Friday, May 13, 2016

"I'm beginning to think you were right -- I have made things much worse."




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:43 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 22 February 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/02/dead-like-me.html


Dead Like Me



Yep, as I was writing here in my last two posts, the following episodes I did watch before. That episode "Seizure" is something I saw for the first time only today. I had deliberately skipped over watching it.

And now for something completely different. I wrote about watching one of the later installments of this television series, a post-series television movie as I recall, listed below but now through Amazon Prime the first time I have ever watched this, pausing now at the 10 minute point for what will probably take about 2 hours or more to compose this note.

Having just now finished with composing and editing the total time, for this lite version, was just about exactly 1 hour.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 February 2016 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:43 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 22 February 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/02/dead-like-me.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0556085/releaseinfo

IMDb


Dead Like Me (TV Series)

Pilot (2003)

Release Info

USA 27 June 2003

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0556085/

IMDb


Dead Like Me (2003–2004)

Pilot

TV-MA 1h 14min Episode aired 27 June 2003

Season 1 Episode 1



http://articles.latimes.com/2003/jun/22/news/tv-coverstory22

Los Angeles Times


Living the good afterlife in 'Dead Like Me'

The new Showtime series follows a disaffected teen into the great beyond, or at least the really quirky beyond.

June 22, 2003 Susan King Times Staff Writer

Showtime describes its new weekly series "Dead Like Me," which premieres Friday


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 February 2016 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:43 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 22 February 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/02/dead-like-me.html


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000027/bio

IMDb


Alec Guinness

Biography

Date of Birth 2 April 1914, Marylebone, London, England, UK

Date of Death 5 August 2000, Midhurst, Sussex, England, UK (liver cancer)

Birth Name Alec Guinness de Cuffe


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 February 2016 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dead-like-me&episode=s02e15

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me

s02e15


- How do I look?

Embarrassing.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dead-like-me&episode=s02e15

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me

s02e15


Or at least they wouldn't knock on this dark door. Trick or treat.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, March 6, 2006 3:21 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: good faith, bad faith

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=good%20faith

good faith

honesty, fairness, and lawfulness of purpose : absence of any intent to defraud, act maliciously, or take unfair advantage


http://dictionary.reference.com/search?db=mwlaw&q=bad%20faith

bad faith

intentional deception, dishonesty, or failure to meet an obligation or duty


[They rousted people out in response to my concern about a car bomb, but then when I expressed in the same forum that I was starving and needed help, they did nothing to help. Their intention was, and is, only to harm me.]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, March 6, 2006 9:36 PM

To: 2648355.3@jobfrenzy.com

Subject: Job #AJB27013910 - C# - VB Developer


Please find my resume enclosed for consideration of Job #AJB27013910 - C# - VB Developer


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, March 6, 2006 9:58 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Microsoft signs Kerry for $62 Trillion

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/football/261869_shaun06.html?source=mypi

Kerry has agreed to re-sign with Microsoft, agreeing to an eight-second contract worth $62 trillion. In terms of total money listed in this joke, it is the largest ever signed by an annoyed geek ; $150 Billion, plus a couple of strippers with big boobs, is to be paid in the first year.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2006 5:03 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: manic

I wonder if they found my trophies.

Damnit I gotta get out of this goddamned place. Away from all the freaks out there in the world. I feel like my head is going to explode.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2006 6:12 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Microsoft might take a new look at lethal injection

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/261975_lethal07.html

A decade ago, when Microsoft executives made lethal injection the primary way to execute pesky competition, it was considered less barbaric than hanging and less likely to bring long, costly trips to the woods.

Bill Gates has called lethal injection "undoubtedly innovative" and said that ruling otherwise would be "tantamount to forbidding the death penalty altogether for our competitors."

But now, as death row competitors in other states claim it's cruel punishment because it may not bring a peaceful death as once believed, some managers say Bill Gates will likely have to look for another more painful method.

"It's pretty clear that this method of execution has the potential to cause a great deal of pain -- and maybe even more pain than some of the methods we're using now and we like that."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 March 2006 excerpt ends]










I remember these. On this Seattle VA Hospital Day 3973 at 11:22 PM I remember writing these. This note about the 1.5 year study was a specific point I was making in my notes. I was sitting at those disgusting-looking computers in that homeless shelter at the waterfront in downtown Seattle, a place I described as "middle class homeless shelter" because I had seen worse places of what I described as "hobo-warehouses".

And I can still visualize that kid saying something to me as I sat in the driver's seat of my black 2002 Jeep Wrangler as I stopped closing the door to hear what he said and right now at this instant I could show you precisely where in that apartment complex I was at the time of that occurrence. Google Streetview doesn't have those images so I have no reference but I am certain I remember clearly those details from the year 2005.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2006 9:19 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: 1 ½-year study


Kerry Burgess wrote:
And I remember very well one time in that apartment in Kent, when I was sick of the oppression of this cage, I would have most certainly shot myself in the head if I'd had a gun. I couldn't see them stopping me from doing that, because I guess they didn't have video on me, although I wonder a lot about that. But they had nine days to listen to me starving. It's not like they had to make split-second decisions that turned out to be wrong decisions. They had more than enough time to make the right decision and the decision they made would have most certainly let me lay there in that apartment until I starved to death. The only choices I saw at that point was to kill myself or lay there for another month or so until I died.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/fear-the-walking-dead/captive-3375156/

tv.com


Fear the Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 5

Captive

Aired Sunday May 08, 2016 on AMC

AIRED: 5/8/16



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=fear-the-walking-dead-2015&episode=s02e05

Springfield! Springfield!


