a crude metaphor.

The end result, I guess, is that I will regain the perception that is correct about my memory.

The divergence point is what I wrote about many times in the past years and that divergence point gets closer and closer to the present.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2016 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 23 June 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/ah-i-think-were-at-some-kind-of.html


The reason I was thinking about that apartment is because I was going to have to go back there before my meeting with the congressman. My meeting was at 2 PM or 3 PM. I don't recall now precisely. I feel certain the meeting was at 3 PM. The reason I was aware of that detail is because I looked at my watch during the dream. I had driven there to the building I don't recognize from any memory of real experience and I was walking around through corridors and escalators and elevators and I was checking the time because I looked down at the left side of my chest and I noted that I was not wearing my US Navy Medal of Honor ribbon on my US Navy uniform and that was something I had to remedy before meeting with the congressman. So the dream seemed to end with me trying to decide if I was going to be able to get down to the parking garage and drive my car back to my apartment to find the ribbon to put onto my uniform and I remember I had only one hour to get there to my apartment and find the ribbon and then get back to that building in time to get to his office. So that is something I now begin to think of as a recurring dream while sleeping: noting during the dream that I am wearing a US military uniform on which I have forgotten to wear the ribbon or medal for the Medal of Honor. I remember walking around in there carrying a briefcase. There is some other stuff I can almost remember now. Maybe I will remember later.

Also, I have been thinking more today about how I have reacted to memories I still have of the time period before 6/13/2005. I was inpatient at the University of Washington Medical Center mental health unit in Seattle and they executed me there. They literally decided on 13 June 2005 to literally kill me dead dead dead and then someone came into my room that night, possibly after midnight I have been thinking, and they literally injected me with some kind of chemical compound that killed me dead and then they hauled my corpse off for storage. After I returned as a living being after they literally killed me I returned with incomplete memory. I think of that change now as being some kind of loss of context. Not so much a fragmentation of memory but a loss of context about memory. A key fact changed and so that causes my mind to ignore certain facts about before 6/13/2005. The rest of this stuff, excluding the TV listings for tonight, I wrote and collected last night. Also, I think now again about how my mind will predict when this all ends. I guess I should have prescient thoughts about that. Yesterday I was thinking that my counterpart, for lack of a better term, is having too much fun with all this.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 June 2015 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 3:32 AM

Subject: Re: Tank City

Then I read that Chelyabinsk Russia, where the meteor burst happened on the 14th February 2013 is the sister-city of Columbia South Carolina!

How about that?!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 February 2013 except ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106452/quotes

IMDb


Body Snatchers (1993)

Quotes


Carol Malone: Where you gonna go, where you gonna run, where you gonna hide? Nowhere... 'cause there's no one like you left.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:55 AM Monday, October 11, 2010


I was thinking extensively about that again last night.

The existence is okay for a while but then it becomes tormenting enough to look for a way back to the real world. There is always something important missing that eventually becomes unbearable. Tom made it out on his fourth time in a record 38 years. Phoebe was only in there for a year a half. Kerry Burgess, in the only time I know about, because he has not returned from his second trip, was in there for a time I later presumed because of his astronomical readings in the sky, of which I assumed was accurate in this real world. He had no clocks so he spent almost all his time, which was probably more than fifty years, trying to find a way to measure time. There was no people in that world but sometimes he would see mannequins positioned around and sometimes that mannequins would be positioned around where he had been trying to measure time, such as by chiseling marks into rock, which the mannequins were then standing in front of that had been sabotaged.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 October 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:10 PM Thursday, December 30, 2010


I returned but I am a composite version of Tom Reagan and Kerry Burgess. I am not as tall as Tom Reagan and I am as tall as Kerry Burgess but I do not have the physical scars of Kerry Burgess, such as the gunshot wound scar he had on his shoulder.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 December 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dead-like-me&episode=s02e12

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me

s02e12


[ Penny: ] Your merry band of reapers?

[ Rube: ] They're awful.

[ George: ] Okay, you have to help me.

[ Rube: ] She's one of the better ones.

[ George: ] Better one what?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:02 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 28 December 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/12/see-its-this-kind-of-stuff-that-really.html


http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s5/transcripts/510.shtml

GateWorld


FIRST CONTACT

EPISODE NUMBER - 510

DVD DISC - Season 5, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 09.26.08


DEX: So, you're going on this Daedalus thing?

KELLER: Yeah.

(She reaches for yet another bag but Ronon picks it up with his other hand.)

KELLER: Thank you.

(They walk out of the room.)

KELLER: I kind of have to. I'm the one that's gonna be administering the treatment -- if, you know, we ever get to that point.

DEX: Right. I think I should come with you on this.

KELLER: Really? Why?

DEX: I don't really trust these guys.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 December 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:20 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 10 December 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/12/contagion.html


Contagion



For the past few days I have contemplated a discrepancy in a sort of daily journal I maintain. Beginning 01 October 2013 I began capturing a series of digital images of the environment outside my apartment windows. I don't have a routine for the time of day and I do it only at some point during the day when I remember it. I started doing mainly because in the heat of summer I like to go back and look at the images of those same places covered in snow.

What has been on my mind again but more recently is the day 01 January 2014. That day is missing from my collection. I went through the three months before that day and that day is the only one missing.

Anyone following my blog might remember that I described how the last days of 2013 I was sick with some kind of respiratory illness. That was notable to me because I have recorded that as only the 3rd time in the past 11 years I have been sick with a respiratory illness and in my life that is the only kind of illness I have ever known so when I think of myself as being sick then the illness popularly referred to as 'a cold' or 'the flu' is the illness afflicting me. I don't really know the difference between a "cold" and influenza other than I tend to think the latter has the same symptoms only more intense. In the last few days of 2013 I suspect I had only a cold, whatever is the basis for that description. I didn't have a thermometer so I didn't ever measure for a fever and I don't recall if I felt as though I had a fever.

I look back at my blog and see gaps in my posting and that is consistent with my sickness.

So I have been thinking that I simply forgot to capture digital images on that day because I had been sick. I don't recall that day very well now without anything to jog my memory and I didn't make a post that day.

What I have been wondering about lately is if I died - literally died - that day. Again.

So my theory about Kerry Burgess 2005 becomes Kerry Burgess 2014.

And then I wondered: Well, I would have found the body.

And then I considered that there is a crew out there to collect my corpse.

My physical body literally dies and there is a crew out there who knows that and they come in to steal my pants from my closet or just as easily to collect my corpse for disposal.

And then suddenly I materialize again at some point and have no conscious awareness anything even usual even happened to me. I just simply exist again.

In recent days I have been wondering if something similar happened to all those people who were tested for Ebola as I read in recent months in the news. Maybe they died too. Maybe they returned too. Maybe there are crews out there who knew the people to watch and they collected their corpses too.

Maybe they were tested negative for Ebola because they returned after dying and when they materialized or whatever they were still afflicted with the symptoms.

And that makes perfect sense. They would know they had been sick. They would have to feel sick after they materialized. But they had died from it and then reappeared but without the actual disease.

And I think about that crew is managing the news about it and there was something else I was going to note here but I forget now.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 December 2014 excerpt ends]



































DSC00927.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:11 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 11 May 2016