Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Where do you move where you're moving from, Is yourself? Is yourself?




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM
As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton. I can’t think of any supporting clues that point specifically to that accomplishment though. There is one memory from working in the lockbox at that bank in Charlotte, but I’m not sure what it means. I also wonder about the B.A. and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton. I do have supporting memories on that. One is that memory I wrote about a while back of when I returned from the Persian Gulf in 1988. I was writing code on my Commodore computer to randomly produce what I called classical music.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/11/09 5:24 PM


From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree doctorate degree in physics ) is: 5173 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 October 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To:
Sent: Fri, December 11, 2009 9:00:13 PM
Subject: Re: Hi


So I started to talk and read very early and I also began to develop other skills very early. Through some process that I do not yet recall well enough to describe, I was allowed to secretly compete at the 1964 Winter Olympics in Innsbruck, Austria, and I won several gold medals. From that accomplishment, I was considered the best candidate to go out into space in the next decade, where 10 years is a very, very short time to have to consider that a plan had to be created and then carried out to travel into deep space and to carry enough nuclear weapons to divert a very large mountain of rock that was screaming towards Earth.

They could have trained older people to go out and carry out the mission but a factor about me was that I was still going to be young enough that, if I survived the actual mission, then there was going to be a good chance that I would be able to lead a normal life without being debilitated from living in the weightlessness of deep space for over a year.

Back in the early 1960's, there was hardly anything really known about space travel. The first American astronaut did not go into space until May 1961 and that was only for a few minutes. I was going to have to live and work in deep space for well over a year. Who could even begin to imagine the kinds of problems I would suffer from that kind of extreme environment.

So I became the candidate for the mission because I was the best choice. As I mentioned, I had already graduated from Princeton in 1969 with a medical degree. I started there on 9/2/1965, at the age of 6 years, and I started actually as an instructor of graduate students. I could already pass all the requirements from the medical degree but they decided that the basis for my graduation would be if I could teach a group of graduate students well enough that they could pass the tests for a medical degree. So my class passed and I earned a medical degree. I was a board-certified surgeon on 10/9/1971 and then on 5/1/1973 I graduated from University of Oxford with a law degree and a doctorate in physics. I passed the law bar exam on 7/23/1973 that allows me to practice law in any state of the United States.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 December 2009 excerpt ends]










From 9/2/1965 ( the first day of my biological brother Thomas Reagan as a university student and graduate student instructor at Princeton University Princeton New Jersey United States where he earned a doctor of medicine degree as Dr. Thomas Reagan MD ) To 5/27/2016 ( --- ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:50 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 27 April 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/04/never-ending-math-equation.html


http://www.azlyrics.com/m/modestmouse.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

album: "Building Nothing Out Of Something" (1999)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/neverendingmathequation.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"Never Ending Math Equation"


The universe works on a math equation


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 April 2016 excerpt ends]










http://bulletin.sc.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=8&poid=112

UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA


Physics, Ph.D.


Learning Outcomes

Students will demonstrate comprehension of the major fundamental branches of physics and their applications.

Students will complete a Ph.D. dissertation.

The students will arrange material in a coherent manner and illustrate scientific details in an understandable fashion for a scientific audience.

Students will gain classroom experience by acting as an independent instructor for undergraduate and/or graduate courses in physics.

Degree Requirements (60 Post Baccalaureate Hours)

The requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy include 60 semester hours of advanced course work (or 30 semester hours beyond the master’s degree), written and oral examinations for admission to candidacy, a reading knowledge of one foreign language, and a dissertation. Beyond the basic courses taken by most graduate students, the formal course work of Ph.D. students is quite flexible and is decided by consultation between the student and the student’s advisory committee. Usually five or six years are required to complete the doctoral program. The majority of time during the student’s last two years of residence will be devoted to individual research under the guidance of a member of the faculty on a problem of mutual interest. This research forms the basis for the doctoral dissertation.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:10 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 25 May 2016