Saturday, May 28, 2016

The Omega Man





























DSC00117.JPG










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067525/quotes

IMDb


The Omega Man (1971)

Quotes


[describing Neville]

Matthias: One creature, caught. Caught in a place he cannot stir from in the dark, alone, outnumbered hundreds to one, nothing to live for but his memories, nothing to live with but his gadgets, his cars, his guns, gimmicks... and yet the whole family can't bring him down from that, that...

Zachary: Honky paradise, brother?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=12-monkeys-2015&episode=s02e02

Springfield! Springfield!


12 Monkeys

Primary


Yeah, we we decided to keep everything as-is, you know, like a museum.
I still like to look at the old pictures.
You know? Was he your grandfather, sir? Because you look just like him.










DSC00119


https://www.flickr.com/photos/142158814@N06/26026398904/in/album-72157668976436915/

flickr










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 5:19 PM

To:


Subject: RE: Let's see if you can do I-90.

So that's what it was. That's what I dreamed of very early this morning or last night.

I had been aware for a long time of the "Stargate: Atlantis" television series but I had never, until this past hour, given some serious thought about the plot elements that form the drama of that television series. I have never before watched any episode from that television series. I have seen glimpses of scenes but the notion of "Wraith" is new to me today.

I started to wonder about how that 16 July 2004 premiere happens after 03 March 2003.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 February 2013 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 8:01 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: RE: 03 March 2003


So anyway, what is the point to all this?

Well, it has something to do with my so-called time-traveler effects variables.

Recently, despite how obvious it seems, I only recently started to consciously consider the notion of time-traveler effect constants.

Constants and variables are opposite notions, obviously.

A variable has a definition that varies.

A constant is a detail that does not change.

For example a person’s social security number might be variable but that same person’s telephone number might vary.

That is sort of the kind of example a computer programmer might understand but it’s not a very good example because it lacks practicality and best and my mind can recall now.

So anyway, a time-traveler effect variable is something I have defined many times in my ranting notes because I began to suspect that is what I am seeing happen around me all the time.

At some point in the recent past I began to suspect that someday I will become literally a time-traveler. Literally, I will somehow figure out how to escape the reality of the present time and transfer myself into the reality of a calendar date and time that has already passed.

So when I do that, which I believe will be to transfer myself to the reality of the past date of 03 March 2003, I am taking all my notes with me and one of the people who meets there when I become a successful time-traveler will then be the recipient of time-traveler information.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 August 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043456/quotes

IMDb


The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)

Quotes


Barnhardt: Have you tested this theory?

Klaatu: I find it works well enough to get me from one planet to another.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:22 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 28 May 2016