Fear The Walking Dead

Captive


And then I pushed him out of the raft.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2006 9:22 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Masturbation journal 3/7/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
If I were to masturbate in captivity and think about anybody, it would be her and not you or any of you monitoring my bathroom activities


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/27/08 1:15 PM
Well there you go. What the hell else more do you need to know?



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11%2C_2001_attacks

In May 2007, senators from both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party drafted legislation that would openly present an internal CIA investigative report. One of the backers, Senator Ron Wyden stated "The American people have a right to know what the Central Intelligence Agency was doing in those critical months before 9/11.... I am going to bulldog this until the public gets it." The report investigates the responsibilities of individual CIA personnel before and after the 9/11 attacks. The report was completed in 2005, but its details have never been released to the public


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 July 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:30 PM Friday, June 03, 2011


The scene with the plate of human flesh is revolting and I try not to think of the consistency of the prop in that scene. I think several times of when I was in that Pioneer Square homeless shelter and someone who might have claimed to be a US Army veteran complained once as we stood at the elevator about how the smell of human flesh is unforgettable and I associate that dialog with burning aluminum.

So, anyway, I think there was something else I wanted to note here in this pointless report but I cannot now recall what I wanted to note.

Oh yeah, it's similar to when I watched "30 Days of Night" the first time. I am confused about how I feel there is a certain relevance to that but if that is so relevant then why did I only watch it after simply noticing it showing up someplace? Should I have not searched it out? I feel now the same way about this film. Perhaps that is what it means. Ah, yes, something new I thought of yesterday. I am outside of it all. I am not quite an observer but I am definitely not a full participant. At least, not any more.

I have been thinking for a while about how those participants are people who are not even aware they are participants. The insidious nature of the common cold.

Do you ever remember me saying back in the 1990s about how "impossible just means no one has figured out how to do it yet?" I remember that in my memory. Whether anyone else in my imaginary life remembers that I think about. I think about that kitchen, orange juice, what did I get? A long time that I don't want to talk about too much.

I didn't start off to end my dialog with these following references that I think are relevant but that have no specific bearing on my rambling line of thought as my forceful mind wants to hammer down the walls in my mind.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 June 2011 excerpt ends]










From 6/27/2003 to 10/31/2004 is 492 days

From 10/31/2004 to 3/7/2006 is 492 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2006 9:19 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: 1 ½-year study


Kerry Burgess wrote:
And I knew they were listening to me in my apartment in Kent, even during my starving period, because of something they did in response to something I wrote in my journal. I was writing about concerns I had of someone putting a bomb in my Jeep so that it exploded when I started it. Right after that, and inconspicuously coincidental, when I got in to start my Jeep, the people in the apartment next to mine stood out on the balcony in front of me. The next time after that when I got in to start my Jeep, a couple of kids walked up and asked me if I had a light, or maybe it was a smoke. The point was that if I thought my car would explode, why would I put these people in danger? Stuff like this has been happening for years.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dead-like-me&episode=s02e15

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me

s02e15


Nice costume, Crystal.
Spooky.

Nice mask, Millie.

Thanks.

What've you got there, Crystal?

Nothing.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=41348

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Message on the Observance of Armed Forces Day

May 19, 1983


and courageous defenders of our way of life.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=41358

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Address at Commencement Exercises at Seton Hall University in South Orange, New Jersey

May 21, 1983


And all you have to do-don't ask for the particular job you want; tell them you'll take any job in that industry or that business, whatever it may be, because you believe in it and its future and you'll take your chances on progressing from there."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0556085/releaseinfo

IMDb


Dead Like Me (TV Series)

Pilot (2003)

Release Info

USA 27 June 2003

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0556085/

IMDb


Dead Like Me: Season 1, Episode 1

Pilot (27 Jun. 2003)

TV Episode

Release Date: 27 June 2003 (USA)

Filming Locations: Greenlake, Seattle, Washington, USA










http://www.tv.com/shows/dead-like-me/haunted-371353/trivia/

tv.com


Dead Like Me Season 2 Episode 15

Haunted

Aired Unknown Oct 31, 2004 on Showtime

Trivia


George has the very last line in the show










http://www.tv.com/shows/dead-like-me/haunted-371353/trivia/

tv.com


Dead Like Me Season 2 Episode 15

Haunted

Aired Unknown Oct 31, 2004 on Showtime

Quotes


(Flashback: Young George ringing on a door on Halloween and no one opens)

Young George: Trick or treat, damn it!










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dead-like-me&episode=s02e15

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me

s02e15


[ Rube: ] How about a moment of your time?

No sales!










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dead-like-me&episode=s02e15

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me

s02e15


[ Rube: ] Can I give you some advice?

Sure.

[ Rube: ] Enjoy that cigarette.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:23 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 13 May 2016