Tuesday, May 31, 2016

"Down the same streets that I did"




http://www.azlyrics.com/k/killers.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

album: "Hot Fuss" (2004)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/smilelikeyoumeanit.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

"Smile Like You Mean It"


On the same streets that I did





























crossland_spokane-valley_sprague.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=apocalypse-now

Springfield! Springfield!


Apocalypse Now (1979)


What's your name, sailor?
Gunner's Mate Third Class,
I. Johnson, sir.
Gunner's Mate...
Lance Johnson, the surfer?
Yes, sir.
Well, it's an honor|to meet you, Lance.
I've admired your|nose-riding for years.
I like your cutback, too.
Thank you, sir.
You cut the "sir"|crap, Lance.
I'm Bill Kilgore.|I'm a goofy foot.
This guy with you?
Yeah.
This is Mike|from San Diego,
Johnny from Malibu.
Pretty solid surfers.
Not anywhere near|your class, though.
We do a lot of|surfing around here.
I like to finish|operations early,
fly down to Vuong Tha|for the evening class.
With Him in the unity|of the Holy Spirit...
all glory and honor|is Yours, Almighty Father.
Let us pray in the words
Our Savior gave us.
Our Father who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come,|Thy will be done...
Kilgore had had|a pretty good day.
They choppered in|T-bones and beer
and turned the L.Z.|into a beach party.
The more they tried|to make it like home,
the more they made|everybody miss it.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:58 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 31 May 2016