Tuesday, May 31, 2016

"The Grail Diary?"




Oh, right. The RV. I have thought about that several times today.

I didn't note it earlier because that detail didn't fit in with the recurring themes.

But now I recall that I did think later about how those people in the elevator were the same people in the RV.

So the way that part went in my sleeping dream early this morning is that I found myself in a large Recreational Vehicle that I had purchased, obviously fiction because I can't even afford a new (non-used) car.

The strange part is that some people were there in the RV with me and some details have now faded from my mind by now but seems that we had to share the RV for a few days because they had rented it before I had purchased it.

There was some dialog among us about sharing the vehicle during the time we were all there in it but some of those details have faded now from my mind.

Doesn't really seem important to note that my sleeping dreams are prescient.

I was thinking last night when trying to fall asleep there is a distinction between predicting the future and sensing the future. I have no control over trying to predict the future. I have no idea about when I will sense details about the future.










http://www.azlyrics.com/c/crow.html

AZ

SHERYL CROW

album: "C'Mon, C'Mon" (2002)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/sherylcrow/soakupthesun.html

AZ

SHERYL CROW

"Soak Up The Sun"

My friend the communist
Holds meetings in his RV
I can't afford his gas
So I'm stuck here watching TV
I don't have digital
I don't have diddly squat
It's not having what you want
It's wanting what you've got

[CHORUS:]
I'm gonna soak up the sun
Gonna tell everyone
To lighten up (I'm gonna tell 'em that)
I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame
I'm looking up o I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna soak up the sun
I've got a crummy job
It don't pay near enough
To buy the things it takes
To win me some of your love
Every time I turn around
I'm looking up, you're looking down
Maybe something's wrong with you
That makes you act the way you do
Maybe i am crazy too

[CHORUS]

I'm gonna soak up the sun
While it's still free
I'm gonna soak up the sun
Before it goes out on me
Don't have no master suite
I'm still the king of me
You have a fancy ride, but baby
I'm the one who has the key










From 5/24/1989 ( premiere US film "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" ) To 5/13/2006 is 6198 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/22/1982 ( premiere US film "Rambo: First Blood" ) is 6198 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/05/glutton-for-punishment.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-grail-diary.html ]


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:49:58 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 5/13/06

In an office, my boss's boss, was telling me that I had made history today. She said something about me proving how a single person can make a difference. She handed me some stuff including a chain that you use for dog tags. I was looking at it and there was something about it being too long, or needing to have some links taken out of it. I don't recognize me boss's boss, but my boss was familar. The senior person told me that my boss appreciate's people that are passionate about their work, after I was commenting on how much I enjoy my work.

I have also been thinking today again about the distinction between free will and mind control. The exhausting part about all this, as really with any kind of direction, is from rejecting the advice I don't want to follow. That is the stuff I don't remember, the advice or direction I didn't want to follow.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 May 2006 excerpt end]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083944/releaseinfo

IMDb


First Blood (1982)

Release Info

USA 22 October 1982










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097576/releaseinfo

IMDb


Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)

Release Info

USA 24 May 1989










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097576/quotes

IMDb


Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)

Quotes


Elsa: Don't look at me like that. We both wanted the Grail. I would have done anything to get it. You would have done the same.

Indiana Jones: I'm sorry you think so.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:44 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 31 May 2016